• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maedhros

Eh. I don't at all feel bothered by the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. WHO NEEDS 3D ANYWAY?

Sex is great. My girlfriend accepts and watches anime with me sometimes, even the most shitty ones, lol.

I have no idea what in the hell that means.

Alpha and Beta male? Active and Passive? You really don't know that? I thought it was common sense.

Basically, you are passive, you don't have much confidence in yourself, etc. I was like that too, pretty much, until I was 21. It guarantees you'll be friendzoned for the rest of your life.

Noirulus

Sex is great. My girlfriend accepts and watches anime with me sometimes, even the most shitty ones, lol.

Oh, i'm sure, but the prospect of spending an incalculable amount of time to find, wine and dine a girl that would accept me and my hobbies is very deterring at the moment. Maybe after I graduate college.

cajunator

Banned

Alpha and Beta male? Active and Passive? You really don't know that? I thought it was common sense.

Basically, you are passive, you don't have much confidence in yourself, etc. I was like that too, pretty much, until I was 21. It guarantees you'll be friendzoned for the rest of your life.

What? I have enormous confidence in myself.
Im a huge extrovert at this point. Theres never a time that people dont know Im around because Im loud as fuck.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oi what's up with all the relationship advice all of a sudden? I don't wanna hear no sex tips from a bunch of nerds.

We're just so ronery.

Have you actually tried to ask someone out? If yes, then I was wrong, you're very confident.

Can't speak for Cajun but I ask women out frequently. 95% of the time I get the same answers. Not the right type, interested in someone else, or feigned interest that disappears the second after the date is over. :-/

Maedhros

Can't speak for Cajun but I ask women out frequently. 95% of the time I get the same answers. Not the right type, interested in someone else, or feigned interest that disappears the second after the date is over. :-/

Yes I have.

Then, you guys are the problem. Lol. Maybe the type of approach, or maybe you guys are really fugly (jk).

I don't really have an advice or something like that. But if I was still lonely with more than 20 years, I would be asking myself what's my problem and what I could do to make girls like me. The solution wouldn't involve abandoning the things I like or something like that. I dunno, I'm not really that experienced myself, but I've changed a lot from my early days.

Anyway, sorry for the giant off topic. =/

NeonZ

Gosh darn it. Well, I suppose it was inevitable, but still.

I don't think it's really "inevitable". Are they really planning to animate nothing but serious arcs from now on? They skipped from Kintama to the current arc, and the opening indicates that we'll get the Shinpachi/Star Wars story soon too. So, are they really planning to do nothing but these? Although I've really enjoyed this last arc, I'll be disappointed if the Gintama anime only focuses on this material from now on, filling the gaps with reruns all the time while ignoring everything else from the manga.

This has also resulted in making everything an 1/1 adaptation, with no real extras or new content. Even the battles in these serious arcs that they bother to animate are motion by motion taken straight from the manga, which is pretty disappointing after some stuff the anime had done before.

cajunator

Banned
Then, you guys are the problem. Lol. Maybe the type of approach, or maybe you guys are really fugly (jk).

I don't really have an advice or something like that. But if I was still lonely with more than 20 years, I would be asking myself what's my problem and what I could do to make girls like me. The solution wouldn't involve abandoning the things I like or something like that. I dunno, I'm not really that experienced myself, but I've changed a lot from my early days.

I think my main problem is that I dont give a shit about relationships so I dont put myself out there to many people. It just seems like one big drama circus. Perhaps Im wrong, but since I dont care about sex, kids, or marriage it is kind of difficult to put in the effort necessary to make it work. Im probably just strange. Wouldnt be the first time.

RurouniZel

I'm pretty handsome I thank you. :)

I know my problems. I'm confident, but boring.

cajunator

Banned
I'm pretty handsome I thank you. :)

I know my problems. I'm confident, but boring.

People tell me Im definitely NOT boring, but I just care for friendships more than relationships. Also I would be as awkward as Yamada in B Gata H Kei trying to talk about sex in any capacity.

PsionBolt

Vividred Operation - 6

This is the best episode of this show yet. In fact, it may be the best episode of the entire season. Let no one tell you otherwise. The grandfather is the best magical girl mascot character since Dandy from Moetan - he may even surpass him.

RurouniZel

People tell me Im definitely NOT boring, but I just care for friendships more than relationships. Also I would be as awkward as Yamada in B Gata H Kei trying to talk about sex in any capacity.

I'm not awkward or anything, I'm just boring. :-/. Like, for example, I wear plain clothes and eat very plain food, etc.

Yep, In every single way.

Characters
Okabe >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kai
Future Gadget Lab >> Robotics Club

Story
Conspiracy Plot
Time Machine >> Robotics
SERN >>>> Committee of 300

Soundtrack

Art

Show needs alot more focus.

I have to respectfully disagree. Steins;Gate just became so repetitive that it made the events feel as if it lacked any sort of energy. Awful ending arc is worst than anything in Robotics notes...

I think the characters of the robotics club have more personality than those in S;G. They just never experience development or nothing and remain the same
except when the divergences happen, but then any development is immediately forgotten and tossed and forgotten left to only be explored in AU fanfics

Kai is easily more appealing that the old Okabe, and Subaru easily better than the rest.

R;N feels more focused, science driven, and results oriented making a funner and a bit more of an entertaining to suspenseful show.

We don't deserve a show as good as Vividred. It's almost perfect if you just sit back and accept it. Air battles, battle hammers, boomerangs, hover bikes shaped like dogs, tech girls, gattai, soft lesbianism, school outfits with bloomers, homerun, and firm nubile bottoms delivered with kindness.

It's fun, and the pacing is right. It's like moe Iron Man. Just accept it.

Rofl that's some intresting way to describe this show... Acccept the moe !!!

cajunator

Banned
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SHE'S IN STOCK!!!!
eetZsBq.jpg

*bounces

Novid

Banned
I think my main problem is that I dont give a shit about relationships so I dont put myself out there to many people. It just seems like one big drama circus. Perhaps Im wrong, but since I dont care about sex, kids, or marriage it is kind of difficult to put in the effort necessary to make it work. Im probably just strange. Wouldnt be the first time.

if it wasnt for the person im talking with now - i would said the same thing (I agree with the kids and the marriage thing)

Maedhros

Lol man, relationships aren't all equal or a big drama. Also, kids? Maybe you're overthinking this.

I hope you guys find someone someday, life gets more fun when you have a girlfriend who accepts you for what you are. (She even asked me if I wanted one of these game figmas and gave me Steam Credits on Christimas and the Limited Edition of Diablo 3 on our first Valentine's (too bad the game was crap)) :)

cajunator

Banned
Lol man, relationships aren't all equal or a big drama. Also, kids? Maybe you're overthinking this.

I hope you guys find someone someday, life gets more fun when you have a girlfriend who accepts you for what you are. :)

I'm glad you found happiness that way. I just don't think I would is all.

RurouniZel

I hope you guys find someone someday, life gets more fun when you have a girlfriend who accepts you for what you are. (She even asked me if I wanted one of these game figmas and gave me Steam Credits on Christimas and the Limited Edition of Diablo 3 on our first Valentine's (too bad the game was crap)) :)

I'll give it my best, like I always do.

Necrovex

Gintama 6-9

With each passing episode, I am becoming fonder and fonder of this show. The characters are charming, the comedy is fairly good, I at least laughed a few times during the show, and the ninth episode revealed how this show could be semi-serious.

I am making slow but steady progress, which will probably fall all apart when I start watching the ninth and tenth doctor.

fertygo

Vividred 6

So A-1 can draw mech and all that for this silly eps and Magi look like shit huh..

@Necrovex
Marathon that ish, buddy.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next - 03
I'm still baffled how this character is

i know i shouldn't read too much into it as still haganai is fun to watch but all the characters interractions, especially the 2 little girls are extreme to a point it's hard to stay sane if i hadn't watched plenty of other animes first ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom