• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Glad you enjoyed it.

Winter season may largely be a dead zone, but we do have a pretty great list of recent shows thanks to the Anime of the Year thread. It might be a good place to start, depending on how much you've been following recently.

Which of those shows have you seen? Which did you enjoy?

Honestly?
Well, I hardly can fall lower than earth, can I?
From that list I enjoyed only Fate Zero, somewhat lacking in quality, but makes up for it being interesting and intense.
Haven't seen even partly: Humanity Has Declined and Tsuritama

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Its a "special occasion" meal :lol

I guess because Pizza Hut and Domino's survive with those prices that its a viable pricing model though.

What happens when a Japanese person visits the US or some place where the pizza is dirt cheap and is basically one step above the street hot dog cart? lol

cajunator

Banned
Honestly?
Well, I hardly can fall lower than earth, can I?
From that list I enjoyed only Fate Zero, somewhat lacking in quality, but makes up for it being interesting and intense.
Haven't seen even partly: Humanity Has Declined and Tsuritama

you should watch those. they are required.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
What's your favorite hentai? I like tentacle hentai because the slimy arms wrap around those pretty girls. Shh don't tell anyone ^o^ ^_~
This is proving to be a more difficult question than I expected. Do I go by the one I was more impressed with on a technical and storytelling level (Pop Chaser) or the one I have fapped to the most (Resort Boin for that shower scene)?

Vividred Operation 09
Vividred%20Operation%20-%2009.jpg

Quite mediocre episode overall but we did get a large dose of friendship shipping between green and yellow .

thus i'm ok with it

Narag

Jesus Christ... do they fly in Italian chefs to make it or something? Or did they trick Japanese people into thinking that pizza is gourmet? lol

Hastune Miku performs a personal concert for you if you go with Domino's. Probably so expensive to help cover her travel expenses.

ZETSUEN NO TEMPEST 21

i think they nailed this episode perfectly ..
Yes this anime has too much shaekspeare quoting but it's still great IMO.

Steroyd

YES

KIMI NO IRU MACHI

TV ANIME

BY GONZO

Director: Shigeyasu Yamauchi (Casshern Sins)
Series Composition: Reiko Yoshida (K-On, Tamako Market, come on you should know who she is by now)
Character Design: Terumi Nishii (Mawaru Penguindrum)

(src)

PKE0t2t.gif

lol anime.

Psycho Pass - 20

Akane taking charge of things and stepping up to the plate, which is nice to see.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you have any non-color versions of Akane I would be glad to join the movement.

as long as its not too lewd
Well there's only two doujins provided by the sad panda, the one that I got these from and another one personally commissioned by DTL. I'm assuming Akane isn't in that one. I could cheat and just make one of these images black and white if you wish. Like I said they are from a doujin so you'd be fitting in with the theme.

fertygo

Btw.

Psycho Pass - 20

Man.. if just we can discuss about the TWEEEEST, instead how mediocre the anime are :(
Truly wasted potential.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Syrinx

Ohayou gozaimasu! That means hello and good morning heehee!
What's your favorite hentai? I like tentacle hentai because the slimy arms wrap around those pretty girls. Shh don't tell anyone ^o^ ^_~
Do you watch kawaii anime? Oh my god I looooooooooove kawaii stuff!!!!!!!
May I glomp you? Do you have a sister?

Man I hope glomp don't mean what I think it do.

Welcome to the new guy, if the others haven't chased him out already.

Mature

hi mostly creepy anime people!

I hope "How much lower can we go?!" refers to winter season, because ya, it's hardly possible to go lower. (><)

Can I nicely ask some of you to write a lil about your favourite anime (need guidance what posts to read and which ones try not to!)

The last anime I trully enjoyed was Katanagatari.
good cast, art style, dialogue, what I would expect from my anime. It was what? 3 years ago? :(
My all time favourite - Legend of the Galactic Heroes of course! It's like Star Trek only animu and much more epic!
Also I usually insist that everybody should watch Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. So, here, I insist!
Have you heard of Ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom