• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
HAHAHAHAHAHA SIMMONS YES

Trojan X

Banned
I just woke up and tuned in to find Jericho's music playing and AJ with his back on the canvas. What on earth happened?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

hamchan

"Hey you know how the crowd loves you and you've built up a great reputation by wrestling in Japan for a couple of years? You losing to Jericho son"

Luschient

I look like a fucking Apple commercial right now.

Watching WM via Apple TV. Posting on GAF via MacBook Air. iPhone on the couch beside me.

Fugue.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's a big merch seller and super over everywhere, its just part of the show

He's only been there for a few months. Dolph used to be 'super over everywhere and sold a lot of merch.' It doesn't matter how talented AJ is. The only way to survive the WWE is strong booking.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Zack needs to go back to the old hair.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Surprised Jericho won so I guess he's not leaving anytime soon. That was a pretty good match even though some of the exchanges were awkward.

ElRenoRaven

WWE really has done a shit job building AJ. He's been feuding with a part timer who doesn't give a shit yet he only wins half the fucking time. They've given fans no reason to care about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom