• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissVibes

Banned
Corbin is going to drown on the main roster. Dude will not be able to carry himself like he'd need to. This isn't NXT where you can get ironic popularity.

I'm happy the rumble was placed here. It's a little levity and break between two heavy matches. It's what NXT needed on Friday. Also, it's a big show for Baron Corbin too! How stoked must he be!?

It's kinda funny when you consider Corbin always loses his big matches on NXT.
WWE giving him the push NXT never quite does, it's like opposite land for Corbin.

An absolute abortion of a WWE PPV. Not just a WrestleMania. This is ECW December to Dismember bad guys. I feel ashamed for wasting four hours on this dog shit.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
fucking hell last match is literally gonna be 15 min

Jabo

BwXOxUT.gif

Toki767

It's kinda funny when you consider Corbin always loses his big matches on NXT.
WWE giving him the push NXT never quite does, it's like opposite land for Corbin.

HHH knows who he's marketing NXT towards.

Vince doesn't know who he's marketing WWE towards.

I really hope Corbin smashes the trophy, saying he don't respect anyone not even Andre. Much better than him gloating about it every single time we see him.

We made this awesome award themed around a an actual legend of teh industry and instead of award it to someone who has been a huge part of it for countless years but has since been regulated to jobber (kane) we are going to give it to thsi random fuckboy.

Devalues the prize having nobodies compete for it.

Devalues Kane and Henry by competing with nobodies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Fuck it, whatever. I borderline can't stand Corbin but at least he's an up and coming guy who needs to get some exposure but oh right I don't think they said his name a single time before he won, he just took the caboose of the jobber train before important stars like a yoga instructor and a halftime show host got real entrances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom