• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman nicknamed "The Ice Cream Killer" is too dangerous for all woman prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supast4r

The entire thread is fucking embarrassing to be frank. The OP is factually incorrect, and half the posts in the thread are people saying they would have sex with her.

Thought we were a bit better than this nowadays.
Normally I agree with these posts by cmon now the girl is killing guys who don't impregnate her so of course people are going to be saying things like that. (I agree about the Hispanic bashing that shit is bad)

eso76

So the woman was so desperate for a child that she was cheating on her husband and then killed them both when she failed to get pregnant.

OMG what a monster!
Seriously, I know how much GAF despises cheaters but how do you even pick the cheating part in this story and mention it next to murder.

Maledict

That's also not true. She killed her husband in 2008, and the boyfriend in 2010.

I don't know why but for some reason the amount of lies and fake reporting on this story really infuriates me. I know we talk a lot about fake news, but I guess this just shows it's not a new problem.

I hated that my brain went there, but as soon as I saw the picture I temporarily forgot about the thread title and thought "wow, that's an attractive person". Then I read the rest and dayum, that's some messed up shit.

panty

"In an incredible twist of fate, the woman who was desperate for a baby found out she was pregnant with a new lover’s child the morning she was arrested."

Damn..

Vuze

That nickname sounds like a Dexter villain

8ZJLM.gif
I thought the same :D Miss the show :,(

A nickname for just two murders?

When I hear Ice Cream Killer I think of a serial killer that makes ice cream out of his/her victims and then goes around in an ice cream truck selling them.

And I think of Dexter.

And Twisted Metal, too.
Isn't it also because of her eyes and the lack of emotions she showed during trial? Already sold the movie rights to Hollywood as well.

mhhhh....

creampie-gangbang.mp4
Alternatively:
icecreampie-gangbang.mp4
?

www.news.com.au said:
Prisoners can cook meals together in their single and double cells — and freely roam around the grounds. They can also kick back and watch TV in the lounge.
Doesn't sound like the world's harshest sentence. You could, in fact, say that she's been given a... softserve of justice.

LotusHD

Banned
Don't agree with the logic in the OP. Unless she's going to be armed with a gun, a chainsaw, and the benefit of doubt, she will not pose the same threat inside a prison as she would as a free woman. Regardless, she killed multiple people in cold blood. So whatever she gets, she deserves. Fuck her.

She...is quite the looker though. Being an antisocial murderer and being attractive aren't mutually exclusive, but i suppose it would help in their cause, unfortunately.

Clearly, since there are way more people bringing up how attractive she is than there would be in a thread about an unattractive male/woman who did the same vile crime. Me included. Oh well.

Serial killers aside, I always thought it was hilarious how people (Mostly guys) have to get in that quick bit about how attractive a woman in a picture or video is. Like there's some sort of invisible force
Jk, we know what it is
that compels them to post that, even when the topic has nothing to do with that, or despite no one asking.

squidyj

You are judging based on a photo and a stereotype.

In reality, and this awful articles lies do not help, she is responding well to treatment and has been moved to this facility precisely BECAUSE she poses less danger now. This is a treatment centre (hence the large number of therapy staff).

could you source this please? I can't find anything about it, thanks.

Maledict

could you source this please? I can't find anything about it, thanks.

Just do a search on ice cream killer and read the articles. Every story is taking the same original source and then adding bits on, or taking bits out. That's standard practice nowadays - the original journalist puts something up on the AP, everyone grabs it and changes it slightly so they can call it their own story.

The key thing is the removal of the sentences I highlighted above. You can find them in roughly half of the newspaper stories out there (less now, because the NYposts story has subsequently been picked up and copied itself).

It's really shitty journalism but has become the norm over the last few decades.

LordKasual

Banned
Serial killers aside, I always thought it was hilarious how people (Mostly guys) have to get in that quick bit about how attractive a woman in a picture or video is. Like there's some sort of invisible force
Jk, we know what it is
that compels them to post that, even when the topic has nothing to do with that, or despite no one asking.

It's no invisible force, the source is obvious. I just see no point in pretending like it doesn't exist.

Being attractive, especially in situations like these, will only ever work to your benefit. I have no idea about what's going on behind the scenes in her case, but i can assure you that it's definitely working in her advantage.

Thats why super attractive sociopaths/psychopaths are always the ones who can do the most damage. People instinctively let them in, and human nature instinctively wants to see them succeed.

Think anyone would give a shit about her "improvement" after murdering multiple people (for no reason) if she were ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom