• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oooh yeah I have it in my hands :D :D :D! Midnight launch is BOSS.

cGJqL.jpg

Alchemy

God damn time traveling bullshit. Eh, who am I kidding. I still need to finish Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 while waiting for UPS.

Rokam

Since a few months after Burning Crusade launched. Hunter was originally a NElf on Warsong, transferred with my guild then transferred to Malfurion and faction swapped to play with some friends. All my hordies are on Malfurion, Alliance alts are on Doomhammer. Right now its an even split, 5 on each though my highest on Doomhammer is only 58.

Ah I see, I was in the top raiding guild alliance side, but as soon as BC hit it fell apart :(.

Alchemy

Ah I see, I was in the top raiding guild alliance side, but as soon as BC hit it fell apart :(.

I was in a top raiding guild on Warsong Alliance side, but I fell out of the hardcore raiding scene when I started college. Now I just play casually. I just can't deal with a game dictating my schedule now.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I must've missed you!

Fix your mic and talk :D
Due to some weird policy change, the sound card manufacturer (Realtek) has issued drivers that are non-compliant with audio recording in Windows 7, so I cannot utilize my microphone in any way. I searched for solutions to this and while they were plentiful, nothing helped. Ah well, maybe I can get it sorted by purchasing better hardware when I get enough money.

I'm gonna head into the game now.

Touch

This is going to be rough. We have a quite a few going for US first but being on a premiere WPvP server... It's going to be exceptionally difficult.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OMG I'M BACK :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:

Yoshichan

Creating a panda now ♥! Might as-well since I don't have my main in EU :lol

All of you who transferred to Mal'Ganis in the last couple months, have fun! That server turns into a shitfest for a couple weeks after launch.

And you're gonna have to deal with the resurgence of Goon Squad that happens for the first 6 weeks of every expansion.

Fuck Goon Squad.

Rokam

All of you who transferred to Mal'Ganis in the last couple months, have fun! That server turns into a shitfest for a couple weeks after launch.

And you're gonna have to deal with the resurgence of Goon Squad that happens for the first 6 weeks of every expansion.

Fuck Goon Squad.

Most of my ignore list is filled with people from Goon Squad, it'd be nice if you could just ignore entire guilds lol.

Robin64

I'm totally Pet Battling right now!!

Edit: It's broken already. Bunch of not getting xp from battles, despite it saying we are.

Yoshichan

Loving my panda, but really dislike the fourth (?) quest... camped mobs :(

Yoshichan

HOLY CAMPED MOBS BATMAN

Fularu

Banned
Quick question (since the midnight opening in Paris is still going strong)

Keys in European boxes won't work with a US account right?Because I have to wait till 9 AM EST tomorow to get my US key since a friend is picking up the CE for me :(

Most of my ignore list is filled with people from Goon Squad, it'd be nice if you could just ignore entire guilds lol.

I've wanted an "Ignore all from guild" 5 minutes after I logged into orgrimmar on MG...

Since then I've turned off trade and general o_O

Clipse

Fuck Goon Squad.
More details please? Was actually thinking of xfering to Mal'Ganis.

Fularu

Banned
More details please? Was actually thinking of xfering to Mal'Ganis.

MG is a great server... but SA's guild is there too, and they're the most annoying idiots you'll ever find on a server. Their sole intent is to annoy the hell out of everyone because "it's fun"

Oh and unless things changed, they'll spam general and trade with GOP propaganda and Obama jokes every single second

Top Bottom