• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Uh, no? Lesnar hit the chairs, Dean went clear of them Cole watch the action before you call it

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Never. This is simply a dull booking from the very beginning. Lesnar should been battling the Wyatts.

Nah, all the guy does is suplex. It's terribly boring.

Kusagari

I'm having fun but it reminds me of that asuka and bayley match from the other night where it becomes hard to suspend disbelief that the two are equally matched/ skilled

Nothing about this match makes it seem like they're equally skilled.

The entire point is Ambrose is only winning because he's using every weapon he can while Lesnar is simply using his pure skills with germans and whatnot.

Jopie

I'm having fun but it reminds me of that asuka and bayley match from the other night where it becomes hard to suspend disbelief that the two are equally matched/ skilled

Isn't the whole point of this that they aren't equal. Deans pulling out chainsaws, barbed wire and shit just to get a tiny bit ahead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is Brock not bleeding yet? It's impossible.

Wow. What a pointless fucking match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom