• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Cool, Denpa Kyoushi is getting another animated CM next week. It may not have been included in Shonen Sunday's recent spree of anime adaptations, but I'd bet it's only a matter of time now. After all, Mushibugyo eventually went from anime CMs to a full show... even if it took a couple years.

Ultimadrago

Vividred Operation 3

lulz70jz6.png
lollajyu.png

This camera pan.

I died.

Mature

Kemonozume 6 - "A Spicy Birthday"
1UCwyA1.jpg

Bizarre episode.

Kind of a big contrast between this episode and any other. I'd almost put this as the comedic break episode. Though it was very effective in making the audience feel more for Yuka after seeing how sweet she was to prepare the birthday for Toshiyuki.

This isn't going to end well, is it? =(

Wow, after looking at these pictures I've uploaded, this show seems to run the gamut on the color palette. It's such a refreshing visual style in both backgrounds and animation.

xfxgWQf.jpg
QvkJFuw.jpg

8WwZQBh.jpg
iKWYT30.jpg

I'm under the impression that you like neither butts nor fun!

I watched episode 1 before giving up.

I like butts and fun, but not underaged, undersized butts and not this fun.

Plus, I think that boobs > butts, which is important criterion if i am to watch fanservice anime.

Therefore I watch Senran Kagura, not vividred.

Plus, if I'm going to watch an anime with fanservice i think that boobs > butts.

The thing about Senran Kagura is that its primary focus is boobs, and pretty much neglects ass save for one or two characters. It's also not nearly as fun as Vividred, though debatably just as dumb.

Articalys

The thing about Senran Kagura is that its primary focus is boobs, and pretty much neglects ass save for one or two characters. It's also not nearly as fun as Vividred, though debatably just as dumb.
Also, Vividred allows for making cheap Kamen Rider jokes such as this.
(if you don't get the reference, go into the TokuGAF thread and ask about Kamen Rider Double)

Dresden

Plus, I think that boobs > butts, which is important criterion if i am to watch fanservice anime.

Backstory > PLOT

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
We don't deserve a show as good as Vividred. It's almost perfect if you just sit back and accept it. Air battles, battle hammers, boomerangs, hover bikes shaped like dogs, tech girls, gattai, soft lesbianism, school outfits with bloomers, homerun, and firm nubile bottoms delivered with kindness.

It's fun, and the pacing is right. It's like moe Iron Man. Just accept it.

We don't deserve a show as good as Vividred. It's almost perfect if you just sit back and accept it. Air battles, battle hammers, boomerangs, hover bikes shaped like dogs, tech girls, gattai, soft lesbianism, school outfits with bloomers, homerun, and firm nubile bottoms delivered with kindness.

It's basically a combination of Strike Witches and Nanoha, two of the greatest things on this horrible planet.

Plus the boobs are shining which I don't like much. But I really didn't get "hooked" by vivdred.
I agree that it is not a good show either, but still I prefer it... Anyway given mytime I will end up watching neither of them before long. The Cardfight screens posted here almost every day made me curious. + I have to finish Spice Wolf + School days and Girls und Panzer...

Why days are only 24h?

That might actully convince me to give it a second chance.

Jintor

Nichijou 02

This show is amazing because it commits to its stupid dumbass gags with such intensity you can't help but be amused

(This piece of trivia everybody realised months ago was brought to you by JINTOR)

Narag

Man, Magi is such crap.

I'm more entertained by the episode impressions smashing it (and this single .gif) than almost any of the episodes I watched.

I was really looking forward to something with a nice adventure bent to it too. Whatever it is that afflicted me with the desire for a second season of Infinite Stratos has me feeling like I'm going to miss Magi when it's over.

Robotics;Notes 17

Well everything seems to have escalated rather quickly this episode.
Oddly enough after it all happened, I feel more sad about the death than about that guy who's always there but got crushed by the giant robot. Speaking of the giant robot, I still don't care about building the stupid thing anymore.
At least I am looking forward to what happens next now as usual.

Articalys

Robotics;Notes 17

Oddly enough after it all happened, I feel more sad about the death than about that guy who's always there but got crushed by the giant robot.
Makes sense to me -- Subaru might be grievously injured but at least he's alive, whereas Mizuka is dead. That's not exactly something you can even partway recover from.

cajunator

Banned
I was really looking forward to something with a nice adventure bent to it too. Whatever it is that afflicted me with the desire for a second season of Infinite Stratos has me feeling like I'm going to miss Magi when it's over.

Good god.
You should get that checked out by a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom