• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you eat a $1 bill for $5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Fuck.
I don't even think I'd eat a clean sheet of paper for a measly $5 - nevermind a dirty, ink-printed, cloth-matted $1 bill.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Hell no.

How much money are you going to lose when your lunch comes back up? Or on pills to ease the unbearable sickness you're likely to get?

Triumph

Banned
Dude, I'm so fucking broke right now this would kill two birds with one stone. Give me a plate of $1 bill burritos, please!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Like someone said...saying no because it is too dirty is just silly. You get far more contaminents from everything else you touch on a daily basis.

Money is dirty, but even people who handle it all day...and then eat snacks or meals with their hands in between ...come on, whatever was on the money is on your hands.

Wash your hands in the public bathroom? Great...the guy/gal before you didn't and touched that door you are pushing to get out.

Trying on a nice new shirt at Walmart? How about that dirty diseased whore that tried it on an hour before you and the staff just threw it back on the rack?

People worry too much.

I'll take my dollar with salt please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom