• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Entropia

No One Remembers
There was absolutely zero lag. I had no problems logging in. And I only got disconnected once.

Perfect EU launch - better than Cata (and that was a good launch).

Let's hope the same thing can be said about Mal'Ganis US.

Kungen's stream was basically him at a loading screen :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
aj3zc.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OKAY GUYS

GOOD NIGHT ♥

See you all soon!

Fjordson

Monk is new content though. I would play the Monk through all the Panda stuff there is, then once you hit old content switch. Bounce around characters to preserve rest experience.
Yeah, this is probably what I'll do.

And I just caved and went with the digital version of MoP so that I can start playing right at midnight :lol (too lazy to hit up a midnight releases). I'll pick up a physical copy down the line for cheap.

Yoshichan

holy mother of god

i can't sleep

even if i'm tired

what the fuck should i do... 30 minutes in bed and all I could think of; pandas, level 90 and heroics. fuck me ,_,

Yoshichan

Thankfully feeling pretty tired and ready to crash. Set an alarm for 2:30 AM. See you guys on the flipside!
I wish I could say the same... fuck this shit. So pissed off right now.

Yoshichan

Just go lay in bed and close your eyes boy.
I tried, for 30 minutes. Not a single second went without me having to think of "WHAT MOUNT SHOULD I BE USING?!" or "WHERE DO I GO FROM JADE FOREST?!"

It's so fucking silly. I'm not even racing, yet I'm so stressed up ,_,

Entropia

No One Remembers
I tried, for 30 minutes. Not a single second went without me having to think of "WHAT MOUNT SHOULD I BE USING?!" or "WHERE DO I GO FROM JADE FOREST?!"

It's so fucking silly. I'm not even racing, yet I'm so stressed up ,_,
Try going back to sleep now then lol

If you have troubles the first go round ,like you just did, get up for a little bit to relax/calm yourself/etc and try agaiN! ;]

Yoshichan

Grats!

KlMQz.jpg

edit: LOL, he got reset. Exploited!

Think I finally got my UI sorted. At least good enough for the moment. I still have a few things turned off that I didn't want to deal with. Grid for one (don't need it unless raiding or healing.) Also skipped doing nameplate addons (they're finicky and not really necessary unless tanking somewhat challenging stuff.)

Still have to move stuff all back to my action bars and redo keybinds macros though. *sigh*

sazzy

So I'm watching the behind the scenes DVD in the CE...

WHY do you the cinematics people keep referring to the intro as a 'show'?!

Loxley

I really like the commentary from the artists on the original CE's DVD, how they talk about Westfall (of all vanilla zones) being the first to really come together. After they finished Westfall, they used it as a blueprint for every other zone in the game.

I also remember one of them saying how important it is to get trees to look right. Something along the lines of "If your trees look terrible, your game will fail."

Yoshichan

It's just so weird, I prepared the sleeping schedule so good - yet I failed. Fuck this hype.

Westlo

Uh.. is the upgrade system for MOP broken? Website won't let me pay by credit card or paypal... not to big a deal since I can just go buy it from a shop right now.. but would be cheaper via website.

Manus

Tempted to stay up but I have work in the morning. And I can't just log and play for one hour, lol not happening. Would be up all night.

sazzy

So people on my server are gathering at the King in SW and dancing and taking off all their clothes.

Its madness.

So yeah, on Mal'Ganis now after being on a PvE realm. My GOD is the Molten Front broken as a CRZ. I finally get what you all were talking about before. Can't go two steps without getting attacked.

Sitting out a rez timer as I type this.

Guess my plan to have dailies done there is foiled.

Measley

Well, I went to the midnight release at my local gamestop. Got the game, rushed home, got everything set up, and then realized that I can't play the new content until 3am.

Guess I won't be starting this game until tomorrow night.

Rokam

Just camping out at the mining and bs trainers, already plotted my course to grab all the professions minus First Aid on my way to Garrosh. Now to go find something to entertain myself with.

Fjordson

Oh man, I just went through Theramore with this insane Fury Warrior in my group. He had 180K health, it was great. Was able to pull four groups at once and demolish them. We were done in like 5 minutes.

So yeah, on Mal'Ganis now after being on a PvE realm. My GOD is the Molten Front broken as a CRZ. I finally get what you all were talking about before. Can't go two steps without getting attacked.

Sitting out a rez timer as I type this.

Guess my plan to have dailies done there is foiled.
Yeah, it's brutal. And even if you find yourself in a pocket of the map that isn't being camped, the performance in there is total shit.

That being said, I'm able to camouflage around the side as a hunter and get a lot done :lol. Bunch of horde see me I just disengage + deterrence my way back up the hill.

Top Bottom