• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd Box Office 09•18-20•15 - aMAZE(st), Black(est) Sunday Everest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

How is the Maze Runner? I enjoyed the first one

Really enjoyable to say the least. You will shake your head in some instances, but you will shrug it off later because stuff happens in that movie, alot of it.... and its super long.

Not as good as the first one though. That one was well contained, had a perfect pace and just had a great writing and acting to boot.

Cipherr

Antman gonna end around ~410 million. Damn thats great for such an off character like that. And SoComption with a 28m budget doing damn near 200m worldwide. Wonder if they are going to try and do another film similar but further along the timeline....

It's bad, i enjoyed the first one... but this one is a bore, i couldn't wait for it be over.

Agreed. From what I saw (most of it, I actually left early), it was a bunch of jump scares and running, and I don't think I was the intended demographic.

I really did like the first one, too.

I saw the second one a few days ago too. I have to agree I didn't like it as much as the first either. It didn't go overboard with the jump scares, but I did get sick of zombies and shit appearing and the cast standing there and looking at them for several seconds before fucking running... Oh and the stupid rave scene reminded me of the second Matrix film lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom