• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

welp I refreshed by accident and now im getting this error

UNEXPECTED ERROR
We are sorry, but there has been an error. Please try the action again. If the problem persists, please visit wwe.com/help.

Edit: phew nvm works now

The attendance is very impressive for such a mediocre card. Just imagine how much more hype this event would have been if they were able to do Sting vs Undertaker and/or Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar. Probably would have been able to cram in 120k people lol. Too bad for the injuries.

They are legit sold out. They couldn't fit more people in there if they tried.

I heard there was some sorta issue with the ticket checking hence the less than 30K for the us title match.

I'd say vince was going mental backstage at it

Nothing to do with that. Multiple gates couldn't scan tickets because of Wifi problems at the arena.

They did. Someone decided the ticket scanning machines should be reliant on an internet connection, so they can't get in.

Fair enough, bit of a crappy situation. Typical it happens on a day like today.

ElRenoRaven

tHgdz6m.jpg

Also this would be my second favorite.

Savitar

I rather have this panel than the actual announcement team. Lawler has been shit forever. JBL can be good but he's been shit sorry to say maggle. And Cole, dude can be great but he has to do whatever Vince tells him sadly.

shaowebb

So far the preshow was about house show tier. Not TNA levels of bleh but bleh all the same. I dont hold out hope that anything on the card will hold a candle to NXT Takeover. I'm just wanting to know if there gonna have any surprises.

DMczaf

This is a really good video package.

They are good at covering up just how poorly they have handled Roman for the last 2 years.

I rather have this panel than the actual announcement team. Lawler has been shit forever. JBL can be good but he's been shit sorry to say maggle. And Cole, dude can be great but he has to do whatever Vince tells him sadly.

JBL was excellent in his first spell on Smackdown when he was allowed to be himself.

You just know now he's basically saying what Vince wants him to say.

Byron Saxton is the worst though by a mile even on Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom