• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikma

Banned
Guys guys guys guuuuuuuys

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens were in that match, and both of them lost to a fucking replacement guy?

hamchan

Zack must have made a wish on the dragon balls or something.

Snagging Emma, growing a rad beard, getting pushed, everything is going great for him.

shaowebb

Owenz/Zayn is a ready made feud. Doesn't really need the title.

After 4 straight years of getting buried, the title definitely helps Ryder more than it would anyone else in the match.

Yeah, I'm okay with this. There doesn't need to be a belt to feud Zayn/Owens. Let it be something to help build Ryder. He's got the crowd backing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ryder to pass the belt to nxt guy tomorrow? Joe to destroy him?

We can only hope
tumblr_o4znfwp83h1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

This better not finish with a Calf crusher or the fucking Phenominal Borearm. I want a fucking Styles Clash.

Preferably the Naito killer Avalanche version.

Downhome

That was a wonderful ending to that first match, good for Ryder. He wasn't even originally in the match was he? I think he took the place of Neville.

GunBR

Well, now they have two feuds ready (Owens v Sami and Ryder V someone for the title)
I liked the result of the match

I'm just really surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom