• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst. Movie. Idea. Ever. (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040701e.php

bratz.jpg

Bratz: "Scribe Dana Fox is in business with 20th Century Fox on two feature films. Fox is fast at work penning the feature film version of "Bratz," based on MGA Entertainment's popular Bratz fashion dolls. The log line of the feature, which will be a mixed-media project with live-action elements as well as some CGI or animation, is being closely guarded, but it is said to focus on the theme of girl power...

Rlan

I don't see how young girls could be interested in these, or even parents buying them for their children.

'Bratz' is just a nice way of saying 'Bitches', which is exactly what those dolls look like they'd be in a movie.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
belgurdo said:
What's with the recent trend of making fashion dolls look like Mexican whores?
The laws of supply and demand seem to dictate that this is what girls want.

"I weep for the future"

thomaser

I work in a toystore, and I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about selling Bratz-dolls. I don't even have to - they sell themselves. I just stand there, receiving the money.

The blond ones are by far the most popular, by the way. We always have stacks of Sasha left after the other ones are sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom