• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

vocab

I didn't do the Ulduar and Karazhan quest lines before legion. I like reading the story and getting into it, but one point that hitched me was how after the Broken Shore scenario the quest to go to Dalaran says abrutly "we need the 5 artifacts known as the pillars of creations" with no mention as of why that is or how they got that information. It's just so abrupt that it rubs me the wrong way. I heard it's actually explained in the Ulduar + Kara quest lines but I can't seem to find them?

They removed the ulduar + kara part? Well that's dumb.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
unpopular opinion time but Highmountain kinda drags... its too long. I thought Aszuna and Val'shanar were the perfect size tbh

cdyhybrid

cMyZPmX.jpg

There's an entire zone down there.

zugzug

damn that Amazon doozy, preordered back mid July the Physical Legion Collectors Edition(I have all physical keep string going and for the Physical CD soundtrack) yesterday it said package arriving by 8pm today Tuesday then today get email says they are having problems package not arrive till Sept. 6th. Yet their website has not updated still says arriving by tomorrow 8pm. UPS tracking number says it they received the Origin Scan Chester, VA, United States 08/30/2016.

I get the feeling I'm in the Amazon oversold and I was cut out of the list of those who prordered and will receive package.

Sarcasm

Man choosing high as my first was a good choice. Enjoying it.

Plus I got these two toys where it is practically like I am flying!

Now I got the quest to choose my second artifact. Which I have are three choices. UGH.

I mean, will I even use it leveling up?

Got a choice between balance, feral or resto. I don't know which.

antonz

damn that Amazon doozy, preordered back mid July the Physical Legion Collectors Edition(I have all physical keep string going and for the Physical CD soundtrack) yesterday it said package arriving by 8pm today Tuesday then today get email says they are having problems package not arrive till Sept. 6th. Yet their website has not updated still says arriving by tomorrow 8pm. UPS tracking number says it they received the Origin Scan Chester, VA, United States 08/30/2016.

I get the feeling I'm in the Amazon oversold and I was cut out of the list of those who prordered and will receive package.

I think Amazon just screwed the pooch in general. Last week It updated to shipping by Friday the 26th. Friday came and went then Saturday it went Shipping Monday. AT like 1 Am on Monday it shipped for me but with a delivery date of Wednesday because it should never have shipped Monday to arrive on Tuesday with their 2 day"release date" shipping. Amazon also didn't seem to distribute the game to its various warehouses either as mine shipped from Indiana even though I have 2 amazon warehouses within 20 miles of me

I called their asses up at 1 AM and raised hell over the fact and they got in touch with UPS to expedite delivery to the 30th. Now its been out for delivery almost 11 hours but hey if it arrives at 8 pm at night its "release day"

Magnus

So yeah, the double 100 boost for getting the CE and then refunding your standard key is a thing. Really glad I did that after all.

Man choosing high as my first was a good choice. Enjoying it.

Plus I got these two toys where it is practically like I am flying!

Now I got the quest to choose my second artifact. Which I have are three choices. UGH.

I mean, will I even use it leveling up?

Got a choice between balance, feral or resto. I don't know which.

You can do all of the offspec artifact quests at lvl102, one at a time. Good to do em all right away for xp and to see the questchain.

Sarcasm

You can do all of the offspec artifact quests at lvl102, one at a time. Good to do em all right away for xp and to see the questchain.

Okay sweet but an issue. I don't have any gear for other specs, especially balance and resto. I am doing feral as a guardian. Maybe can do rest like it.

FeD.nL

Can't finish Highmountain because the mob keeps resetting at random hp thresholds, and I'm nearly 110.. do I really need to grind dungeons for the last bit...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
huh profession quests can send you into dungeons

well, 3/4 down, will do Stormheim tomorow (and ding 110, im a hair away from 109). Been doing the entire zones, loved aszuna and val, high mountain was so-so. Good dungeons too, and I can see them being tricky in mythic from the mechanics I saw.

Profession wise, engineering im kinda stuck at because the prices for felslate on the AH are ridiculous for now, enchanting im trucking along, and like I said earlier, I need to do a dungeon now for it (thicket, which ive already done once)

I also need to do my artifact power havent done in ages. in fact let me do that and send one of those 4 hour missions before I go to bed :)

Can't finish Highmountain because the mob keeps resetting at random hp thresholds, and I'm nearly 110.. do I really need to grind dungeons for the last bit...

what mob? I did all of high mountain and didnt have any bug

Got to 102, got all my paladin's artifacts and then... proceeded to get exalted with Argent Dawn (now I'm Argent Champion) and get my TB and UC rep up to exalted because I'm bad at making good decisions.

FeD.nL

what mob? I did all of high mountain and didnt have any bug

I'll spoiler it just in case:

Wrath of Dargul. It just keeps resetting, tried everything now (relogging, abandon the quest and retake it, nothing seems to work)

Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh man I just finished the Huln flashback quests in Highmountain

That fuckin
black dragon Ebonhorn
swerve was awesome!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So... Darkshire citizens got
completely slaugthered or turned into Legion minions
during the rogue assassination artifact quest. Boo. :( I'm guessing
it won't affect the low lvl quests since it's still in Cataclysm timeline, still sucks though. :p

Nere

Just spent 30min killing bears so they drop their fur................ Blizzard logic bears have only a slight chance to have fur!!!

zugzug

wow Blizzard just said I should buy a second copy of the game to play now and its not their fault its Amazon's fault. Once I get the physical collector's edition key they will repurpose the digital key so I can give it to a friend. Blizzard forcing buy only from them position.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Are there still order hall teleports? Like a spell or hearth?

Druid's Moonglade teleport gets replaced, have no clue what other classes get. Feels like druid's are the most polished for class halls, we have a whole Emerald Dream connection and the Dreamweaver is absolutely gorgeous.

wow Blizzard just said I should buy a second copy of the game to play now and its not their fault its Amazon's fault. Once I get the physical collector's edition key they will repurpose the digital key so I can give it to a friend. Blizzard forcing buy only from them position.

...I mean, of course they want people to buy it from them. It's pure profit. When you go through a third party you have to expect additional wait time. The CE are nice, but physical media--especially when it comes to PC games--is kind of a relic of a bygone era. If you want to play asap you have to go digital.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
RIP Mal'ganis US

Fjordson

Finally done with IRL shit for the day and Area 52 is lagging out. This is painful 😥

Edit: sounds like most servers are jacked. Damn.

Jrmint

The Resto Druid artifact quest was really great. I did only Feral and Resto so far, I really think Resto was better. Really made you feel like a badass Druid.

Sarcasm

Anybody on Mug'thol Horde side? I'm lonely

Don't need to be on the same server. You can pretty much do everything via real id.

The Resto Druid artifact quest was really great. I did only Feral and Resto so far, I really think Resto was better. Really made you feel like a badass Druid.

I can tell you. I went Guardian (main) > feral> balance> resto.

I can tell you that the resto quest kicked my butt. It sucks being a gimped character. I had like barely any healing power lol.

It was pretty awesome though.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
FUUUUUUUUUCK was just starting my Warlock artifact quest :(

My ranking so far:

Balance Druid > Frost DK > Fire Mage > Shadow Priest > Arms Warrior > Havoc DH > Outlaw Rogue > Protection Paladin > Enhancement Shaman

Top Bottom