• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Umm, I think you guys are mistaken. I've confirmed with a CM on wow forums. Theres a few gnome warlocks running around (probably hacked/botted to get there), but there are no level 60 human warlocks yet.

Pimpbaa

dave is ok said:
Umm, I think you guys are mistaken. I've confirmed with a CM on wow forums. Theres a few gnome warlocks running around (probably hacked/botted to get there), but there are no level 60 human warlocks yet.

No level 60 warlocks worldwide? :lol And to assume the gnome warlocks who got there are hacked or botted is insulting. I'm level 56 with my gnome warlock. Took me no time at all (and was very easy). Will reach level 60 very soon.

Pimpbaa said:
No level 60 warlocks worldwide? :lol And to assume the gnome warlocks who got there are hacked or botted is insulting. I'm level 56 with my gnome warlock. Took me no time at all (and was very easy). Will reach level 60 very soon.
I notice you're not denying the use of cheats or hacks.

Copperfield will have multiple GMs appearing at his level 60 party because he really is the first human warlock to ever hit 60 legitimately. Anyone that disagrees is one that opposes the truth.

Mzo

If you don't play on the

609360.jpg

server, you lost before you even started.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
I notice you're not denying the use of cheats or hacks.

Copperfield will have multiple GMs appearing at his level 60 party because he really is the first human warlock to ever hit 60 legitimately. Anyone that disagrees is one that opposes the truth.

uh, ive known a couple human warlocks that are 60, and they hit 60 months ago. like during last summer.

Mzo said:
If you don't play on the

609360.jpg

server, you lost before you even started.

I've done my tour there; would still be there if it didn't falls down go boom every night like clockwork every 6pm EST back in Spring. STV ganking 4Lyfe or some such in phrase.

sp0rsk said:
uh, ive known a couple human warlocks that are 60, and they hit 60 months ago. like during last summer.
Until you give me proof that they legitimately reached 60 without any cheating or hacking, they don't count. I challenge you to find a legit 60 human warlock.

Edit: In regards to the screenshot above, my priest's name is Ralphus. Good choice.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
xabre said:
How does a warlock cheat?

It is a joke in that up until the last few patches no one in their right mind ever wanted to play a warlock, especiosly on the alliance side (the pre-nurfed will of the forsaken sucked pretty badly when your only defenses are fears). Thus no one would ever be able to stand getting to 60 while actually playing.

Screaming_Gremlin said:
It is a joke in that up until the last few patches no one in their right mind ever wanted to play a warlock, especiosly on the alliance side (the pre-nurfed will of the forsaken sucked pretty badly when your only defenses are fears). Thus no one would ever be able to stand getting to 60 while actually playing.
You could say that about any class. Warlocks are awesome, otherwise Copperfield wouldn't have played one to 60.

It's really not a joke, he really is having a party in Northshire Abbey because he's the first legit 60 human warlock, and there will be GMs available in-person to keep the party under control.

Like Mzo said a page ago, if you don't play on Shattered Hand, you lose before you even started. We're always the first server to do anything, and we always have Blizzard watching over us. (First two worldwide Nefarian kills, and I'm part of Rampant Fronting, the only guild to ever 20-man Molten Core including Ragnaros.)

Mzo

Screaming_Gremlin said:
You're wrong.

You've obviously never heard of Sir Copperfield the Honorable, Mayor of Booty Bay.

Joates

Banned
Copperfield is a joke. You can t possibly be serious. He never even tried to level, all he ever did was go between BB and the bridge in IF.

ahh copperfields spams in IF

hobart

It's really not a joke, he really is having a party in Northshire Abbey because he's the first legit 60 human warlock, and there will be GMs available in-person to keep the party under control.

I laughed aloud here...

Guess we really don't want them Gnomes driving home after a few pints, eh?

UNDER CONTROL! HAHAHAHA!

JoatesDogg187 said:
Copperfield is a joke. You can t possibly be serious. He never even tried to level, all he ever did was go between BB and the bridge in IF.
He has spent the entire year the game has been available trying to level as diligently as he can. He doesn't cheat so it took him a while.

Joates

Banned
He has spent the entire year the game has been available trying to level as diligently as he can. He doesn't cheat so it took him a while.

:lol if by trying to level you mean spamming all chats he is in about the epic war in Azeroth and how is standing on the bridge in IF leveling? what is he leveling? his nuisance ability?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Copperfield has accomplished more in his year playing the game then any level 60 with full epics could ever dream of. He had talks with Magni Bronzebeard and ended the stay of the refugee gnomes in Ironforge, got Blizzard to ban the cheating program Cosmos, slew Nefarian, the behemoth drake, with a single rank one Copperbolt, and on November 23rd he will become the first level 60 human warlock, worldwide.

Ferny84 said:
Copperfield is still a pest on SH?

I remember how annoying he was before I transferred.

my.php

Copperfield vs. Dave (erstwhile New Warchief of the Horde) One...must...DIE....

Back to serious business.

Screaming_Gremlin said:

Oh, but now! Add stealthed Succubi charming from 10 feet away, unbreakable 1800 drain Death Coil, and you have nigh unkillable for a melee unless you're geared or they suck. I rounded a corner once at "my farming spot" and saw a lock sitting there. Charge -> swing -> IS (the pet is stealthed next to him...or so I thought), Crit -> HS -> Charmed by the succubi from 10 yards. He waddles off, hits the healthstone, bandages a bit after bleeding stops, I Intercept, swing, Pummel, Zerk, swing, MS, Death coil...Recklessness failsto do anything, Shadowbolt for 1400 crit + DoTs = Dead.

Same with Hunters. Caught one on the mount with my priest, SW:p/DP, kept close; feared when in range...but he didn't even bother wingclipping, HIS PET COULD. It also crits for 600 on an IFed Priest. I healed to full, then slapped Renew and Shield on and made my way to him, but with all the pet was doing in damage and snaring, plus his aim shot, I went down in 5 seconds. 4000 HP + most of a Shield. Both times, had the jump. He had Viper Sting going. I frankly don't know why he even bothered.

It's the same shit I saw in Shadowbane with Templars and Huntresses; they need a few boosts here and there, but idiots from all builds bitch and moan about a litany of "needed" buffs for their spec; next thing you know, they all get all that they asked for, and the guys who knew their shit cold before are now freaking frightening.

Ramirez

BTW, when did you get a hunter to 60?

I've been 60 for a month or so,got really sick of my mage,can't stand BGs with such a puss of a character,especially since no one ever heals in PVP,hehe.

So close to havin my wolf from AV :lol

xabre

Banned
SatelliteOfLove said:
Oh, but now! Add stealthed Succubi charming from 10 feet away, unbreakable 1800 drain Death Coil, and you have nigh unkillable for a melee unless you're geared or they suck.

Precisely. One of my favourite past-times is giving Rogues the opportunity to gank me if I suspect they're in the area; they'll always go for it as they suspect an easy kill. So it’ll start off with me standing dead still in the open like bait and waiting for the familiar ching sound of their sap/stun lock (whatever it is) and it ends with the Rogue running away and having his guts bled out by my DoT’s and possibly being drain tanked to death.

In between, my invisible succubus immediately seduces after their initial stun, then I run out to max range and shadowbolt (I could seduce and shadowbolt again but other classes like to bitch about that because it’s so ridiculously effective), then apply the DoT’s and kite. If the Rogue is far enough away I’ll drain tank but that can be dicey with a Rogue if you aren’t too careful. This is all even before I have death coil (awesome) and I won’t have soul link (very powerful talent) until 60.

Tritroid

God, my guild got Rag down to 1% before he submerged again and we wiped last night.

1%!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to murder this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom