• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Launcher is flip flopping between 1PM and 3PM.

Floridian

"Logging in to game server" For 10 minutes now.

gifney1.gif

Trickster

Anyone know the name of a mod that makes the crafting window for proffessions bigger so I can see more than like 5 things at a time?

mileS

Anyone know the name of a mod that makes the crafting window for proffessions bigger so I can see more than like 5 things at a time?

This has always been one of my biggest pet peeves with the WoW interface. I honestly don't mind the default stuff as much as others do, but I can't stand the way prof windows are. So annoying.

ZenaxPure

Can't even find my server in the server list, guess I can just play the character I boosted to 90, haven't touched her much really.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its not the realms that are down its the login servers.

Trickster

This has always been one of my biggest pet peeves with the WoW interface. I honestly don't mind the default stuff as much as others do, but I can't stand the way prof windows are. So annoying.

Just tried downloading a mod called Skillet, should have a bigger window and allow me to queue several different items

Looks like I'm not getting my daily crafting in today.

I really don't understand the gated professions. The daily quests they had before made sense because you used it on recipes that people wanted. But requiring 100 crystals just to make an epic? ludicrous.

If they got the realms up in a timely manner, you know, when most people are still at work/school, there probably wouldn't as much of an issue with the login servers.

Vicious circle.

mileS

If they got the realms up in a timely manner, you know, when most people are still at work/school, there probably wouldn't as much of an issue with the login servers.

Vicious circle.

All they would have to do is bring the servers down extra early monday night before a big release like this. oh well.

Bleeding Hollow getting the short end of the stick I see.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone know what the respawn deal is with these guys? People in raid are coming up with all kinds of theories, and I'm thinking they're all bullshit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tarina already dead on Stormreaver, smh.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
continuing my casual ass update that noone cares about:

got my garrison to level 3, bought the dwarven outpost thingie, fucked off to nagrand and holy upgrades batman o_O already got 2 blues and 1 epic out of 4 quests (well, 4 quests that give rewards, not ounting all the others)

I also got a epic trinket upgrade from a fire rare, not sure if that was the dwarven building or just luck. whatever it was, all helps the ilvl i guess. Speaking of ilvl, also got the 640 ring from the legendary quest. My slow climb to 615 to do MC continues

I also got the lvl 2 upgrade for my enchanting place because why not, and I have fuck all resources again :(

didnt do any new dungeons yet because this is all I had time to today really. I did jump on my pali for about 1 hour while I waited for the dwarven outpost to build, Ive never played ret ever (in 10 years lol), and it was fun! I had a shitty tank set from timeless isle gear that aparently lost all its tank stats and works for dps now, so that helped, bought a lvl 90 mace from the AH for just 70g (a 90 blue from draenor too, thought it was pretty cheap) and was good enough to absolutely destroy the starting quest up to getting the garrison. I can see myself playing him next tbh, and can always go holy to heal aswell.

Top Bottom