• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it have made more sense to have HBK, Foley, and Austin join Rock in the ring for this instead of wasting them on the end of the New Day match?

shaowebb

And tonight we see more people buried by retired folks who wont be here tomorrow. Because a quick pop is better than protecting your card. Whatever. Bury the whole fed for what its worth right now. Place is shit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I swear, somebody could be proposing to his girlfriend and during the dramatic silence while he awaits her answer, JBL would pop in and whisper, "Is she gonna say yes?" and ruin the entire thing.

635798604170714346955713120_spongebob.png

Bruno MB

4:49 am in Spain and I have wondered to myself many times why I'm still here awakened watching this total trainwreck of show.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well this wrestlemania is probably not going to continue the streak of good ones. Its great the womens match stole the show though.

It was not as good as the Ladder Match, but it was absolutely No. 2.

This Wyatt segment is basically a random Raw segment on those episodes where Rock shows up.

Luke Harper should be there. The only Wyatt worth it.

Luke tore his ACL

Ferny

This just doesn't make sense. HHH is gonna take his long elaborate entrance. And there is gonna be like no time for what should be the main event of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom