• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
No guarantees of course. I'm just basing it off of the circumstances surrounding it. The studio and source material all make it possible to be a long-running, ongoing series.

However, there has also never been a seinen adaptation like that while the manga was still running, so who knows.

Is the show getting good ratings? I'm going to guess "yes," since it's still airing, but how good are they?

ANN rankings are top 10 only :/

Accel World SP 07

THC0JeT.jpg
CGnFxhH.jpg

All about your fluffy armor today.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
dat :SDBurton hatesex potential

Haha! Love it!

... But these are the best moments in the show.

The dynamics between the pitcher and the catcher (or the catcher and the pitcher if you know what I mean) is what makes the show so enjoyable to watch. They spend way too much time in this show actually playing baseball, its absurd how they decide to basically animate every single at bat in games.

They did have some legit bro moments.

CorvoSol

I'm surprised you're still watching it. That takes some real dedication.

Every episode is a mental knee to the groin, but I have to see it end, if only to say I did. When it isn't mind numbingly boring, it's absolutely insipid. Action sequences are its only good thing and they're ruined by THE WORST MECHA DESIGNS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

WATCH OUT BABBY KIO, GODZILLA GUNDAM GONNA GET YOU.

Poor CorvoSol.

Poor you. You still have 49 episodes to go.

Indeed.
Having suffered through the entire show myself, I feel for you, CorvoSol. You're almost there!

I will celebrate the last episode by looking for Lightning x Flit fanfiction. Failing that I WILL WRITE IT MYSELF.

Poor corvosol so you've resumed AGE ... that's sad . but hey you're near the end.

Even before the super robot wars , my problem is that they might appear in the gundam VS games or any gundam compilation related project ...that is what pains me a lot. by now you've seen all the gundams , none of them are even remotely intresting. either alone or their pilots.

Even if the game had literally all my favorites in one game, if it had FMP, GW, GS, The Big O, Eureka Seven, MSN, Gurren Lagann and FREAKING ZOIDS NEW CENTURY ZERO, all in one game, yet would I resist it because of Gundam AGE.
I would so buy it and complain about AGE constantly.

AGE has already appeared in the most recent SD Gundam G Gen game, so it may be inevitable.

I'd say it's like Lightning's inclusion in Dissidia, except she's fun to play as and was worth it for Lightning x Firion. Flit would be like if Fred Fredburger were included in every Dissidia game.

Brazil

Mouryou no Hako 6

Just like both of his interlocutors, Kyougokudou's talk entranced me. All of his explanations were very interesting - although empty in meaning in the context of the show. At least for now. Toriguchi's story, while just as interesting, was probably the most relevant and clear explanation of the plot's background this show has given up until now.

It seems that we'll continue down this road in the next episode, so I'm looking forward to it. Gimme answers, please.

Brazil

Magi 17

Alright, credit where it's due. That was great. If all episodes in this show were half as good as this one, I'd be a happy guy.

Brazil

Magi 18

Good. A little time skip so we don't have to deal with Alibaba's angst again.

So basically Sindria is the most awesome place in the world, and Balbadd had all the shitty episodes, despite being the most hyped arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom