• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Speaking of nagas is there a semi cheap one that still has all the keys on the side for arena macros or is there just a certain model everyone is buying for wow? I don't pay attention to the swifty videos enough.

Finally got my mount, too bad it was around egg #350 though. Thank god I don't have to do that again.

That one achievement with the females 18+ can be done any time of the year, right? I can't find a hint of a female Dwarf anywhere.

iirate

Get a Razer Naga and all keybinding issues will go away

Haha, I have a 9 button Lachesis and 23 keyboard buttons that I bind abilities to (plus shift/ctrl/alt combinations); the challenge in binding often isn't due to a lack of buttons, but figuring out the most optimal way to bind.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Haha, I have a 9 button Lachesis and 23 keyboard buttons that I bind abilities to (plus shift/ctrl/alt combinations); the challenge in binding often isn't due to a lack of buttons, but figuring out the most optimal way to bind.

Pretty much this. It wasn't so bad with my rogue even though I suppose I should organize my bars better but I got my keybindings down! It's going to be a hell learning keybindings whenever I decide to lvl up my druid though.

So could I feasibly still complete Noblegarden if I started it today - or am I realistically out of time? Yet another annual-cycle protodrake slips away from me :)

So could I feasibly still complete Noblegarden if I started it today - or am I realistically out of time? Yet another annual-cycle protodrake slips away from me :)

It's pretty easy. I finished it in 2 days. The hardest part is the eggs. Luck will play a factor in overall time to complete the hardest parts.

I keep an eye on the calendar - and then I'll have a busy time at home or something and completely forget. Usually I realise on the last day of the seasonal - so I'm not doing too badly this time.

Tess3ract

Banned
I got every single achievement yesterday within a few hours except for the one where you have to put bunny ears on someone. There's like, no alliance on my server.

50 chocolates atm so I need to grind up 450 more or so but that shouldn't be too hard.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I got every single achievement yesterday within a few hours except for the one where you have to put bunny ears on someone. There's like, no alliance on my server.

50 chocolates atm so I need to grind up 450 more or so but that shouldn't be too hard.

I don't know how some people can do it, i already got 50 chocolates and grow tired of running in circles around Dolanaar(the first town in night elf land). I think i'll get another 50 for the Polymorph : Rabbit spell and stop. Not worth farming 500 for an ugly white bird. I did it for the pink one back in february and only used it once before going back to my more badass mounts.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I don't think I can do it. If If I didn't do all the achievements last year I would try to get them all without buying anything and see how many I had left over. But a flat 500 for an ugly bird is meh.

strafer

Just dinged 58.

God, Outland is sooooooooooooooo boring.

Quest rewards are laughable.

There was a time when I couldn't wait to get to Outland but now it's just boring as shit when the Eastern KIngdoms and Kalimdor are both fantastic now.

Just dinged 58.

There was a time when I couldn't wait to get to Outland but now it's just boring as shit when the Eastern KIngdoms and Kalimdor are both fantastic now.

If you just do Instances, 58-68 go by in no time. The rewards are better too.

Rokam

I've never seen so many people die between platforms on Madness last night (LFR). 2 died right off the bat and another 2 more later. Then wiped, because one tank didn't know how to taunt and we had dpsers sub 20k :(. Not sure how they can be that terrible. Second attempt the tank who doesn't suck dies jumping between platforms. Everyone leaves. I blame Yoshi's stupid rock, never queuing from there again.

Prodigal

Banned
Do you guys think I could clear BT dualboxing with my warrior (fury) and my friend's pally? My warrior's not geared at all (85 blues) but I would have the pally set up to be healing my warrior the whole time. I've never dualboxed before but I figured I'd give it a shot. I've been on the hunt for 'mog gear and when I tried to solo BT I was nearly getting wrecked on trash!

Do you guys think I could clear BT dualboxing with my warrior (fury) and my friend's pally? My warrior's not geared at all (85 blues) but I would have the pally set up to be healing my warrior the whole time. I've never dualboxed before but I figured I'd give it a shot. I've been on the hunt for 'mog gear and when I tried to solo BT I was nearly getting wrecked on trash!

There's that one boss (can't remember his name) who you have to interrupt like once every 8 seconds. I hate that guy and he's the only reason I can't solo BT.

Enosh

I remember when TBC launched how packed and amazing Hellfire was.
It's funny how things change
I am leveling up mining and outland can go to hell
either there are too few nodes, they respawn way too slow or everyone and their grandmother is mining them, I needed 3 days to get enough of them (as per the wowprofession guide), needed one day for all the other zones -.-

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I am leveling up mining and outland can go to hell
either there are too few nodes, they respawn way too slow or everyone and their grandmother is mining them, I needed 3 days to get enough of them (as per the wowprofession guide), needed one day for all the other zones -.-

Yeah, mining 1-300 is super fast, even if you're a low lvl with just a ground mount.

Then you reach Outlands. ;_;

Yeah I might do that, despite the queue times.

I did 58-68 through outlands last month with a DPS class with only one heirloom. Queue times are actually very short (3-5 minutes for me), and the dungeons give you ridiculous amounts of experience. Like, 2-3 dungeons a level, if you have rested. More if you're decked out in heirlooms.

strafer

I did 58-68 through outlands last month with a DPS class with only one heirloom. Queue times are actually very short (3-5 minutes for me), and the dungeons give you ridiculous amounts of experience. Like, 2-3 dungeons a level, if you have rested. More if you're decked out in heirlooms.

Yeah I have full heirlooms.

Yeah, BC went by in a blur. I did a total of like 15 quests outside the dungeons in Hellfire and Terokkar. The most drawn out slog of the leveling process was actually 81-85. That last level is just painful. Though I love Vashj'ir, so I went from 80-84 just by finishing that zone alone and it made it better.

Oh and I didn't have any gathering profession, I was kicking myself for that. Mining/herb is such a nice way to grab experience on the way to 85.

I think I cleared most of hellfire and rand dungeons before I was back out the otherside. Helps that all the quests are inside the instance now so thats like 20k of xp right there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Time to rage again.

Rokam

Time to rage again.

Just had a priest in LFR grip me into the ice wall, wouldn't be a problem except I was tanking and no one would brez. So stupid they can do that. But I'm assuming you're doing heroics, so may I suggest sleeping with the GM and getting him/her to kick out the bads.

Just had a priest in LFR grip me into the ice wall, wouldn't be a problem except I was tanking and no one would brez. So stupid they can do that. But I'm assuming you're doing heroics, so may I suggest sleeping with the GM and getting him/her to kick out the bads.

Ok, that sucks that it happened, but that's still pretty hilarious

Rokam

Ok, that sucks that it happened, but that's still pretty hilarious

Yeah I would've laughed if I wasn't tanking, but both me and other tank were new to tanking LFR and he didn't know about stepping back to cancel assault, and as I was typing it he ate it and died. Probably should've mentioned beforehand, but yeah.

Ramirez

Just dinged 58.

I always ding 60 in Azeroth now, Blasted Lands has a really cool zone that was added in that I'd imagine most people don't even know exists, lol.

I then got up to 65 just from HFP/instances, then Nagrand, and then I made the mistake of doing SMV over NS, ugh.

I was more pleased at how quickly NR went by, the last time I leveled a character I completely stalled in NR because of how long it took. This time I only had to do BT, a fourth of Zuldrak, & Sholazar with some instances, crazy good.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm raging so hard at this fucking game right now.

Oh my God, I think I'm gonna break a lot of shit any second.

Yoshichan

Why? What keeps happening besides "raiding"?
Raiding? RAIDING? It's not called "RAIDING" when we WIPE ON SHIT THAT HAS BEEN ON FARM FOR WEEKS

That's not called RAIDING, that's called LEARN HOW TO NOT BE SLOPPY AS FUCK AND STOP SUCKING AT THIS "HARD" GAME.

Yoshichan

Are you substituting people or something?
You would think I was doing that but nope, this is my main guild and we're wiping on bosses that are easier than fucking 3.3-content. It's so aggravating, I literally want to hurt my guild members.

Top Bottom