• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Somnia

So when I grab my 2nd artifact on my DH incase I ever decide to switch to Veng and tank how do you level both up? I'd rather focus on Havoc though, but is there a way to level both at once and stay on par?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So when I grab my 2nd artifact on my DH incase I ever decide to switch to Veng and tank how do you level both up? I'd rather focus on Havoc though, but is there a way to level both at once and stay on par?

This is very handy for answering these questions, and shows that you will very likely have your secondary spec artifact only just behind your main spec.

AP_Schedule_TallUpdate2.jpg-709x1024.png

It's all determined by consumables and items right? Just save some back to use on your second weapon.

Sölf

Welp, seems like I won't be playing any Legion until my provider fixes things on his end. I can't even beat the artifact questline because of the latency and freezes. >_>

Loxley

I'm glad I didn't spoil myself on anything quest-related in Legion from the beta. The class order hall stuff (especially as a Paladin) was really cool to experience blind. I was hoping to get some closure on what happened to
Tirion after that invasion event
so that was awesome.

Wow, people are buying the starter leatherworking craft gear for a lot of money. I just sold the basic blue with about 5 mobs worth of mats for over 1k.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I could definitely see killing all the rares and getting the treasures on alts for artifact power being a real slog.

Great the first time though

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Also, a quick word on artifact power: However you are spending it today pretty much doesn't matter. The amount you can accumulate before being 110 and having a few ranks of artifact knowledge (which will take a couple of weeks) is completely insignificant in the long run. There's very little reason to be hoarding AP items or anything like that right now.

Entropia

No One Remembers
How do I make it not show other peoples debuffs/dots on the name plates? Or is that an addon doing that?

Yeah I dunno why TidyPLates was doing that to me. What are you using?? There was an update on Curse a little bit ago. Not seeing the problem anymore.

aka_bueno

Does anyone know where the starting quest for Stormheim puts you, for that intro quest with Sylvanas on a boat?

It bugged out for me on the boat so I hearthstoned out, and couldn't figure out where to go back to it. Dropped the quest thinking I could pick it back up from the quest board in my Class Hall but it's not there. So I can't quest in that area, tried flying (flight path) to the different flight paths in Stormheim but no quests givers cause I didn't complete the intro quest that starts you off.

Anoregon

If I buy Legion do I get all expansions before it or do I have to buy each one?

You already have every expansion before legion. They are part of the base game now.

Fjordson

Does anyone know where the starting quest for Stormheim puts you, for that intro quest with Sylvanas on a boat?

It bugged out for me on the boat so I hearthstoned out, and couldn't figure out where to go back to it. Dropped the quest thinking I could pick it back up from the quest board in my Class Hall but it's not there. So I can't quest in that area, tried flying (flight path) to the different flight paths in Stormheim but no quests givers cause I didn't complete the intro quest that starts you off.
I remember hearing on a few twitch streams yesterday that Stormheim was bugged. Maybe this is what they were referring to.

Azzurri

Man, I forgot how horrible it is to play on a PvP server sometimes, lol. This ally druid just can't resist my Belf booty.

Awesome, first quest in to a Legion questing zone and I get that generic disconnect error in the middle of a boss fight. Now it's just frozen in a state and won't progress forward. Re-logging didn't work, so I hearth'd out and am repeating the Stormheim intro sequence from Dalaran. Warp to Sylvanas' fleet outside Orgrimmar, re-do the Forsaken attack sequence, I ride from Nathanos to Nathanos across numerous Forsaken ships which have already been cleared and then the Alliance gunship I'm supposed to board is no longer there so instead I just fall to my death. I could have floated but I wanted to see if I would die and spawn at the graveyard in the questing zone. No such luck, I spawn on the gunship's graveyard and the boss is still in its bugged state. I tried jumping off the boat and hovering down but the moment I touch the ocean I get warped back to the gunship with the bugged boss battle.

If I log back in and it's still bugged, I'll try abandoning the quest and re-doing it. I just don't have time right now because I have to go to work.

Slathe

Was reluctant to jump back in since I haven't played since cataclysm and none of my friends are playing. Finally started getting the hang of things with the help of this thread and taking a few characters to 100.

I've got dh, priest and warlock ready to go and a 100 level boost in waiting - I'm thinking monk, shaman, or druid for that. Not sure which yet.

After hesitating and then finally plunging in I'm finding myself anxiously waiting at work to go home.

So thanks to everyone who answered my numerous questions over the last week. Definitely appreciated.

RPGCrazied

My sister is playing(lives in another city) and says it super laggy and soooo many people playing. lol

Maybe it is for the best I won't get to play for a few days.

Fjordson

My sister is playing(lives in another city) and says it super laggy and soooo many people playing. lol

Maybe it is for the best I won't get to play for a few days.
US or EU?

It's been mostly okay on US servers for me. Not quite as smooth as last night, probably more people getting on, but it's not terrible.

I'm sort of in the same boat, though. Won't be getting any serious playtime in until Friday =[

Was reluctant to jump back in since I haven't played since cataclysm and none of my friends are playing. Finally started getting the hang of things with the help of this thread and taking a few characters to 100.

I've got dh, priest and warlock ready to go and a 100 level boost in waiting - I'm thinking monk, shaman, or druid for that. Not sure which yet.

After hesitating and then finally plunging in I'm finding myself anxiously waiting at work to go home.

So thanks to everyone who answered my numerous questions over the last week. Definitely appreciated.
What sort of class are you looking for with the boost? If it's DPS, elemental and enhance are both really great right now for shamans imo.

Zelias

Banned
well, RIP EU servers. Just as well I've got friends coming over for tabletop gaming shortly. Maybe by the time that's over the game will actually be playable.

Slathe

What sort of class are you looking for with the boost? If it's DPS, elemental and enhance are both really great right now for shamans imo.

I'm thinking monk because I want flexibility and not sure I'm feeling druid. I don't really like priest holy healing and not sure if I'll like dh tank. I like all of shams specs but it doesn't have a tank. Plus I've got an 80 sham already.

How are the three monk specs? It's healing, tank and melee dps right?

BearPawB

Banned
The density, details, and atmosphere of the zones are so much in contrast with the boring emptiness of WoD it's ridiculous

i think WoD was trying to be "Grand" and seem larger than it was.

I definitely prefer these zones so far.

Although several of them do feel "familiar"

Sorithin

Anyone here get a legendary yet? Or seen someone else somewhere post they've gotten one? Just wanna know what the drop rate is like!

Fjordson

I'm thinking monk because I want flexibility and not sure I'm feeling druid. I don't really like priest holy healing and not sure if I'll like dh tank. I like all of shams specs but it doesn't have a tank. Plus I've got an 80 sham already.

How are the three monk specs? It's healing, tank and melee dps right?
Correct, they fill all three roles.

I've heard nothing but good things about the DPS and healing specs. I have a friend who just hit 102 on his windwalker monk (DPS) and he loves it. Don't know about brewmaster, but I'm sure it's fine.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I decided to get artifacts for all my alts before leveling up my Mage, in terms of quality it goes like this so far:

Fire Mage > Arms Warrior > Outlaw Rogue > Enhancement Shaman

Top Bottom