• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail 174
tumblr_mk3hnwYTFk1s8i4z1o1_500.gif

Penultimate episode was so good, have enjoyed how theyve handled one of my favorites fights in the whole series, making it three episodes long. All attacks so good, and it seemed as if, as it went on, that the fights were even higher quality than most fights in the series, especially how it looks in the preview.

SAIN SEYA OMEGA 45
Saint%20Seiya%20Omega%20-%2045.jpg

Saori in holy armor is something we should have seen more time in every saga.

Here it is the final battle but .....FLASHBACK !

Points to note:
-Back story on mars : good
-Reason explained during the backstory : Laughable but understandable as he was probably manipulated.
-More loli sonia in flashback : good
-Rainbow and lights everywhere .... AKA seven sense : Good
-
Medea confirmed as being the cause for all the troubles : Excellent

She is the one that pushed mars to fight, she is probably the one leading to the bombing, she is the one that made the darkness arrive ( thanks to the altar ) in short ... Evil & cunning woman confirmed.i don't know if her goal is only really full domination and control but what the heck that's some devious planning we got there.
The list of the evil things she did is getting longer by the minute.

-ludwig going into darkness : excellent ( loving the graphical effects )
-yuna still not down : ( praise +2 )
-eden still trying to talk when we've got less than a hours left before the deadline : LOL

in short excellent episode.

i'll tell you guys , if one day neogaf goes down , it' ll be medea fault , as this was part of her plans all along !!

Otona Joshi no Anime Time 2 - Life's Best Ten

Haven't seen the first, but this was a self contained story and a really well spent 25 minutes.
I might write more stuff when I am not as tired, but in the meantime I recommend watching this.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Your ink lines is too thick on Azusa. How do you guys manage those lines without looking like chicken scratches?

No, the lines are just right, they also look even better when the drawing is minimized (which is what it was drawn for). You also PM'd me asking for help, and you never replied or said thank-you. You're in no spot to offer criticism.

cajunator

Banned
No, the lines are just right, they also look even better when the drawing is minimized (which is what it was drawn for). You also PM'd me asking for help, and you never replied or said thank-you. You're in no spot to offer criticism.

lets do another art swap when Im off next week.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 23: Goldenbaum is Felled
Oh great you picked this up again.

Oh no episode 24 is next. D:
Princess Tutu 1
You picked up a great show.
Heartcatch PreCure!

Episode 9

I checked who the episode director for this episode was and it's Munehisa Sakai. He also apparently directed episode 19 of Smile PreCure!, which is the one that deals with Yayoi and her father. He also directed episode 27, which deals with the girls visiting Miyuki's grandmother. Episode 41, which was the final Yayoi centric episode, was the third and final Smile PreCure! episode he directed. He seems to be pretty good at the more sentimental stories or those dealing with family. I wonder if he's just kind of a fan of those types of stories?
Sounds like a case of typecasting.
Heartcatch PreCure!

Episode 10

Not really important but how does she fly with only one wing anyway?
Blame Sephiroth.

Branduil

Macross Plus 3

This is probably the weakest of episode of the series, with a lot of :wonzo and off-model animation. There's also not much in the way of action until the end. Still, there are a number of nice scenes, particularly the one where Myung
leaves for Earth.
I enjoyed a number of the little character moments in this episode, such as Lucy's jealousy, Colonel Millard's subtle :firehawking, and Yang's moment of glory. Also I think it's funny how the villain is just some guy who's totally insane for some reason.

The storyboarding was still quite good, it's just obviously the lowest-budget episode of the series, and it's pretty slow-paced until the last ten minutes.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cajun, uchip told me to tell you he's disappointed.

Cuticle Detective Inaba 12

First part was your standard bit. Reminded me of the first episode with the silly gags, definitely captured the humorous tone of the show which I really like.

Second part was the rare peak into the life of Dark Flame Master if he stayed on the path of being a Dark Flame Master as he looks for employment. Just amazing. Also shows he made the wrong choice.

Gotta say, definitely one of my most enjoyable shows of the season. Great cast, great va, great gags, even had a good share of drama. Even if the projected sales are terrible, I'll be hopeful of a second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom