• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they've confirmed that the bonus CD for Sword Art Online BD vol. 5 will have a character song for Yui. There's still songs listed for volumes 6, 8, and 9, and one of them is definitely going to be Sugu, but I have no idea who the others could be now.

Probably the only one on the site that would want it, but I hope one is Kirito, somehow.

Soma

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru End

Heh, interesting way to end the series.

That was good. Not really my favorite SHAFT show but enjoyable nonetheless. I can see how this series could easily be overlooked which is unfortunate since I would like to see more of this animated. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have the OP stuck in my head for days and I'm kind of okay with that.

cajunator

Banned
I just wanted to make sure you understood what they were actually talking about.

Fair nuff.

That was good. Not really my favorite SHAFT show but enjoyable nonetheless. I can see how this series could easily be overlooked which is unfortunate since I would like to see more of this animated. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have the OP stuck in my head for days and I'm kind of okay with that.

That OP will be stuck for much longer than a couple of days.

Mature

Out of curiosity what is your favorite SHAFT show?

I'll have to make sure not to repeat my mistake and get a copy this time round.

I'm half tempted to double dip. And I don't own a blu-ray player (or a HDTV, come to think of it) >.>

Hopefully All The Anime (the badly-named folks who nabbed the Bebop blu-rays, also responsible for showing at Glasgow of the K-On movie, much to BGBW's annoyance. I'll put money on them organising a Scottish showing of those Madoka movies before anyone in England does it) gets round to giving most of the Beez catalogue a UK home.

Articalys

Oh man, the Utena BD really is one hell of a set.
wATiTHW.jpg

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The iDOLM@STER 12

Great episode

FUCKING AMAZING BOSS Tier - Makoto

Great Tier - Haruka, Chihaya

Good Tier - Azusa, Miki

Bad Tier -

Fucking Failure Tier - Yukiho

Fuck You Tier - Yayoi, Iori, Ami, Mami

Metrotab

Banned
Tamako Market - 3

I really like the new girl. Great design and I like shy girls.

The bird remains the best character. Actually laughed at the father this episode.

Soma

Out of curiosity what is your favorite SHAFT show?

Probably Bakemonogatari if I had to choose. There's really only a few SHAFT shows that I really enjoyed now that I think about it

Madoka - I liked it a lot but I feel like my enjoyment of the series has lessened over time.
Arakawa - Didn't really click with me but I've been meaning to give it another shot.
Zetsubo Sensei - Same as Arakawa
Denpa Onna - Didn't like it
Vampire Bund - Didn't like it
Nisemono - Didn't care for it besides a few scenes
Hidamari Sketch - I really want to get into this series but I feel like I have to be in a certain mindset to really enjoy it.
Sasami-san - it's been somewhat middling so far

Soredemo was a pleasant surprise though. I didn't think too much of it starting out but it definitely grew on me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm half tempted to double dip. And I don't own a blu-ray player (or a HDTV, come to think of it) >.>
Neither do I, but I'm sure to get one soon. Tempted to get a PS3 soonish so that'll sort me out.

Hopefully All The Anime (the badly-named folks who nabbed the Bebop blu-rays, also responsible for showing at Glasgow of the K-On movie, much to BGBW's annoyance. I'll put money on them organising a Scottish showing of those Madoka movies before anyone in England does it) gets round to giving most of the Beez catalogue a UK home.
Well I've always fancied a trip to Scotland so it could be a good excuse to go up North.

ANd I was more worried about the organiser's safety incase there was a really angry really anti central Government Scotsman in the crowd who would take great offence that they dared show a film set in London on their Scottish screens.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Tamako Market 03:

TMarket3_01_zpsfb6f6dc5.jpg

A new cutie appears!

So yeah, this episode was basically just Shiori awkwardly making friends with Tamako. It was super cute, but the bird's welcome has been worn out. We need to get Urobuchi to rewrite his fate. ;P

But Shiori's hnnngtastic, so I'm totally okay with that.

TMarket3_02_zpsc7703d54.jpg

Conducting examination for yuri potential.
Examination complete: Yuri potential is above average

Her basic thing is she's beyond shy. Like, way worse than Mio from K-On. Mostly due to an inferiority complex it seems. Don't be shy, you're cute! :D

TMarket3_03_zps9c3263c5.jpg

And again the glasses [redacted]!!!

Beyond that, nothing happened. In that way, it's like K-On. Not much "happens" but at the same time so much does. The show is much more about character interactions than it is about any sort of driving story.

Next episode has Extollere's name written ALL over it though. ^^;

DiGiKerot

Well I've always fancied a trip to Scotland so it could be a good excuse to go up North.

ANd I was more worried about the organiser's safety incase there was a really angry really anti central Government Scotsman in the crowd who would take great offence that they dared show a film set in London on their Scottish screens.

Speaking of SLA and all that, they're showing a "mystery film" as part of the Glasgow Youth Film Festival early next month. No idea what it is beyond the fact it's not been played in Europe before, and it's apparently a All The Anime license of some kind.

Narag

Magi 16

I should have caught up to Psycho-Pass instead as I'm pretty sure Aladdin fell into a Happy Science film. I do like the Rukh imagery though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom