• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Flambe

Halp, what do I start with coming back from pre-Pandaria? Characters lvl 85, do I just go to wherever Pandaria is to level? lol.

On the positive, I got around 2K gold from Justice point conversion mails on all my chars woo. Not that I have a current economic sense of how much that is anymore o.o

Edit: Also it looks like my gear has been replaced on my 85s, Manly Staff, etc hum

cdyhybrid

Halp, what do I start with coming back from pre-Pandaria? Characters lvl 85, do I just go to wherever Pandaria is to level? lol.

On the positive, I got around 2K gold from Justice point conversion mails on all my chars woo. Not that I have a current economic sense of how much that is anymore o.o

Edit: Also it looks like my gear has been replaced on my 85s, Manly Staff, etc hum

Yeah, 85-90 is in Pandaria. Think you should have a quest to talk to your faction leader or something.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the new ring of blood quest was super disapointing...UNTIL the goblin says "what were you expecting? Frostmourne?" when you get the green reward. :p

does anyone know what is up with the steamwheedle rep? I joined a group killing those lvl 100 rares in nagrand that drop a epic item for 500rep, whats that about?

cdyhybrid

the new ring of blood quest was super disapointing...UNTIL the goblin says "what were you expecting? Frostmourne?" when you get the green reward. :p

does anyone know what is up with the steamwheedle rep? I joined a group killing those lvl 100 rares in nagrand that drop a epic item for 500rep, whats that about?

You can buy faction rewards in Ashran.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You can buy faction rewards in Ashran.

thank you sir. so, trading post for the other medium slot for maximum resources incoming, until I dont need anymore and change it later one sounds good?

Guesong

To be fair, I kind of was! But that line was awesome.

I was surprised at the quest reward. I 100 % expected a blue weapon of sort, like it had been up to now with these arenas. Nope! Green wrists for you, sir!

Rhaknar

so the trading post trades crafting mats for resources. can I dump my herbs from the garden there then?

edit: oh shit you can trade dust aswell? I have SO MUCH fucking dust its ridiculous. just gave a friend of mine 200 earlier (and he gave me 200 furt which I need for tailoring, I was quite happy)

antonz

so the trading post trades crafting mats for resources. can I dump my herbs from the garden there then?

You can but I find the lumber mill a much smarter choice. You can trade crafting mats that have gold value for resources or you can trade lumber with no value for resources.

How I feel right now..

56748559.jpg

Welp, loading character list....loading the loading screen at 90%.......................character not found.......loading the character list.............repeat.

I guess I cant even play today

Rhaknar

You can but I find the lumber mill a much smarter choice. You can trade crafting mats that have gold value for resources or you can trade lumber with no value for resources.

I already have the lumber mill, this would be for my second medium plot :)

after upgrading the garrison to lvl 3, building the salvage yard and dwarven bunker, and upgrading my enchanting to lvl 2 im down to around...7 resources >_>

The value is time. Although gathering lumber doesn't necessarily take much time, if the trading post is taking say, blackrock ore, it's gonna be better just to drop 100g on work orders for that than running around 20-30 minutes or whatever.

Rhaknar

the Stables sound awesome to collect mounts, I assume there is no reason why you cant have it on a alt and collect the mounts that way right?

its not something silly where those mounts are just for characters with the stable, like the pandaria dragon flying for example

mileS

Apparently some servers seem completely fine for the most part. Someone was saying they upgraded the server for tichondrius and some other higher pop realms (dunno which ones) and sure enough I'm watching streams of people on that realm zoning in and out of arenas and instances just fine. Yeaaaa.

ZenaxPure

the Stables sound awesome to collect mounts, I assume there is no reason why you cant have it on a alt and collect the mounts that way right?

No but you will need to level that alt to 100 (or close to 100). The last part of the mount quest chains involve killing level 99-100 mobs in Nagrand.

notworksafe

Apparently some servers seem completely fine for the most part. Someone was saying they upgraded the server for tichondrius and some other higher pop realms (dunno which ones) and sure enough I'm watching streams of people on that realm zoning in and out of arenas and instances just fine. Yeaaaa.

Area 52 must be on the rejected, half broken hardware in that case :(

Rhaknar

No but you will need to level that alt to 100 (or close to 100). The last part of the mount quest chains involve killing level 99-100 mobs in Nagrand.

yeah of course. not like that takes long anyway. got my eyes set on my ret pali who I played a bit earlier and kinda dug it (never played ret in 10 years of wow lol). And when i finish nagrand, I wont be spending much time on my...err...I cant even say main, im not raiding so theres no "main" when youre raiding, so lets say my first lvl 100

Mupod

when I can get in the game world is just empty, no NPCs. If I try to queue for a dungeon it lets me, and puts me in a group but I can't enter the dungeon.

Beant

Sorry I know this has been asked a lot, but you can get loot from lfr normal and heroic and mythic in the same week? That doesn't seem right.

Salamando

yeah of course. not like that takes long anyway. got my eyes set on my ret pali who I played a bit earlier and kinda dug it (never played ret in 10 years of wow lol). And when i finish nagrand, I wont be spending much time on my...err...I cant even say main, im not raiding so theres no "main" when youre raiding, so lets say my first lvl 100

the stable does have other benefits..at lvl 2, you can pick up things without dismounting, and at lvl 3 you get 20% boost to mount speed.

If all you're interested in is the mounts, then your only concern should be whether you can take down everything required, either by yourself or with a friend. One of the mounts requires defeating all the Nagrand beasts with an item that increases your mounts' damage by 50%.

Top Bottom