• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

notworksafe said:
You can also instance level really quick from 77-80 if you're a tank or healer.

Isn't this really slow compared to Quest leveling, even with the instant tank / healer queues.

Maybe I've just had shitty groups in that range.

firex

not for tanking. I group leveled my warrior that way as a tank and could instant queue and each instance would be around 15-20% of a level and take maybe a half hour tops. it's way more efficient at lower levels, but still faster than just questing.

Did they change it recently then> it was a metric fuck tonne of XP and doing the same instance over and over and over just killed me :lol

Also I kind of prefer starting from scratch as I don't mess about sending thousands of gold I dont need, gear and all that crap back and forth. Also as far as I know you still cant send account items cross faction so new server on horde would be a nice change.

Swag

firex said:
not for tanking. I group leveled my warrior that way as a tank and could instant queue and each instance would be around 15-20% of a level and take maybe a half hour tops. it's way more efficient at lower levels, but still faster than just questing.

Shoulda done this on my warrior I guess, I did a couple instances but the pacing was terrible compared to just questing.

I'm curious, when you leveled your tank did you have heirlooms / epic mount in Northrend, and did you quest as Prot or Dual Specced Prot / Fury.

I'm not asking because I doubt your experience, I just find leveling pace extremely interesting.

ampere

firex said:
With an epic flying mount, heirlooms, and the tome of cold weather flight I've found that questing is much faster than randoms for Outland and Northrend.

firex

Sebulon3k said:
Shoulda done this on my warrior I guess, I did a couple instances but the pacing was terrible compared to just questing.

I'm curious, when you leveled your tank did you have heirlooms / epic mount in Northrend, and did you quest as Prot or Dual Specced Prot / Fury.

I'm not asking because I doubt your experience, I just find leveling pace extremely interesting.
yes, I had all those (except my dual spec is arms, which is way better for questing than fury anyway) although I also had the advantage of rested exp that seemed to never run out.

It's not way faster like it is before Northrend because of lower exp required to level, but I think 15-20% of a level in a half hour at most is faster than it would tend to take me to get by questing, at least in the starting zones. I hit 80 before I was even halfway done with dragonblight though, so the downside is outside of heirlooms and a few instance drops I don't even have gear to queue for anything (I don't want to buy any crafted gear when I can get quest rewards that will trump anything in Cataclysm).

Arment

Sebulon3k said:
The Doldrums of the leveling experience, if you can tough it out past 77 / 78 your in the clear to getting to 80. Just have to stay motivated during that period.

I'd imagine that leveling from scratch through Cata would be worse then leveling now if you hate Northrend, you'd have to go from Awesome - to Good - to Bad - to Awesome. Don't think I'd be able to stand it.

I find Northrend amazingly easy to level through. They seem to improve leveling quality-of-life every expansion, especially the quest hubs. I think the amount of times I've gone through it have me burnt on it, but I wouldn't call it bad at all.

Are you just talking in terms of interesting? I think that since we've been camped in Northrend for so long that it definitely has lost its interest, but I could say the same thing for Outland in TBC. I did Outland about 2 weeks ago on a Mage and just couldn't get enough of it.

firex

I think Northrend's biggest problem is you are kind of compelled to do two starting zones so you don't wind up with gray quests, and whichever one you do first of borean tundra/howling fjord, the other one winds up very boring because the quests are too easy. Not that it should have just one starting zone, but I think it's also that most of the quests in Northrend are in those two zones, while the rest are spread out among the other 5 zones.

VAIL

ciaossu said:
You mean the remorseless winter/raging spirits phase? Or the valkyr/defile phase?

Need any advice?

We are goin back in now to work it out, watched the fight and all, just getting it down in person.

falastini

firex said:
I think Northrend's biggest problem is you are kind of compelled to do two starting zones so you don't wind up with gray quests, and whichever one you do first of borean tundra/howling fjord, the other one winds up very boring because the quests are too easy. Not that it should have just one starting zone, but I think it's also that most of the quests in Northrend are in those two zones, while the rest are spread out among the other 5 zones.

The way I looked at it, I could do one starting zone then save the alternate for my next alt's run though. I'll probably do it again with Cataclysm, assuming they design it that way.

The other zones had much more interesting quest-lines (especially with the phasing), so leaving one starting zone behind didn't bother me.

I don't think they had more quests then the other zones? Or if they did it was negligible. I remember the quest achievement totals for were similar across all the zones, save for Griz Hills.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Man, it feels weird to see a proto drake inside Stormwind.

Can you imagine all the lvl 5 noobs going "OMGOOOOOOD WERE U GET DAT??6"

firex

falastini said:
The way I looked at it, I could do one starting zone then save the alternate for my next alt's run though. I'll probably do it again with Cataclysm, assuming they design it that way.

The other zones had much more interesting quest-lines (especially with the phasing), so leaving one starting zone behind didn't bother me.

I don't think they had more quests then the other zones? Or if they did it was negligible. I remember the quest achievement totals for were similar across all the zones, save for Griz Hills.
it's 255 quests combined for the horde achievements for those zones, not sure about the alliance equivalent. Most of the other zones are similar in size but still, they don't seem to take nearly as long for whatever reason.

Ashodin

WOW Social Update:

After giving up on finding a guild to join that fits my schedule (and my GF is also playing now too), I made my own, and actually am having a decent (read: great) time managing the guild and getting people to join. We have a guy who is going to be the main paladin healer, a main tank, another main tank, I'm dps, my gf's dps... it's so beautiful :D

Alcoori

I had an easy time leveling through Northrend with my DK tank. I didn't have heirloom or epic flying mount (or flying mount for that matter) since it was my first character on that realm.

Honestly it wasn't that long. I can only imagine what it'll be with a flying mount. I got to 80 with only the two starting zones, Dragonblight and the Grizzly Hills done.
I've always been kinda good at designing questing paths and stuff like that so I chain pretty fast. It's nice when you wanna take a break from the instances :D

Swag

Arment said:
I find Northrend amazingly easy to level through. They seem to improve leveling quality-of-life every expansion, especially the quest hubs. I think the amount of times I've gone through it have me burnt on it, but I wouldn't call it bad at all.

Are you just talking in terms of interesting? I think that since we've been camped in Northrend for so long that it definitely has lost its interest, but I could say the same thing for Outland in TBC. I did Outland about 2 weeks ago on a Mage and just couldn't get enough of it.

I was talking in relation to the guy I was quoting, personally I find Northrend amazing but he said he doesn't find it interesting.

I've gone through Northrend 6 times and I still find it interesting. Some zones I can't stand though, Zul'Drak :lol

Yeah not interesting is a better way to put it!
I mean yeah the first time it was but second not so much. But then im weird and like zanger marsh and the waterfall/plains in Outland more than another zone :lol

Swag

Johnlenham said:
Yeah not interesting is a better way to put it!
I mean yeah the first time it was but second not so much. But then im weird and like zanger marsh and the waterfall/plains in Outland more than another zone :lol

Nothing wierd about that, Zangarmarsh is my favorite Outlands zone.

Nelo Ice

Banned
damnit! my cousin started playing wow again and hes tellin me how u dont have to play hardcore anymore like before i felt like i had to play all the time to get any good gear etc but now he and his lil bro are showin me how they can play casually but still get stuff accomplished

i may have to make a return for cataclysm ><

Does anyone have any tips for Phase 3 of Lich King 10M? (Normal mode)

Specifically, with all the Vile Spirits. They are hitting us pretty hard and thats wiping the raid. What we're doing now is having the our MT tank LK going away from the vile spirits, usually going east to west as ranged is taking down Vile Spirits when they get close, and melee on LK at all times. OT usually soaks any Vile spirit explosions.

Doesnt seem to work, as we still havnt got him down. Its usually around 20-25% before the raid fails from excessive raid damage, as a healer or 2 dies. Is it just a matter of getting the strat perfected, or are we just doing it all wrong?

Our raid setup:

Tanks - Pally/DK
Healers - Holy pally (myself), Resto druid and a holy priest
DPS - Mage (14k dps) ret pally (11k) Warlock (8k) Rogue (9k) ele-Shammy (10k)

Swag

MattPeters said:

Specifically, with all the Vile Spirits. They are hitting us pretty hard and thats wiping the raid. What we're doing now is having the our MT tank LK going away from the vile spirits, usually going east to west as ranged is taking down Vile Spirits when they get close, and melee on LK at all times. OT usually soaks any Vile spirit explosions.

Doesnt seem to work, as we still havnt got him down. Its usually around 20-25% before the raid fails from excessive raid damage, as a healer or 2 dies. Is it just a matter of getting the strat perfected, or are we just doing it all wrong?

Our raid setup:

Tanks - Pally/DK

Some suggestions;

1. When we do LK, we have everyone spread out to minimize the damage from the viles on the raid. If you have all the melee clumped together and the viles target one of them you have to deal with healing up 4 people as well as maybe 1 or 2 others that take some splash. As opposed to having to heal up 1-2, assuming your doing everything right in Phase 1 and 2 you should have plenty of time to kill LK before the enrage, and your dps looks like it's fine for the encounter.

2. When your raid is failing from excessive damage, is it because a healer was taken into Frostmourne or are your healers dying from Vile Spirit damage?

3. Also all of your ranged dps should be attacking viles, seeing as how you don't run with a Shadow Priest. I'm sure Seed of Corruption and Chain Lightning can take the spirits down pretty quick. As well as your mage focus firing one or two down ( I'm assuming from their dps that they're Arcane).

4. If it seems like things aren't going to work, your Holy Paladin should Divine Sacrifice one wave of spirits, and then Shadow Protection + Aura Mastery another so you can recover. This is pretty Important and will save you many times.

5. Having your OT soak some spirits is a good idea, but tell him to only take maybe 1 or 2 away from the raid, as the damage can get quite hefty if your taking more then that.

6. Can your priest go disc possibly? It may put more pressure on your Resto druid for raid healing but PW:S helps quite a bit with mitigating damage in all faces of the encounter.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Which of your tanks if Main Tanking? If your having problems with tank deaths try having them swap for Soul Reaper in order to make sure they don't eat a soul reaper while every healer is tending to the raid.

itxaka

Defeatist
A tank leaved the pug I was and there was no other one so I had to tank....lol

So awesome, I didn't get killed (the healer was pretty good) and I got the aggro on me for the whole dungeon. Pretty good experience for my first time. It was an heroic dungeon btw.

BTW, how can you tank with a warrior with sooo many buttons? WTF I used like 5 of them but there was too many abilities that I didn't know when to use or how.

Also, the 10%XP thing for alts, there is a chest piece and shoulders rigth? Should I buy the leather one so all my alts can use it just in case? I know the shoulders are on wintergrasp but where is the chest piece, wintergrasp too?

Thanks!

CassSept

Sebulon3k said:
I was talking in relation to the guy I was quoting, personally I find Northrend amazing but he said he doesn't find it interesting.

I've gone through Northrend 6 times and I still find it interesting. Some zones I can't stand though, Zul'Drak :lol
I'm going through Northrend for the third time now and I can't do this. I guess it's fatigue.
Recently I did whole Outland within ~3 days on my druid and I loved it. On one hand they don't make sense (completely random themes from zone to zone), but it's better than more or less mono-thematic Northrend.

Then again, that's probably my nostalgia longing back to Outland days and being fed up with Northrend. I remember when WotLK was coming I wanted to get out of Outland asap:lol

Also, the 10%XP thing for alts, there is a chest piece and shoulders rigth? Should I buy the leather one so all my alts can use it just in case? I know the shoulders are on wintergrasp but where is the chest piece, wintergrasp too?
Either in wg pieces with resilience (for stone keeper's shard) or with other stat from Emblems. You can also buy the second type of pieces with Champion's Seals from Argent daily quests.
Head + Shoulders is 20% XP boost. If you are lucky you can also get ring with another 5% from daily fishing for 25% XP boost.

mclem

MattPeters said:

Our raid setup:

Tanks - Pally/DK

Got any logs to look at? That phase for us was - for our first kills - always on an absolute knife-edge, where one slipup pretty much guaranteed a wipe. We beat it by eliminating the slipups, so isolating exactly what happens when it all goes wrong would be useful.

I agree with most of the points Sebulon mentioned above, but I'd also ask whether you'd considered single-tanking it? Our first kill (at about 15%; we're no bleeding-edge guild!) was with me as the solo tank, which helped due to the extra DPS we were able to field. Healing would obviously have to be top-notch on him, but at least your healers wouldn't have to also plan around tank swaps, which given how much else is going on, might be worth considering.

Other thoughts:

DivSac is a really good point. I dunno how many of your paladins would have it; Prot is quite likely to, I dunno if you have it yourself. If you do have two, co-ordinating a DivSac rotation would be pretty effective, as well as the aura mastery suggestion.

I'm not *too* sure, but can't a mage iceblock to soak some of the spirits? For that matter, couldn't one or both of the paladins do it? I'm not particularly aware of the spirits - we start P5 on the very edge, and when the spirits spawn I kite LK to the opposite edge (which means that we usually get defile while we're on the move, which makes it simple to react to).

Swag

itxaka said:
BTW, how can you tank with a warrior with sooo many buttons? WTF I used like 5 of them but there was too many abilities that I didn't know when to use or how.

Thanks!

Warrior tanking having a lot of abilities is a gift and a curse. From one perspective you will never have nothing to do and you won't really follow a rotation because you have so many reaction abilities. On the other it can be really daunting at first because of all the buttons.

As for the heirlooms the ones in Wintergrasp are PvP focused, there's a vendor in Dalaran which sells PvE heirlooms that have PvE focused stats. But they cost emblems, so you'd have to grind emblems in order to get them. Chest / Shoulders give you 10% exp each, their are also weapons that have pretty nice stats on them.

Depending on what alts you want to level will be your main issue with what to pick, get the plate heirlooms if you are planning on levelling a DK / Warrior / Paladin, get the Leather if your doing Rogue / Druid get the Mail if your doing Shaman / Hunter and Cloth for Priest / Warlock / Mage

Swag

mclem said:
Got any logs to look at? That phase for us was - for our first kills - always on an absolute knife-edge, where one slipup pretty much guaranteed a wipe. We beat it by eliminating the slipups, so isolating exactly what happens when it all goes wrong would be useful.

I agree with most of the points Sebulon mentioned above, but I'd also ask whether you'd considered single-tanking it? Our first kill (at about 15%; we're no bleeding-edge guild!) was with me as the solo tank, which helped due to the extra DPS we were able to field. Healing would obviously have to be top-notch on him, but at least your healers wouldn't have to also plan around tank swaps, which given how much else is going on, might be worth considering.

If your going to try and solo tank it, I highly suggest that you have the Paladin tank do it, because of Argent Defender. I wouldn't suggest it because it can get tricky at the start with the Adds and LK tanking, your Paladin tank would have to be pretty confident that he could do it or you'll spend unnecessary time wiping.

mclem said:
Other thoughts:

DivSac is a really good point. I dunno how many of your paladins would have it; Prot is quite likely to, I dunno if you have it yourself. If you do have two, co-ordinating a DivSac rotation would be pretty effective, as well as the aura mastery suggestion.

I forgot they had two Paladins, if both have Div Sac talented you shouldn't have that many problems with the spirits as long as your OT and MT can co-ordinate swapping LK around when he uses Div Sac.

mclem said:
I'm not *too* sure, but can't a mage iceblock to soak some of the spirits? For that matter, couldn't one or both of the paladins do it? I'm not particularly aware of the spirits - we start P5 on the very edge, and when the spirits spawn I kite LK to the opposite edge (which means that we usually get defile while we're on the move, which makes it simple to react to).

I think that having a Mage Iceblock the spirits isn't feasible because they pick a target to follow and then go to them, only changing if taunted. I don't think they have a threat table, although I'm not sure. Only done that fight from tank and healer perspective.

Also, haven't done the fight on normal in a while so I may be wrong but, when I was still learning the fight if the spirits targeted you and you used an invulnerability spell ( Bubble, Ice Block ) they would go crazy and start spreading out randomly to different raid members very quickly. So it was advised not to do it, as it was almost always one or two deaths because of the burst damage.

CassSept said:
I'm going through Northrend for the third time now and I can't do this. I guess it's fatigue.

I always think of the end goal whenever I level an alt, so even if the levelling experience is going pretty shitty. I always have hope that once I hit 80 I can use my pool of friends to start doing raids and such pretty easily.

Light at the end of the tunnel type thing

Tacitus_

You can use your OT to taunt and blow up the spirits, as an additional plus they can pop CDs if they see a lot of spirits coming to blow up on them.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
itxaka said:
A tank leaved the pug I was and there was no other one so I had to tank....lol

So awesome, I didn't get killed (the healer was pretty good) and I got the aggro on me for the whole dungeon. Pretty good experience for my first time. It was an heroic dungeon btw.

If you want tips for tanking with a warrior, i've been doing this for months now and have little to no issue with threat and staying alive.

AOE : Revenge(you WANT the improved Revenge talent, trust me!), Cleave, Thunderclap, Shockwave. Use Shield Slam or Devastate on the biggest mob if you feel like it, some DPS will likely focus fire that one.

Single target: Revenge, Devastate, Shield Slam, Heroic Strike(when you have too much rage)

And of course using Charge before each group. And you've got Intervene/Intercept if you need to charge back to your party if you missed a target. Vigilance on your highest DPS and refreshing Commanding/Battle Shout when necessary.

Heroic Throw on a caster before charging a big group.(Recommend charging another caster if there's one, since the caster you use heroic throw on will run to you). Shield Bash to interrupt as many spells as you can.

Oh yeah Spell Reflection against casters is fun. Especially the Forge of Soul final boss who use a 20k damage spell.

Also, glyph of Cleave. Hitting 3 targets instead of 2 helps a lot on threat. Spam Cleave, Thunderclap & Revenge as much as you can in heroics, Revenge & Cleave should be in your top 3 attacks with maybe Devastate or Shield Slam on 3rd place. I also like glyph of Devastate & Blocking for my other 2 majors.

Once you get in the +5k Gearscore, you should easily get 3k-4k DPS with TANK gear & TANK spec. :D You will never lose aggro.

Sebulon3k said:
If by dungeons your referring to the heroics then you can do them all in a day which isn't a lot of time at all in the grand scheme of things.

If your talking about going into raiding material ( ICC , Ruby Sanctum ) then your going to have to spend a considerable amount of time gearing up and getting ready if you plan on doing them to completion. Really depends on how badly you want to experience the content, if your not ready to put in that commitment you can look up videos on Warcraft Movies that stylise the encounters.

Prepping your characters could also take time depending on how thorough you are, if your just getting them to 80 and leaving them then it won't take that long. But if you plan on doing proffessions ( Fishing, Cooking, FA, 2 primary Proffs) then it may take a bit depending on what approach you take towards it ( Auction House, or Grinding materials ).

Really the choice is yours, but either way getting anywhere is going to take some time, but worth it in the end.

Pro Tip - Don't enter Cataclysm with toones that don't have any professions, either crafting or gathering.
This is awesome. Thanks for the quick and informative response. :D

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, I'd say the single most important thing you need on your 80s before Cataclysm is full professions. Everything else will be replaced, but skilling those up will take forever most likely from 1.

Alcoori

I found that both jewelcrafting and blacksmithing are really annoying around the Mithril stage, mainly because I failed to find an actual good spot to farm depiste the guide I had.
From the Thorium stage onwards, it was pretty fast though (provided no one farms Un'goro and then you get the flying mount).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Tamanon said:
Yeah, I'd say the single most important thing you need on your 80s before Cataclysm is full professions. Everything else will be replaced, but skilling those up will take forever most likely from 1.
Do you see that coming from the sky? It's gonna be raining gold. Easily another 100k(Much much more too) for me. :lol

Wraith was awesome. Since dozens want to rush and be the first one. I was selling off my enchanting stuff for 50g+ for nearly every single piece, and Frostweave I made bank on all the way till I quit(Of course I bought up everything on the AH constantly just to keep prices inflated) :lol

J-Rzez

MattPeters said:

Our raid setup:

Tanks - Pally/DK

Get your priest to go Disc. Shields go such a long ways in there, especially then. We didn't do too much different, though we usually only have one or two melee instead, so we had more DPS to take the spirits down.

Only thing differently we do is we kite the LK clockwise during that part, not just in a straight line. Melee stays on the LK and has cd's ready if it looks like they're going to get the spirits no matter what.

itxaka

Defeatist
Bisnic said:
If you want tips for tanking with a warrior, i've been doing this for months now and have little to no issue with threat and staying alive.

AOE : Revenge(you WANT the improved Revenge talent, trust me!), Cleave, Thunderclap, Shockwave. Use Shield Slam or Devastate on the biggest mob if you feel like it, some DPS will likely focus fire that one.

Single target: Revenge, Devastate, Shield Slam, Heroic Strike(when you have too much rage)

And of course using Charge before each group. And you've got Intervene/Intercept if you need to charge back to your party if you missed a target. Vigilance on your highest DPS and refreshing Commanding/Battle Shout when necessary.

Heroic Throw on a caster before charging a big group.(Recommend charging another caster if there's one, since the caster you use heroic throw on will run to you). Shield Bash to interrupt as many spells as you can.

Oh yeah Spell Reflection against casters is fun. Especially the Forge of Soul final boss who use a 20k damage spell.

Also, glyph of Cleave. Hitting 3 targets instead of 2 helps a lot on threat. Spam Cleave, Thunderclap & Revenge as much as you can in heroics, Revenge & Cleave should be in your top 3 attacks with maybe Devastate or Shield Slam on 3rd place. I also like glyph of Devastate & Blocking for my other 2 majors.

Once you get in the +5k Gearscore, you should easily get 3k-4k DPS with TANK gear & TANK spec. :D You will never lose aggro.

Great, thanks for the tips. Gonna be working on my tank spec as it's much more funny and interesting that just clicking all the shit as dps.

Also, being the one to guide the group feels good man.

Alcoori said:
I found that both jewelcrafting and blacksmithing are really annoying around the Mithril stage, mainly because I failed to find an actual good spot to farm depiste the guide I had.
From the Thorium stage onwards, it was pretty fast though (provided no one farms Un'goro and then you get the flying mount).

I'm about to level up Engineering from level 1. Should be so much fun! /sigh

Nymerio

Nodes in Un'goro respawn ridiculously fast, multiple times i had to turn around and run back because a node I just mined respawned within three seconds.

I made a Warrior, and I don't know what they did but I don't like it... I don't like it at all:(

Changing rage req. to 30 was a terrible idea. It means that you have to dish out 2 or 3 auto-attack swings before you get to the butter, and around lvl 10 when you get MS, there is no difference in performance between the two... then you got the rage, and the weird new sort-of-healing-skill-but-that-does-not-really-feel-great-but-warriors-are-afraid-to-bitch-because-please-will-just-take-it-away...

This one needs a lot of work. It's become more squishy than it is at live, and it seems to also have suffered in damage as well. The talents don't seem excited, and the whole stance thing just sounds outdated to me. They could do a better visual presentation, but by far the biggest grip is how reactive rage is. It's what makes and breaks the class in so many ways.
Come to think about it, I didn't use blood rage, and that might speed it up, but still...

Thumps down to Warriors as of now. I am going to take this warrior to loch modan, and see whats up in this area.
My 23 hunter is in Ashenvale, and I can not for the life of me, make myself do Ashenvale. Worst(still) zone in the entire game... it should be exciting as the city is on fire, there is just something about astraanaar that just sucks.

How are druids shaping up for cata by the way? That one class that has allways interested me but Nelf starting area really likes to make you haul ass across the entire zone multiple times :lol

Calantus

Xabora said:
Got another Sealed Chest tonight, what did we do with it.
Give it to my Worgen Warrior via Character Copy. :lol

Click for Worgen

Wow they changed stormwind a lot, not for the better (at least that area in front of the AH). It might be the pic though but that trade area is way too small, they should have enlarged it. Flying mounts are gonna be covering the place like the protodrake is doing there.

Calantus said:
Wow they changed stormwind a lot, not for the better (at least that area in front of the AH). It might be the pic though but that trade area is way too small, they should have enlarged it. Flying mounts are gonna be covering the place like the protodrake is doing there.

Hopefully they are doing this because they also want 1/3 of the playerbase in a revamped Darnassus!!!(*crosses fingers*)

notworksafe

Yeah once you get to a higher gear level (ICC/T10) fire does way better than Arcane. It's not any more of an exciting rotation though.

vilmer_

Damn... I'm going to try it out when I save up a little more and get the dual spec. Is it the same general premise as arcane: fireball x4 to proc, then pyroblast? I will have to research this a wee bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom