• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

mclem said:
25-man is obviously not quite the same, but in that I've survived periods of 4+ stacks, admittedly with using a CD to cover the damage. I assume your tank's watching the stacks and popping a CD when they hit the danger zone?

If you like, I can take a glance at the WoL to see if I can figure out where the problem lies. The resists (assuming you do actually mean resist, and not absorb/block) does make me a little suspicious, I'm wondering if that might actually be the (interruptible) attack the adds do

I'm mentioning resists just from what I was seeing from messing around with the expression editor (I'm definately no expert)

Yup, we've switched tanks they are popping CD's, put in a third healer and the tank just splats. I literally do not have time to do anything but heal during that add phase burning through mana like its going out of style, having to move away from a shadowcrash has caused deaths

thanks for the offer of help we are beyond stumped as this fight looks easy as shit once you control the adds which we do, we finally have a solid roster after people left due to RL and this was not the inaugural week we hoped for :p

There is obviously something that we are all missing and I have no doubt this boss will drop fast once we figure out wtf it is.

I'm blocked at work but ill send you a PM tonight. We are stumped, we have all watched endless vids and strats and since or first encounter with him everyone is well aware of removing the MC's (due to my very loud screaming).

So, after just downing Cho'gall and Al'akir last week, our guild's going to get started on some heroic modes (despite not having killed Nef yet... still can't seem to get control of adds during phase 1 on 10 man).

Is there a good common resource for finding a comprehensive list to the changes in heroic? Strats would be great, but even just a list of "here are the new things that you have to look out for" would suffice. Wowwiki/wowpedia's boss articles' quality has been on the decline since TBC- most articles don't mention heroic modes whatsoever, and those that do just barely gloss over it. Preferably in a text format instead of videos.

moojito

Mister Zimbu said:
So, after just downing Cho'gall and Al'akir last week, our guild's going to get started on some heroic modes (despite not having killed Nef yet... still can't seem to get control of adds during phase 1 on 10 man).

Is there a good common resource for finding a comprehensive list to the changes in heroic? Strats would be great, but even just a list of "here are the new things that you have to look out for" would suffice. Wowwiki/wowpedia's boss articles' quality has been on the decline since TBC- most articles don't mention heroic modes whatsoever, and those that do just barely gloss over it. Preferably in a text format instead of videos.

Tankspot is usually the place I go for that stuff.

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?73607-Heroic-Halfus-Wyrmbreaker

Assuming you're starting with halfus like most folk.

moojito

Dunlop said:
FU Cho'gall!!!!!

We are about to give up on this boss, I am at a loss. We cannot keep the tank on Cho'gal up during the add phase.

We are removing MC's instanty but when I run the expression editor of world of logs it shows twisted devotion being on the boss at each tank death (average of 3, sometimes higher).

Our tank has an item level of 359 and knows his shit, using the same expresson editor I took a snippet of one fight 20 seconds before his death (assuming the duration of twisted devotion) and he took 280K damage and resisted another 90K. We are all geared enough that we should be able to easily 2 heal this but currently could put 5 healers and the tank will still drop with this kind of damage coming in.

We are at the point where nobody has any corruption, the transitions are smooth, we are burning through the adds and slimes and should reach phase 2 by sometime past the 3rd add phase but we splat by the second. My eyes are honed in on the raid frames looking at how long MC is on any person and it never seems to have it longer than a second

I would love to say it is bugged as the first time we got to Cho'gall was at the end of the night and we hit phase 2 almost each time. But nobody else is complaining about this

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

/rant

I can't really see from your post if you use one tank or two. If it's one, try two. That's how my guild does it. Taunt switch just before adds come for easy times.

edit: d'oh, should probably have added this on to my previous post instead of adding another.

Dunlop

moojito said:
I can't really see from your post if you use one tank or two. If it's one, try two. That's how my guild does it. Taunt switch just before adds come for easy times.

edit: d'oh, should probably have added this on to my previous post instead of adding another.

Two tanks, Warrior and Druid and we do exactly that. Had them swap roles to see if the extra warrior CD's would help. Thanks for the tip though

J-Rzez

DeathNote said:
Next expansion or next tier?

Leveling and shit in Rift would be fun. But wont PVP/Raiding be even worse due to a naturally low population in general?

Rift is certainly more alive for me on my server than my WoW's server, that's for sure. And we're talking PVE and PVP going on at the same time. BG queues are 10x's shorter than WoW, easily, and there's a ton of world PVP going on at the same time. Not to mention there's always, always at least 4-5 people showing up for Rifts in a zone, and multiple raids when invasions happen.

What I'm curious about is didn't blizzard claim to have TWO raids ready at a time this xpac? Wasn't it supposed to be Firelands and something else? They better because right now it looks like Firelands has 7 bosses only, and if they think 7 bosses and a new lottery boss is good enough, then they really-really don't get a shit about their community anymore.

moojito

One new raid would be fine for me. I don't think you can just speak on behalf of everyone like that. Well you can try of course, this is the internet.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
They released TOC in the past, which only had 5 bosses.

If there is really only Firelands as a new raid, would that surprise anyone? It's still better than TOC and at least its not just one fucking circle room with a secret underground cavern. And maybe this could mean that this rumored COT raid would come out "soon" after Firelands.

J-Rzez

moojito said:
One new raid would be fine for me. I don't think you can just speak on behalf of everyone like that. Well you can try of course, this is the internet.

One raid, with 7 bosses, enough? You're joking right? Well when WoW dies, at least blizzard won't get all the blame as their followers (not all those that like blizzard fall into this category, but the majority of their base I assume) will have played a major part letting them get away with murder. They've let them get away with recycling gear, which lead to recycling content, which now they recycle gear and content, and now put lesser effort into new content (7 bosses in firelands? ok? really?). So yeah, I guess I can't really put all the blame on blizzard after all. Blizzard won't be the killer of WoW, nor will a competitor, it'll be WoW's very own fanbase in the end leading to the mass exodus.

Bisnic said:
They released TOC in the past, which only had 5 bosses.

If there is really only Firelands as a new raid, would that surprise anyone? It's still better than TOC and at least its not just one fucking circle room with a secret underground cavern. And maybe this could mean that this rumored COT raid would come out "soon" after Firelands.

No, it's not that surprising to be honest. And no CoT raid will come out in traditional blizzard style, long after firelands raid "when it's ready /highfive!". It's blizzard here, they can't do anything quickly. So in the end we'll just get screwed over most likely, as "hey, guys, they bought the 7 bosses thing, lets do 4 next time, see how that goes muah ha ha... oh hey, next statue for the office huh? Sweet, let's stare at it for a week or so".

mclem

J-Rzez said:
What I'm curious about is didn't blizzard claim to have TWO raids ready at a time this xpac?

I think - if memory serves correctly - they said that that was something they were doing for the first tier as an experiment, and they might continue it, but they might not.

J-Rzez

mclem said:
I think - if memory serves correctly - they said that that was something they were doing for the first tier as an experiment, and they might continue it, but they might not.

Oh, well, guess they had their experiment then huh, and we didn't hear a mumble about anything else? 7 + 1 new bosses 7 months later while their "sub base" higher than ever it is!

Yazus

J-Rzez said:
Oh, well, guess they had their experiment then huh, and we didn't hear a mumble about anything else? 7 + 1 new bosses 7 months later while their "sub base" higher than ever it is!

Blizzard is fucking nuts.

We had to level from 80 to 85, to go trough normals, heroics, profession skillups, enchants, gemmings, craftings to finally be able to TRY OUT normal modes and YET in 4 goddamn months more than half of the population is more than 8+/12.
If Heroic modes remain "optionals" as Blizzard keeps saying well, what will be Firelands 7 Bosses?

My guild (and we are the 6th on out Server so I cannot comment for others) is 12/12, everyone is at least full 359 and we only raid 25.
Also we are 3/13 HC.
Half of the 25 roster has at least one/two heroic equipments.
By the time Firelands comes out we will be 13/13 (I hope) and nearly fully decked in 372 gear.

If things keep going this way I see Firelands 7 bosses going to be a fucking easy thing and 6-7 months won't be enough to keep me playing.

Hence why I really, really hope they put Firelands+COT:WOTA in 4.2
At least a complessive of 10/12 bosses.

Yazus said:
Blizzard is fucking nuts.

We had to level from 80 to 85, to go trough normals, heroics, profession skillups, enchants, gemmings, craftings to finally be able to TRY OUT normal modes and YET in 4 goddamn months more than half of the population is more than 8+/12.
If Heroic modes remain "optionals" as Blizzard keeps saying well, what will be Firelands 7 Bosses?

My guild (and we are the 6th on out Server so I cannot comment for others) is 12/12, everyone is at least full 359 and we only raid 25.
Also we are 3/13 HC.
Half of the 25 roster has at least one/two heroic equipments.
By the time Firelands comes out we will be 13/13 (I hope) and nearly fully decked in 372 gear.

If things keep going this way I see Firelands 7 bosses going to be a fucking easy thing and 6-7 months won't be enough to keep me playing.

Hence why I really, really hope they put Firelands+COT:WOTA in 4.2
At least a complessive of 10/12 bosses.

There is really only 4 "hard" hard modes, they will stall your progress. Just a heads up.

DeathNote said:
People paying out the ass for maelstrom crystal enchants until upcoming tiers is pretty lame as well. Tho I see raiding guilds without them.

Killing a boss on HM and D/Eing everything sucks :\

C.Dark.DN

Banned
People paying out the ass for maelstrom crystal enchants until upcoming tiers is pretty lame as well. Tho I see raiding guilds without them.

DeathNote said:

I keep thinking that guilds are going to start hitting level 23 soon, which gives increased mats from disenchanting (and mining/herbing/skinning). I imagine that will drop the price a little.

Nobiru said:
After reading all this, Im seriously pondering even starting doing raids, haha.

I might just stick to PvP after all, haha.
I did heroics and raids in WotLK but I might just stick to soloing now. I really can't sit there for hours and hours running the same handful of heroics again just to get geared up. I neither have the time nor the patience. I'd rather just focus on leveling a couple alts to 85.

J-Rzez

DeathNote said:

We got into HMs, not a single one of us had an enchant that requires them. Usually I'm a min/max player, but not this tier, and the only thing stopping us from progressing through all the HM's like we usually do is "boredom", and there's no enchant or buff to change that, and thus people just stopped showing up. : /

Nobiru said:
After reading all this, Im seriously pondering even starting doing raids, haha.

I might just stick to PvP after all, haha.

If you want PVP, you might as well try another game out tbh. Last time I tried bg's, the queues were outrageous. It's hard to log on and have a quick-fun game or two. PVP in a box is still FotM from what I've read.

The interesting thing about hard modes is that they really were pretty much still optional with Sarth and Ulduar. ToC kind of ruined it by being so stupidly easy and so short, that chasing hard modes became part of the normal progression for most adequately skilled guilds at the time. We one or two shot pretty much every boss in ToC on normal (25) as they came out except for faction champions, which only took an extra week.

Heroic modes killed raiding for me. Got to 7/13 and quit. Almost none of the fights gain mechanics that make them both more challenging and more fun, just more annoying and more of a pain to slog through. Haven't raided in a few weeks and FEELS GOOD MAN. I very much doubt I'll be back to it in future tiers, I don't see raiding becoming magically fun again.

Bisnic

J-Rzez said:
We got into HMs, not a single one of us had an enchant that requires them. Usually I'm a min/max player, but not this tier, and the only thing stopping us from progressing through all the HM's like we usually do is "boredom", and there's no enchant or buff to change that, and thus people just stopped showing up. : /

If you want PVP, you might as well try another game out tbh. Last time I tried bg's, the queues were outrageous. It's hard to log on and have a quick-fun game or two. PVP in a box is still FotM from what I've read.

BG queues are only like 30 secs on my main. If you want quick queues, you go Alliance.

But of course, that means you'll probably lose more than win.

I just find it amusing that I hear the exact same complaints about this raid tier being offered up both framed as the raids being too easy ("no one even has anything left to get from normal modes!") and too hard ("you can't just PUG easy raids with no effort, so no one wants to play!")

I dunno. Maybe this is just how much of WOW's history I missed, but I don't get this ennui thing people seem to have. "There's nothing to do!" Well, what exactly do people want to do? Outside of leveling alts, doing dailies, running on-level dungeons, PvPing, raiding, playing the AH, and collecting vanity crap, what exactly were people looking to do with themselves? If your problem is that you're not doing the current raid content, I'm not sure how new content for you to not do is going to help. If your problem is that you blasted through the raid tier, I don't understand why you aren't already used to the boom-bust progression->farm->unsub-until-next-patch cycle.

charlequin said:
I just find it amusing that I hear the exact same complaints about this raid tier being offered up both framed as the raids being too easy ("no one even has anything left to get from normal modes!") and too hard ("you can't just PUG easy raids with no effort, so no one wants to play!")

I dunno. Maybe this is just how much of WOW's history I missed, but I don't get this ennui thing people seem to have. "There's nothing to do!" Well, what exactly do people want to do? Outside of leveling alts, doing dailies, running on-level dungeons, PvPing, raiding, playing the AH, and collecting vanity crap, what exactly were people looking to do with themselves? If your problem is that you're not doing the current raid content, I'm not sure how new content for you to not do is going to help. If your problem is that you blasted through the raid tier, I don't understand why you aren't already used to the boom-bust progression->farm->unsub-until-next-patch cycle.

Personally all I'm doing at this point is signing on for raids, maybe a bit early to buy flasks and whatnot. I've already got enough money that I won't need to farm ever again.

Outside of raids I never log on. I'd just kinda like a compelling reason to log on for at least some of the 95% of the week when I'm not raiding.

Another reason the game is starting to lose its allure to me is because everything's just so methodically and meticulously planned out. For the most part you can pretty much predict exact dates that you will get most of your gear, so long as you keep to schedule. There's very little unpredictability. Even the gear that randomly drops from bosses is boring... there's at most two different drops per slot per spec, so everyone of your class ends up wearing almost exactly the same stuff, provided they went through the content.

Personally I'd love some sort of randomly generated dungeon or raid system, but I know that would never happen.

charlequin said:

I dunno. Maybe this is just how much of WOW's history I missed, but I don't get this ennui thing people seem to have. "There's nothing to do!" Well, what exactly do people want to do? Outside of leveling alts, doing dailies, running on-level dungeons, PvPing, raiding, playing the AH, and collecting vanity crap, what exactly were people looking to do with themselves? If your problem is that you're not doing the current raids, I'm not sure how new raids for you to not do is going to help. If your problem is that you blasted through the raid tier, I don't understand why you aren't already used to the boom-bust progression->farm->unsub-until-next-patch cycle.

You just answered your own question.

"Why be all I can be if it'll just make me bored?"

Going casual reminds you that it isn't an option.

Farming Yet Another Mount You Won't Use has its weak reasons.

The pace of the game is too fast for any diversion to last long anyways.

Money. Time. Logistics. All a smooth plain before you, no real roadblocks here like in days of yore to focus your attention, desire, and time.

Not to mention the brutality that boom and bust effect has on guilds (which has people playing just so the guild doesn't implode...)

Manus

Sebulon3k said:
Fuck you weren't joking when you said Tailoring would be expensive to level.

Just maxed out mine last night on my alt. It really isn't that bad. Stack of embersilk is around 40g on my server and I had a ton of Volatile Air from doing VP so many times.

J-Rzez

charlequin said:

We got used to blowing up current raid content, that's a fact, but I believe we're expecting "more" from blizzard. We know they're capable devs, we know they listened in the past, we know that they know content is what keeps all walks of their community interested. They've said a few times now that we'd see far more content, faster, and xpacs quicker than before. Thus far, they haven't lived up to it is the problem here. I think we thought they'd finally keep to their word with Cata with the way they were hyping every facet of the experience and that they're going to load up the content for us quicker to boot. This hasn't happened unfortunately, just them blowing smoke once again, and I think that's what's frustrating everyone.

The real kicker is we know how much money this game makes them due to their financial reports, and there's no doubt WoW alone funds it's upkeep and patches, other blizzard projects, and blizzard as a whole basically. Thus we probably expected them to put more effort, more money into their money machine to keep us happy, those paying the bills. Things haven't changed though as far as that goes, in fact, they've probably gotten worse even. We got confirmation, 100% now, that their A-team (no matter how they try to downplay A, B, C, D-teams) is on Titan basically, thus we're feeling short changed again. We know their sub base was at an all-time high, but all we got/getting is recycled content, models, and longer dry spells which hurts as well.

That's just my honest feelings on it. I've dumped so much time, had so many good times and bad during it, but overall it always retained the grunt of my gaming time. For the first time though, it's really dying off. It feels like the mood has went back to 12months of ICC again like many of us had in Wrath... The Cata launch honeymoon is over, and this game feels no different. In fact, even during the ICC drought I had interest in other facets of the game. This time though, I don't have that at all. And it sucks. It's telling that I'm far more interested in another game, that I'm on other sites for another game other than WoW, just periodically checking in.

J-Rzez said:

Really? my queues have been 5 minutes at the most (unless it was broken at the time), usually less than a minute, im half way geared in Vicious now too from running arenas every week which are getting more and more fun as I learn the ins and outs of my class and the classes im fighting against.

BGs still arent as fun as the open world PvP there used to be back in vanilla, but its more consistent and much easier to plan for.

Edit: Also I would play another game for PvP.... but Dark Age of Camelot isnt what it used to be, so there isnt much point to going back to that, I might as well stay here :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
charlequin said:

A certain segment completely buys into the concept that artificial difficulty through attunements and ball-busting difficulty was in fact content.

Mairu

Angry Grimace said:
A certain segment completely buys into the concept that artificial difficulty through attunements and ball-busting difficulty was in fact content.
they're perfectly welcome to go back to everquest, i hear they opened a new time-locked progression server recently

IsayFever

Well FUCK the guild I just joined because my previous one died announced that it's also throwing in the towel. 2 Nef slaying guilds down the drain on Whisperwind :/

Cancelling my sub for now. Had a lot of fun with this game, but it's time to migrate onto the next one I think :(

FLEABttn

Banned
IsayFever said:
Well FUCK the guild I just joined because my previous one died announced that it's also throwing in the towel. 2 Nef slaying guilds down the drain on Whisperwind :/

Cancelling my sub for now. Had a lot of fun with this game, but it's time to migrate onto the next one I think :(

You know how many guild implosions I've dealt with since 2004? 6. Maybe 7 if the current one super fails. It's fucking tiring.

Going to duo to 50 with mg GF in Rift and see where that takes us. At least it's something to pass the time. Belmont.

Angry Grimace said:

I dunno. I never really played during the times when this was most prevalent (Vanilla and BC) but going back and doing things like the Karazhan attunement and whatnot I found to be pretty fun.

Some of the more arbitrary difficulty added a kind of charm or character to the game that hasn't been replaced by the overall higher quality of newer content.

Another thing that's bothered me is that raid and dungeon design (the actual architecture of the place, not the encounters) has been kind of lacking recently. A lot of the more recent dungeons just feel like "here's some rooms with bosses, have at it" compared to say, Black Temple, which I think is the pinnacle of dungeon design. Black Temple has this truly epic feel, going in from the sewers, and fighting your way through to the top; it truly felt adventurous, like a real crawl through a real place. None of the more recent raids have resonated on that level with me.

Alex

Yeah, my queues are instant on Alliance, when I go onto Horde though it (at least it was a couple months ago) 20 min+. It is something that could really stand to be redesigned around.

As for raiding, Black Temple to me just smacked way too much of old school MMOs. Long, tiring, time sinky. It was filled to the brim with obnoxious trash, though I do agree the scope was impressive.

Ulduar, minus Freyja's ridiculous setup, is the way to do it, IMO. Multi-tiered raid with short (but meaningful) trash.

I do like that Bastion and Blackwing are brisk, though, I think focusing on the bosses is the way to go, I just don't like the corridorish layout of them. The floor plans very 5 manish and not exciting.

Firelands looks pretty damned awesome though. Seems to be really big in scale, outdoors, some cool backdrops seen already. I wish they'd do another Flame Leviathan though, that was such a fun way to open a new raid, I don't care what soulless nitwit didn't like it!

I shoulda specified that I play Horde, my battlegroup is pretty well balanced though I think. Very fast queues, and depending on time of day both sides seem to get the wins.

Man do I sure love affliction now though, we won a pretty heavy PvP AV, it wasnt just a race to the bosses, lots of battles as we pushed them back to there spawn. I ended up topping the charts in so many things, most KBs, most kills, most damage, plus I had zero deaths.

Loving this improvement over Demon.

mclem

Angry Grimace said:

While I'm hardly a huge advocate of HARDCORE > ALL... I actually quite liked attunements. Don't get me wrong, I completely accept that they were pretty appalling from a design standpoint, but I enjoyed doing them, I thought they often added some nice context to a dungeon, and they felt like a (minor) achievement.

mclem

CarbonatedFalcon said:
I dunno. I never really played during the times when this was most prevalent (Vanilla and BC) but going back and doing things like the Karazhan attunement and whatnot I found to be pretty fun.

Yeah, it's fun to do attunements if you're of a mindset to do them. It's rather less fun to have to ensure that every single person in the raid has done the attunement, and it's pretty testing on the guild's and healers tanks to have to drag people through the instance over and over again long after they've done their own. Jailbreak in BRD was fun the first time. As a healer (at the time), I did it around ten times. After about *three*, I was fed up with it, but duty called.

Black Temple has this truly epic feel, going in from the sewers, and fighting your way through to the top; it truly felt adventurous, like a real crawl through a real place. None of the more recent raids have resonated on that level with me.

Actually, I think one of the best instances for that feeling - for me - wasn't a raid at all. Drak'tharon Keep *really* conveyed that progression feeling you're alluding to; starting in the tunnels beneath the city, breaking through into the buildings of the keep itself (the window at Trollgore is a nice touch, giving you a real 'breaking onto the surface' feel), then fighting through a few rooms each with a distinct identity before finally getting outside, then up onto the battlements. I think part of the reason, though, is the fact that Black Temple was rather linear, which does allow for the designers to give a feeling of progression in a visual form, which isn't quite so manageable with more open-ended raid design.

Edit: And thinking about it, Shadowfang Keep does much the same. And Utgarde Keep isn't quite as good but along similar lines. We need more keeps!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
The whole game is technically artificial content. Currency caps, raid lockouts, long profession grinds, reputation grinds all keep people playing the game for months. Not that I want long complex attunements, but how is it any different than the stuff charlequin is telling people to do? It may be easier but a time sink is a time sink.

Trasher

Dunlop said:
I'm mentioning resists just from what I was seeing from messing around with the expression editor (I'm definately no expert)

Yup, we've switched tanks they are popping CD's, put in a third healer and the tank just splats. I literally do not have time to do anything but heal during that add phase burning through mana like its going out of style, having to move away from a shadowcrash has caused deaths

thanks for the offer of help we are beyond stumped as this fight looks easy as shit once you control the adds which we do, we finally have a solid roster after people left due to RL and this was not the inaugural week we hoped for :p

There is obviously something that we are all missing and I have no doubt this boss will drop fast once we figure out wtf it is.

I'm blocked at work but ill send you a PM tonight. We are stumped, we have all watched endless vids and strats and since or first encounter with him everyone is well aware of removing the MC's (due to my very loud screaming).
Ummm, you guys are switching tanks every time Fury of Cho'gall is cast right?

markot

Banned
>_< Took their sweet ass time.... freaking 1/4 or most bgs seemed to be freaking bots... And the 'reporting system' does nothing at all given the bots can get by it by just /following or running in patterns designed to engage someone at least.

I had a bot get the freaking flag in WG and the new highland one >.>

Swag

SquirrelNuckle said:
Just maxed out mine last night on my alt. It really isn't that bad. Stack of embersilk is around 40g on my server and I had a ton of Volatile Air from doing VP so many times.

I've spent about 7k so far I think from 1-525, but this is getting everything from the AH, except for the vendor stuff of course.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
markot said:
>_< Took their sweet ass time.... freaking 1/4 or most bgs seemed to be freaking bots... And the 'reporting system' does nothing at all given the bots can get by it by just /following or running in patterns designed to engage someone at least.

I had a bot get the freaking flag in WG and the new highland one >.>
What did the botters act like in BGs? I haven't done BGs in a long time.

Bisnic

That would explain some people saying they got over 200 Tol'vir completed artifacts while doing their hunt for the "AQ" mount. I mean WTF? I do plenty of archaeology in Kalimdor, while doing other stuff on top of that, and i don't think i even have 30 complete Tol'vir artifacts yet since digsites are rare. I thought it was people doing nothing but Archaeology everyday, for hours, but i guess there was botting into that for some people.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The application can do arch, pvp, and gathering. So the people that are banned most likely do all. I'm just wondering how big of a PVP improvement you guys will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom