• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the others?

Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon, Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship, Wrestlemania X
Bret Hart vs Owen Hart, Steel Cage Match for the WWF Championship, Summerslam 1994
Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker, Hell in a Cell Match, Badd Blood 1997
John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship, Money in the Bank 2011

Syder

Okay, here are my predictions:

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Sami Zayn
He'll be in the final 3 with Big Show and Strowman.

Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
If this had not been on the pre-show I could've seen AA winning but Neville is a great champ, they'll have a great match but this feud has legs so there's no need for the title to change hands just yet.

SmackDown LIVE! Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Naomi
The face reaction Naomi got when she won the title was unexpected for WWE, they're going to ride that wave into a big pop in Naomi's home state.

Intergender Tag Match
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Cena wins, Cena & Nikki go on holiday for a few weeks, Miz keeps putting in work on SD with no reward.
Bonus prediction:
Cena isn't proposing.

Unsanctioned Match
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
I'm sure this will be the typical Haitch match. Rollins will spend 80% of the match selling his knee. This storyline has to end here with the face win.

Singles Match
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
Fuck everything about this match. AJ wins but Shane gets all of his shit in.

RAW Women's Championship
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
Completely botched storyline. Nia Jax will get eliminated early. Sasha & Bayley team up to get Charlotte pinned and then you have the Sasha/Bayley storyline. Bayley needs a clean win right now.

Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin
Ambrose is boring and the last 12 months have been phoned in to the max. All of his title runs have all been awful. Get that strap on Baldy Baron.

RAW Tag Team Championship
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
Pains me to say it but WWE are going to go for the big Enzo & Cass pop instead of making The Club look strong like they should.

Singles Match
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Even if Roman isn't turning heel, he has to win this. Build has been crap, match will be crap, the heat will be real.

Universal Championship
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)
The best we can hope for is Goldberg meant it when he said he'd 'save all his bumps for this match'. Entrances will be longer than the match.

WWE Championship
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton
Amazing to see Bray in this spot. I'm fully into the main event storyline for the first time in 3 years. Bray should win and be built as a dominant champion and the tyrant of Smackdown. However, Vince won't be able to push down his boner for the idea of Randy standing tall at the end of WrestleMania as Champion.

Aiii

So not worth it
clipboard014cufz.jpg

At least I shouldn't get bored.

kiguel182

20 minutes!

I'm saving my coffee break to a bit late. The conncection on my iPad has been crappy so I'm watching on my laptop today.

My PS4 is in my room so if I go there I'll just fall asleep eventually. Or I'll fall asleep on the couch or something.

Also, people should watch the pre-show for Neville and Aries. Two of the best wrestlers on the roster.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Imagine going from winning the WWE Championship to wrestling the pre-show in the span of 8 months.

And then they'll plug him back into the SmackDown main event in a couple months anyway for like a Randy Orton feud. Wins and losses don't really matter for Dean. He's inexplicably super popular.

And then they'll plug him back into the SmackDown main event in a couple months anyway for like a Randy Orton feud. Wins and losses don't really matter for Dean. He's inexplicably super popular.
It's like they try to sabotage Dean but he keeps staying over unlike the other two they keep forcing but getting no where with.

orioto

Good Art™
So, kick off show matches are never long right ? That means Aries/Neville can't have more than 10 minutes i guess ?

kiguel182

Dean as an unique look, is good looking, has a rebel side to him and is just cool.

It's easy to see why he keeps being popular.

Altought personally I'm not a fan of his wacky side and wrestling style.

fhqwhgads

I don't get why they didn't just have the rematch between American Alpha and the Usos as a quick and dirty preshow match. Feels weird to have every title except one being defended. Not to mention having your champions in the jobber battle royale says a lot about how WWE feels about the tag division right now.

Oersted

I don't get why they didn't just have the rematch between American Alpha and the Usos as a quick and dirty preshow match. Feels weird to have every title except one being defended. Not to mention having your champions in the jobber battle royale says a lot about how WWE feels about the tag division.

Fixed. Even New Day were nothing but cannonfodder for Bork.

Anth0ny

Predictions:

Aries
Stroman
Naomi
Enzo and Cass
Charlotte
Ambrose
Owens
Seth
Cena/Nikki (no proposal)
Undertaker