• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Goddammit, why did the drams have to happen while I was asleep? Why can't you guys do thus shit at a normal hour?

Eh. Good riddance

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Goddammit, why did the drams have to happen while I was asleep? Why can't you guys do thus shit at a normal hour?

Eh. Good riddance

If it makes you feel better we can get back to the iDOLM@STER drama.

Miki is a fake blonde bimbo and a disgrace to iDOLs everywhere.

Gintama 259

Holy shit! Now I remember why I love Gintama so much. Not only is the funniest anime, it's got some of the most epic fights as well. Everytime we see Gintoki with his crazy face then we know shit's about to get real. The only bad part? Waiting for the next episode :(

i seriously don't understand what was the spark that happenned that lead to such a conclusion. but such is life i guess.

It's probably because some people take their stress out on the wrong people. If I was upset/depressed/angry or whatever, I'd know better than to get into arguments with people online because I would probably say some dumb stuff.

I'm going to be very vague here, but I hope someone can help me out. I remember reading about an anime series that I thought could be interesting but I completely forgot the name. It had to with some guy that had to do something but it was a set up and he got captured by pirates. He then decided to team up with the group of pirates. It's in a modern setting and the show can't be that old. Help please.

I'm going to be very vague here, but I hope someone can help me out. I remember reading about an anime series that I thought could be interesting but I completely forgot the name. It had to with some guy that had to do something but it was a set up and he got captured by pirates. He then decided to team up with the group of pirates. It's in a modern setting and the show can't be that old. Help please.

Black lagoon

Black Lagoon?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

Black Lagoon?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
If it makes you feel better we can get back to the iDOLM@STER drama.

Miki is a fake blonde bimbo and a disgrace to iDOLs everywhere.

Agreed. Reposting

ponpo said:
Also via me in IRC:

Ranking of im@s fans is thus: Weiss Schwartz deck owners > im@s slot machines players >>> im@s 2 owners > >im@s 1 owners > music owners > ace combat DLC owners >> psp game owners > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime watchers.

Confirmed by me. The P in p-san stands for ponpo.

KmVAx4N.gif

-Minsc-

Gintama 259

SGNUEuu.gif

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This whole episode is fucking godly. First half consist of ass kicking of small fries then leading to a mind blown second half consisting of fuck awesome action, gintoki's past and ending with the Shinsengumi and Miwamarigumi crashing the party. My mind is full of fuck!!

This gif sums things up perfectly. We are the Shogun and Gintama is the can.

ioPbpNnyyyVzR.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ginga e Kickoff! 31

Good old sports drama. The football is a lot more interesting when you add some actual tension to the footie sakuga. My only complaint is that the talk about the footie sounds very dull, as if explaining it to a beginner, but that comes with the target audience.

Reika-chan is the true heroine of the story. The triplets are overrated.

Gintama 209
They AGAIN wasted 25 minutes with 5 insanely good animation and 20 of recap footage while making fun of one piece and naruto ?

well then.

BUT NOW IS THE TIME

a new arc starts ..Finally it looks so good. dat preview...
can't wait.
The first new arc in HD and 16/9.. this better not disapoint.

Mitsuho

Banned
We just got like half a dozen new regulars this month.

Norming to a community can be a slow process. Hope Uchip finds someplace they can fit in comfortably. (Hopefully not in a text only medium; reading into everything will only project Uchip back onto themselves.)

This is how I feel when people talk about Full Metal Panic! and its sequels. And how I will react whenever anyone dares to criticize Martian Successor Nadesico in my presence henceforth.

Solidarity. FMP! and FMP? were good. Nadesico, while a good anime in it's own right, will drop off of top ten lists. Just like Argento Soma and such, it's place is a reaction to NGE and will forever be shadowed by it's predecessors.

Y'all better be checking your white privilege today.

Skin lightening cream; check!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Azumanga Daioh 8

This was one of the best episodes I've ever seen of anything ever. Bizarre dreams, Chiyo pigtail jokes, and Norio fucking Wakamoto. Best episode.

Gintama 209
They AGAIN wasted 25 minutes with 5 insanely good animation and 20 of recap footage while making fun of one piece and naruto ?

well then.

BUT NOW IS THE TIME

a new arc starts ..Finally it looks so good. dat preview...
can't wait.
The first new arc in HD and 16/9.. this better not disapoint.

Trust me, it won't.

Ginga e Kickoff! 31

Good old sports drama. The football is a lot more interesting when you add some actual tension to the footie sakuga. My only complaint is that the talk about the footie sounds very dull, as if explaining it to a beginner, but that comes with the target audience.

Reika-chan is the true heroine of the story. The triplets are overrated.

Whoa whoa whoa, new episodes?!

GINTAMA 210
This episode is a 10/10.

My god , what happened. i don't know ( wait i know ) but i don't understand ( wait i understand ).. but my mind is ...

Let's put things in order:
Gintama%20-%20210_01.jpg

but that's the best way to make threats !
New girl is awesome. If she teams with kagura , that will lead to some serious carnage both in town and in my mouth , because i think i'll laugh like crazy.

The 4 divas are awesome .
Awesome in their own rights.. i think this is not what it seems and that someone is pulling the strings ..i hope i'm right on that aspect.

The comedy was gold incarnate.. but it was standard gintama stuff
Gintama%20-%20210_02.jpg

That's the most stupid way to hide i've ever seen.( that does not involve katsura )

Jirocho ...how should i put it ...Badass ? crazy ? awesome ?

VERDICT : AWESOME

Naruto Shippuden 297
tumblr_mh4tl9DJmb1qgap4ho3_r1_500.gif

Although was filled with backstory weve seen quite a bit before, really well done fight. Was always one of my favorite of the least actiony oriented ones in the arc, and who wouldnt want even more Gaara screentime.

Milamber

GINTAMA 210
This episode is a 10/10.

My god , what happened. i don't know ( wait i know ) but i don't understand ( wait i understand ).. but my mind is ...

Let's put things in order:

New girl is awesome. If she teams with kagura , that will lead to some serious carnage both in town and in my mouth , because i think i'll laugh like crazy.

The 4 divas are awesome .
Awesome in their own rights.. i think this is not what it seems and that someone is pulling the strings ..i hope i'm right on that aspect.

The comedy was gold incarnate.. but it was standard gintama stuff

Jirocho ...how should i put it ...Badass ? crazy ? awesome ?

VERDICT : AWESOME

Oh god! This arc... THIS ARC!!!

iPh6fw5JHzQAk.gif

EDIT: If you're smart, you should never skip the ED song every episode for this arc.

cjkeats

Nichijou Episode 12.

Around the halfway point. This is the best thing I've watched in ages. Sakamoto is the best.
One thing I've been wondering. How does Nano get dressed with that thing on her back? It's a big a mystery as the professor herself.

Oh god! This arc... THIS ARC!!!

EDIT: If you're smart, you should never skip the ED song every episode for this arc.

i never skip the ED
it's just ... Just ... awesome.

-----------
Gintama 211
Why ?
WHYYYYYY

Dammit .

This episode...... this episode
The drama ...The tension ..the flashbacks !!!!!!!

OMG.

The twists !

Gintama%20-%20211_01.jpg

Look at her smiling as if this doesn't concern her... i already know that's you're evil. i know that you're probably manipulating everyone..this is so freaking obvious.

But still Otose in this episode .... dammit i was on the edge of my chair.
Dammit !

Gintama%20-%20211_02.jpg

And it's your fault dammit !!!

The fight was golden.. GOLDEN GOLDEN GOLDEN

This is where it all lies ... this is "things" happening ... this is a prime example why gintama is so good...they have no shame giving me 5 cheap episode full of comedy to struck me unaware with the golden stuff. Dat fight , dat finish , dat sorrow.. the flashback to nail all of this afterwards...

I ... need a break..

VERDICT : LEGENDARY
ps: the build-up untill the last 5 minutes of this episode was fantastic.

Syrinx

I just wanna say as a relative newbie that animeGAF is awesome and that I've never felt unwelcome or at odds here. This is definitely on of the nicer and friendlier communities I've seen on this forum.

*hugs animeGAF*

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I just wanna say as a relative newbie that animeGAF is awesome and that I've never felt unwelcome or at odds here. This is definitely on of the nicer and friendlier communities I've seen on this forum.

*hugs animeGAF*

Yes but how do you feel about Hyouka

Mitsuho

Banned

*hugs animeGAF*

Sansei!

If I was to dig into the vBulletin code, I wouldn't use 300 posts. I'd also use total login time and other metrics. While 300 posts gives you plenty of material to judge a member it also encourages a bit of spamming. At least, I feel a few of my posts would have been better off as just a lurker thought in my head.

Edit: If I wasn't clear, "Thank you for allowing me to hang out on your thread to bring myself slowly to 300." I hope I don't go Uchip on any of you.

OceanBlue

Sansei!

If I was to dig into the vBulletin code, I wouldn't use 300 posts. I'd also use total login time and other metrics. While 300 posts gives you plenty of material to judge a member it also encourages a bit of spamming. At least, I feel a few of my posts would have been better off as just a lurker thought in my head.

Edit: If I wasn't clear, "Thank you for allowing me to hang out on your thread to bring myself slowly to 300." I hope I don't go Uchip on any of you.

Don't think of it as spamming! Think of it as adolescence! AnimeGAF is the protective environment that readies you for the dangerous world of GAF OT threads. Here, you are safe from the dangers of religion threads and other contentious topics. We prepare you with safe, inconsequential topics like, "Which idol is the best?" or, "What do you think about Hyouka?"

Edit: I know no one's really waiting for my impression, but I'll probably have to put off Windy Tales episode 3. Well, I still feel happy after Tamako Market so I don't mind too much. :p

Metrotab

Banned
My only issue with AnimeGAF back when I was lurking was that some people here write entire essays about episodes they have just seen.

Makes my 2/3-line impressions feel inadequate, but I'm not a very analytical spirit when it comes to artistic consumption, I suppose.

Ultimadrago

Nichijou Episode 12.

Around the halfway point. This is the best thing I've watched in ages. Sakamoto is the best.
One thing I've been wondering. How does Nano get dressed with that thing on her back? It's a big a mystery as the professor herself.

sakamotogif1gtoif.gif

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself!

On Nano's dressing,
I have no idea

Mitsuho

Banned
My only issue with AnimeGAF was that some people here write entire essays about episodes they have just seen.

Makes my 2/3-line impressions feel inadequate, but I'm not a very analytical spirit when it comes to artistic consumption, I suppose.

That resonates with me too. Unless I take notes while I'm watching I'll find myself 3-4 episodes in without a single screen capture or a deep thought. Anime is more of a tune-out at the end of my day.

So... props to those who can facilitate reciprocal social forum interactions by their vivid storytelling.

Thoraxes

Well AKB0048 is about idols and yet the plot is all about them saving the north of England from the dictatorial Tory rule who have imposed a Fun Ban so the workers don't waste time in the mines.

I still haven't committed myself to watching that yet.

My only issue with AnimeGAF back when I was lurking was that some people here write entire essays about episodes they have just seen.

I know how it feels haha. Sometimes I would get ready to post my thoughts about an episode, but then someone would post 3 paragraphs of much better written and thought out impressions accompanied with several screen shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom