• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First sign I notice is '32-2'
KuGsj.gif
I don't get it

pbayne

This package reminds me that they should never have split these two up. They were so good together.
Though we did get the awesome shed burning from it so im torn.

I'm honestly surprised that they've never referenced the fact that Bray is Husky Harris on screen. I know Bray himself said on Twitter that he's pretty much a devil possessing Husky's body or some shit but with all the weird stuff Wyatt does, the fact no one's ever brought that up is shocking.
Oh I'm sure if Bray feuded with 2016-2017 Cena, Cena would get to shoot on it because of course.

MrNelson

Banned
Seats are ok
Mind if I ask how much you paid? One of these years I'll go to a wrestlemania
Last year would have been perfect since there are infinite seats in cowboy stadium
I think they were about $280. I don't really mind the price, considering it's not every day you get a chance to go to Mania :D

Aiii

So not worth it
So this is my first exposure to this feud...

He did his pose in front of a burning shed...

Also, he burned a ghost...

And the ghost left ashes...

I've decided... This feud is amazing.

cordy

Banned
Everytime I hear HBK mention darkness, someone being bad or someone doing evil things, I always think he's going to say a Bible verse afterwards.

Great video package for a feud that went off the rails...

Crazy to think Orton hasn't laid a finger on Wyatt or vice versa since this feud began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom