• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcrat US - Anyone interested in a NeoGAF re-roll?

Weenerz

Banned
I got permission for this thread, so don't kill me! :lol

Is anyone else out there bored of their server and interested in a GAF reroll? There are no definite plans as of yet, so regarding PVP/PVE server type is still up in the air, the people I have spoken with so far have only agreed on a central server so the pings aren't all jacked up. Post if you're interested in making an alt and an idea on which server and faction I guess.

Time Zone - CST
Faction - ?
Server - ?

you know what...after seeing those Lich King screens I kind of want to get back into it. I was apart of the last failed GAF WoW incursion...but I lasted longer than most people. I'll be down for this if it gets off the ground.

cwmartin

if you're as cool as your avatar weenerz im in. just dont make me roll a healer, i already do that shit in hyjal and bt, not again, not again.

Weenerz

Banned
You guys have any idea on which type of server, which faction you want? I'm up for any of it, also I don't mind what you roll, we can always find a healer somewheres :p

I think starting another character from scratch might actually bore me more than where my only level 70 character is at right now =/

Omne

Banned
I was a hardcore raider (alliance side) on Doomhammer. Warrior named Vortigen.

I quit shortly after leveling to 70. I hated BC.

After seeing the WoTLK stuff, though, I might be interested. I really want to give the DK a try.

Send me a PM!

Weenerz

Banned
What do you guys think about Ghostlands CST PVE server? The alliance has a slight population advantage, but its not too bad. Warcraftrealms says they have a total population of 17k.

Top Bottom