• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

emivita

Wordle 276 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good Burger Reading GIF

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 276 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Sloppy wasted guess where I put an orange letter back in the same spot but at least I got through it quick.

Code:
Daily Octordle #57
5️⃣6️⃣
7οΈβƒ£πŸ•›
8οΈβƒ£πŸ”Ÿ
πŸ•š9️⃣
octordle.com
The Octordle repeats are getting a little tedious... I swear I've seen PATSY and ROGUE at least 3 times each in the fairly short time I've been playing... but it's never PASTY or ROUGE though some of the other words today were okay, DELVE was a good one.

HAYA8U5A

That's a new one for me. Cheers.

It is one of those weird things that can trigger a headache if you don't have one yet treat one if you do.
Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think I need some coffee too because I was sure making a mess of this today. It took me until the 4th word to realize I hadn't used
e :messenger_neutral:

Wordle 277 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

EDIT:
I just realized how much I made it sound like I hadn't used ecstasy yet when I swear I just meant the letter E :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

wondermega

Wordle 277 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Dordle #0058 7&X/7
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Finally failed at a dordle after I dunno how long of a streak, couple weeks? Their rules baffle me, I think this was the first time I'd seen a word that was
plural
which obviously threw me

Top Bottom