• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Draxal

Rogues got a class specific legendary, so I really can't feel bad for them.

As well hunters, but they got their weapon announced

Entropia

No One Remembers
Been reading tweets while I can. All this stuff looks so good!! Will have to catch up in more detail when I get home.

Tenebrous

Rogues got a class specific legendary, so I really can't feel bad for them.

As well hunters, but they got their weapon announced

Thoridal wasn't technically class specific. I remember reading about a guild on Area 52 US that gave their first Thoridal to a dual-glaive Rogue who later sold his account... A lot of pissed hunters in that guild, haha.

This all feels like they're doubling down on the gimmicks they've been tinkering with recently as opposed to getting back to the bread and butter of MMOs honestly.

"We're happy with raids in Draenor"

lol

Jag

I hope Dalaran is redone, I liked it, but don't want the same old home city again.

This really is Wrath Pt 2.

mileS

spec specific relic weapons are going to seem pretty limited for DPS if Blizzard continues the way they balance. Want to be survival? well too bad unless you don't mind being one of the lowest dps in the game. So all Hunters (depending on the patch) will run around with the same weapon.

Do a better job of balancing ALL class specs. Please. Please at least give it a try.

I wonder how many people there actually know what he's talking about when he talked about the 4 dragons coming out of the Emerald Dream portals. Can't imagine that too many people were playing back then.

Jira

I wonder how many people there actually know what he's talking about when he talked about the 4 dragons coming out of the Emerald Dream portals. Can't imagine that too many people were playing back then.

Yeah, I've wanted to play in the Emerald Dream forever, since 2004. I wanted an entire xpack, not just a raid of it.

Top Bottom