• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| They put Nazis on the Moon, Scheiß auf den Mond!

Metal-Geo

Pre-loading as we speak! 11MB/s. Aw yiss. Only a 70 minute download if the Steam servers remain this stable...

Now is also a good time to clean-up my HDD...

Here is a short clip from last night. sorry for the terrible twitch quality. I hope this puts some people at ease about the guns. I think they are totally bad ass. It's late game but shouldn't have spoilers in it. Thought I'd warn you just in case.

cosby.gif

LoveCake

Here is a short clip from last night. sorry for the terrible twitch quality. I hope this puts some people at ease about the guns. I think they are totally bad ass. It's late game but shouldn't have spoilers in it. Thought I'd warn you just in case.

I saw some guys leg get blown off & when you are close & shoot them they make that squelchy noise :D

Got my copy just now, not going to be able to play it until later tonight though, how long does the PS4 update take, anyone know ?

I took the Amazon Prime trial and I'm testing it out with Wolfenstein and Watch_Dogs. I'm never able to get games early anyway. If both are waiting for me before work's end, I will keep Prime. If not, I will cancel prime and continue just going to Future Shop/EB/Best Buy on my lunch break.

Man I don't get home from my business trip until Saturday. I tried to remote connect to my PS4 but remote play doesn't seem to work too well internationally on shitty hotel wifi. :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mine's after 6 hours. Well... will sleep for tonight and I'll immediately plow through this game after I get back from work tomorrow.

The hype is real with this one.
Yeah, I have tomorrow off work so it's going to be all Wolfie on my new 120hz BenQ which is arriving today. HYPEEEE!!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So The DOOM Beta key won't register on Steam yet, right?

I doubt it's a Steam key at all; if it were tied to an existing app it would have activated. My guess is that Bethesda will launch a beta site that'll require you to input the key to receive your Steam-friendly one, similar to how Nvidia's Batman promotions work.

JaseC

zzz8xj7c.jpg

Go faster, internet. I was going to make a PC performance thread but I'm assuming someone will have beaten me to he punch ~20 hours from now.

AJ_Wings

I don't know, all i see is that I have a big 45 long cd key. Or is it simply like you said, 3 codes 15 long each?

Yes they're 15 long each.

One for Wolf14, Second for RTCW and the last is the Doom Beta.

Maybe it's displayed differently for you but take the first 15 long code.

Mr Swine

Banned
Yes they're 15 long each.

One for Wolf14, Second for RTCW and the last is the Doom Beta.

Maybe it's displayed differently for you but take the first 15 long code.

Ah now I get it, but I have to wait a while since I entered the wrong code to many times lol. How long do I need to wait?

JaseC

Yikes, what is your internet suppose to be?

That's more or less full speed, sadly. I'm on ADSL and my place is roughly 3.5KM from the exchange, so my downsteam sync speed has never been particularly great: ~7.6Mbps back in 2006 with a gradual drop over the years to ~6.5Mbps. A few weeks ago, though, my speed dropped ~1Mbps out of the blue due to what I would later realise was the fibre rollout hitting my area some ~20 months late. I figured my speed would go up, if anything, not down, but alas.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
This game has no multiplayer right? I wish it were $39.99 instead of $59.99. Full price for a single player only FPS is really hard to grasp. Last sp-only game worth the full price of admission was Half-life 2. I don't see this being on that scale at all.

Top Bottom