• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Artifact power better not be some long grind.

Like the talent looking things tho, better not get boring enhance ones.

Arise and server is never getting into the game like that.

I better be able to transmog these things to something else too.

Class specific questlines, a way to add in new traits/abilities, More appearance customization, and it removes some of the problem of weapons being way more important than other items.

More appearance customization? How? We get 5 model variations of a single weapon for each class. And everyone is going to be wielding these.

Xavius is finally going to appear in the game too

No word about Azshara yet. It's been 6 years since Cata reveal where the expansion site she is going to be an important character, haha.

I hate my class, no idea what cool artifact could they give to rogues.

They said we'd be seeing her in Azsuna, didn't they?

McNei1y

Xavius is finally going to appear in the game too

No word about Azshara yet. It's been 6 years since Cata reveal where the expansion site she is going to be an important character, haha.

I hate my class, no idea what cool artifact could they give to rogues.

The first guy mentioned that Azshara will be sending her minions in one of those zones for the artifact stuff. So she's still there... I assume we'll fight her at some point.

CassSept

They said we'd be seeing her in Azsuna, didn't they?

The first guy mentioned that Azshara will be sending her minions in one of those zones for the artifact stuff. So she's still there... I assume we'll fight her at some point.

Oh I must have turned off for a minute there, Furor had pretty bad stage presence.

Characters section mentions "Tidemistress Athissa" who seems to be the naga lieutenant appearing in Legion. Doesn't sound promising as far as Azshara's major appearance go.

So who wants to guess that Class Halls are going to replace Garrisons in terms of grinding, stupid daily shit?

"YOU are their leader"

Pretty sure I nailed this on the head

Looks like demon hunter is only available for night and blood elves :-/

Everyone is going to be roleplaying Illidan, so no surprise. Anything else might have been cool or fun, and it IS Blizzard.

EmiPrime

Frost DK artifact literally looks like frostmourne split into 2 swords. Neat!

It looks like the major new feature of the xpac, that would be a massive fuckup.

edit: just realized it comes with a 100 boost, I guess $50 confirmed. Bleh.

It would but this all sounds too good to be true.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Looks like demon hunter is only available for night and blood elves :-/

Confirmed? that's pretty weak. BE is by far my least favorite Horde race.

Also, you guys think that raid weapons will just like, not be a thing this time since everyone gets an artifact pretty much immediately?

Lawwddd, warlocks take over a legion world for our HQ.

Best class keeps getting bester

TheContact

so demon hunters can be tanks, wear leather, and use energy as a resource, and can use Daggers, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords. Pretty cool

Confirmed? that's pretty weak. BE is by far my least favorite Horde race.

Also, you guys think that raid weapons will just like, not be a thing this time since everyone gets an artifact pretty much immediately?

Best class keeps getting bester

yes confirmed according to the website
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/demon-hunter

You are their leader.

Hahahahaha.........ah..............

Ugh, please no.

ybrqtQk.png

Aaaaand I was right.

Zelias

Banned
Just noticed 'Improved transmogrification system' on the main site. Was expecting it, but glad to see it's confirmed. Hope it's an account based wardrobe like GW2 has.

Lomax

Survival using polearms?

And I really don't want to be forced to use a mace as enhance.

Yeah, this is going to be the number one complaint, and it will be more deafening than I think they are expecting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses a specific weapon type on my characters and always has. Taking away that choice is not going to be popular at all.

Tenebrous

Say something about Warriors for fuck sake. Paladins get this, and hang out here. Death Knights get to go to ICC and get the shards of Frostmourne...

What do Warriors get?!?

lazygecko

"YOU* are their leader"

FTFY.

This whole power fantasy aspect has never geled with MMOs for me. It's a thinly veiled illusion which feels so transparent, and at worst becomes directly detrimental to the gameplay (like intrusive phasing) when designing the game around maintaining that illusion. It also just feels like creatively bankrupt storytelling when we already have tons of outlets for that in single player games.

Top Bottom