• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WOOT! My band is playing with Fear Factory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
clipunderground said:
..on July 30th at the Webster Theater in CT!! Hell yeah this show will OWN!
:rock

What he FORGOT to mention, is that they'll be playing with Fear Factory, in the crowd.. at the back.. with no instruments... and eventually get kicked out for not having tickets... ;)

That's awesome man. Good luck! Wish I could find some people around here to start a band with.

Congrats i've never listened to the band but i know there kinda big. Good luck with that show

do you have any sound clips of your band? i'd like to hear what you guys sound like

elitehebrew said:
Congrats i've never listened to the band but i know there kinda big. Good luck with that show

do you have any sound clips of your band? i'd like to hear what you guys sound like

I do. Please excuse the quality though. we were on a tight budget(it's recorded live in studio). ;) Unfortunately, all of our new stuff (which I'm VERY proud of) hasn't been tracked yet, so you'll be hearing old tunes... Still good though if your into this sort of stuff..

Nameless

Deconstruct

Rockman

clipunderground said:
Nope. only the CT show. Even still, it's a great opportunity. :)

Darn. :p If you were coming down to the orlando, fl area I was going to ask for some backstage passes :p

Sweet dude. My old band played with Soulfly once. That was a helluva show. Fear Factory's new CD is pretty fuckin killer I gotta say. When they play that opening track live its gonna rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom