• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you eat a $1 bill for $5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Ongoing debate at work...and I personally said yes I would, as did two others...but I can't believe how many people said "no way" because of how dirty money is.

So...would you?

No, it would probably taste disgusting, not to mention it could probably make you ill, and I'd only be gaining four stinkin' bucks.

At school we gave my friend about $8 to lick this gum off of the bottom of a desk. That was after we payed her about $5 to lick this nasty crusty stuff off of a book.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I remember a few years ago this circulating rumor/myth/weird fact that a certain percentage of money had testable drug residue on it. Maybe you could smoke/snort the Washington.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
For one, you're not supplying the dollar...so it's $5 pure proffit ;P

Besides, the amount was irrellevent. The point of it is to see what we can get people to eat.

I find it funny how people will handle money all day (like we do at work) and eat, touch their face, etc and are not concerned with anything that transfered of their hands.

Oh, and we do this a lot at work. So far to date....

I ate a whole maple bar donut in one bite for $5

I failed to eat a whole case of handisnack puddings (20 cups in all) in a 15min period

Another guy failed to eat a cup of raw coffee grounds (btw, the face he made was classic)

Mr Pockets said:

Besides, the amount was irrellevent. The point of it is to see what we can get people to eat.

I find it funny how people will handle money all day (like we do at work) and eat, touch their face, etc and are not concerned with anything that transfered of their hands.

I failed to eat a whole case of handisnack puddings (20 cups in all) in a 15min period

Another guy failed to eat a cup of raw coffee grounds (btw, the face he made was classic)

Holy shit, you people are crazy, and probably fat :p

Mr Pockets said:

Dude. the puddings would have been easy :)

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
adelgary said:
Holy shit, you people are crazy, and probably fat :p
Well we have a lot of fun, and we get paid to do this so who cares. Yes, we are crazy sometimes...as for fat...well we're not athletes, but we're not obese either,...except for James, but that is a long story.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Felidae_Khrall said:
Dude. the puddings would have been easy :)
That's what i thought. 10 Vanilla, 10 chocolate...I wanted to puke after about 12-14...I opened my mouth to shovel more in and was almost losing it every time.

Try it and see.

Oh and it was for $15

Desperado

If I eat out somewhere, I wash my hands before hand [ha, pun intended]. The only exception is at school, where I'm too damn lazy to.

beerbelly

Banned
I'd do it. I'd swallow the bill and shit it back out. 6$ profit! The joke is on the dude that touches the $1 dollar bill next hahaha

explodet

Mr Pockets said:
That's what i thought. 10 Vanilla, 10 chocolate...I wanted to puke after about 12-14...I opened my mouth to shovel more in and was almost losing it every time.
Haha...

Yeah, food bets are always something - one time someone challenged me to drink packets of Taco Bell hot sauce. I did it. Didn't get sick, but I did sweat constantly for, say, 3 hours.

Hey, I was 12. What did I know?

bjork

No. People here store money in their front pocket, then hand it to me all crumpled and wet... which I assume is gential sweat, which is just plain wrong.

Would you lick my gonads for $5?

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Musashi Wins! said:
I remember a few years ago this circulating rumor/myth/weird fact that a certain percentage of money had testable drug residue on it. Maybe you could smoke/snort the Washington.

Snopes says: TRUE.

You don't see that very often.

my old teacher used to go to grungy strip clubs, motion to the girl stripping to come on over, slowly roll up a $5 bill and insert into her vagina.

so, no.

Mr Pockets said:

Try it and see.

Oh and it was for $15

If I do it, will you pay me the $15 ? you can paypal it to me, and watch me eat the puddings on webcam. :)

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
my little aim survey:

: yes

: of course

: depends on the amount of cocaine in the $1 bill

: no. thats disgusting.

You can guess which is the female.

belgurdo

Banned
talking head said:
my old teacher used to go to grungy strip clubs, motion to the girl stripping to come on over, slowly roll up a $5 bill and insert into her vagina.

so, no.

What's where $5 for $20 comes in

MIMIC

Banned
beerbelly said:
I'd do it. I'd swallow the bill and shit it back out. 6$ profit! The joke is on the dude that touches the $1 dollar bill next hahaha

roflmao.gif

To back him up, James is indeed fat. Not much of a long story tho, he just eats too damn much and shakes (literally) when he gets his paws on some grub. And yes we are a bit crazy.

Ecrofirt

You people saying no are retarded. You're making $5 doing something far less dirty than what most of you probably deal with on a regular basis.

How many people here always wash their hands after taking a piss? I'm sure you probably eat after doing stuff like that, as well.

Gattsu25

Banned
beerbelly said:

HAHA! POTD!

edit: give that man a tag, stat! :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom