• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Fuck yeah Dalaran as a neutral hub.

mileS

Not a fan (on paper) of everyone and their mother getting relic weapons. but okay. Lets hear more of it I guess.

Excited to hear about the PvP changes. Don't let me down Blizzz

Not feeling it guys.

Not that I was expecting it, but I really want to hear more fundamental info about what they've learned from WoD and what they plan to change.

All this exposition is fine and all, but it doesn't tell me what the expansion is going to play like.

It kind of feels like they're just ticking boxes.

Demon hunters

Dalaran capital city.

Illidan

Everyone and their mother getting ashbringer/doomhammer

etc

Doesn't really give me confidence.

Also hate on metzen all you want but he's a million times better presenter than these guys.

Tenebrous

It kind of feels like they're just ticking boxes.

Demon hunters

Dalaran city.

Illidan

Everyone and their mother getting ashbringer/doomhammer

etc

Doesn't really give me confidence.

Same here.

"So, TBC and WotLK was popular. Lets take random shit from both, throw them in a blender, pour the results into an expansion and put it all down to time travel."

Varjis

So they are doing artifact weapons eh? It better not be like Dark Age of Camelot's Trials of Atlantis items...

I still have nightmares of grinding my cloak on scarabs....

Fjordson

Not that I was expecting it, but I really want to hear more fundamental info about what they've learned from WoD and what they plan to change.

All this exposition is fine and all, but it doesn't tell me what the expansion is going to play like.
I'm sure they'll get into that when get to the other devs. They said Furor was specifically talking about lore and the overall concept.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hahah Alleria and Turalyon, this really is the "give them everything they have asked for" xpac.

They should have done some of the shit in this expansion YEARS ago. Glad they're finally doing it.

God, don't fuck this up, Blizz. I WANT TO LOVE YOU.

Tenebrous

New continent: The Broken Isles
New class: Demon Hunter
Artifacts: customizable weapons that grow in power as you do
Class-specific Order Halls and followers
All New Dungeons and Raids
New World Bosses
Level cap raised to 110
Revamped PvP progression system
Improved transmogrification system
Improved social features
Character Boost—immediately raise one character to level 100
. . . and more

Lol what the fuck is this artifact garbage?

It's 6 months of LFR grinding, so fucking get excited!

Anoregon

Frost DK artifact literally looks like frostmourne split into 2 swords. Neat!

Path of the Titans 2.0?

I can see them dropping this.

It looks like the major new feature of the xpac, that would be a massive fuckup.

edit: just realized it comes with a 100 boost, I guess $50 confirmed. Bleh.

Top Bottom