• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 Group Draw Thread of Bitter Rivalries, Ball Fixing and Groups of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
speedpop said:
Waiting for Maradona to run up and flog the World Cup trophy.
Blater la tiene adentro !
:lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gary Whitta said:
To be fair that is the best television show on the planet.
Dont mess with Don Franciso!
:mad:

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Okay this "history of the World Cup" in the other streams is hilarious. That kid on the lookout for Africans: awwww.

Gary Whitta said:
To be fair that is the best television show on the planet.

True that.

`Moe Joe.

Banned
Lol at New Zealand's commentary. Every team got a detailed description besides NZ who got "this is their second world cup" - cutaway. :lol

feel

Wait, has is already started for you guys? The actual event with charlize teron and stuff?? all I'm getting on latin ESPN are the regular commentators on some kind of pre-show talking about the teams, how they qualified, while footage rolls, and how the adidas ball was made, and etc. CMON!!! Any live streams?

Letters said:
Wait, has is already started for you guys? The actual event with charlize teron and stuff?? all I'm getting on latin ESPN are the regular commentators on some kind of pre-show talking about the teams, how they qualified, while footage rolls, and how the adidas ball was made, and etc. CMON!!! Any live streams?
The draw hasn't started, they're padding it out with the usual bullshit

butler980

just show the freakin draw already. yeah just because 300mil people are watching they have to show propaganda videos :lol

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hotness incoming.

Haha, the BBC pundits are slagging off the host nation, "weakest hosts ever"
You should see the Spanish commentary: "And here they are showing all the stadiums already in construction... let's see how many of them are finished".

jett

D-Member
lol Sábado Gigante still exists? They haven't shown that here in years.

Also, this is boring as hell.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
criesofthepast said:
lol yah this is interesting for sure.
I mean, maybe this is some kind of awesome display of singing and dancing for the South African crowd, but I feel a little lost here. It reminds me of the SA version of Eurovision.

Funky Papa said:
Hotness incoming.

You should see the Spanish commentary: "And here they are showing all the stadiums already in construction... let's see how many of them are finished".

I know the one I drove past is finished :lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
jett said:
lol Sábado Gigante still exists? They haven't shown that here in years.

Also, this is boring as hell.

It never went away.

Don Francisco will be reborn as a cyborg post-mortem in order to keep the show going forever.

adelante

now that's what i'm talkin bout :D

self-quoting avatar for greatness:
jfujac.gif

Fersis

adelante said:
now that's what i'm talkin bout :D

self-quoting avatar for greatness:
jfujac.gif
The other saw the Rita episodes of Arrested Development... one word : AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom