• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbayne

TNA buddies always stick out for each other. Booker never misses a chance to put AJ over on these things. Dosen't mean much coming from present day Booker but its still nice of him.

Pikma

Banned
What are you wearing, Heroman?
10001_506_ALT140

All props to the 434 page
I lol'd at Festus. BISCUITS AND GRAVY!
Okay if Shane is really getting trained by these MMA trainers then why do his punches still look ass?
Because the art of throwing a good worked punch is different from throwing a real one.
Asuka should be champion forever.

Does Moon have a second finisher. Cause that top rope stunner is hella cool, one of the best moves going but the set-up is super contrived looking.
She has a submission or two that I don't think she's broken out yet but could easily find something else to use, I do kind of wish they'd go with the banning the Eclipse angle but I also am really glad that so far it's been very well protected. That would've been a good angle for a rematch with Asuka if she won, now there's not really anywhere it'll go beyond Peyton and Billie bugging Regal.
Remember how everyone in WWE tried to make out the "Divas Revolution" as this awe-inspiring event when in reality it was just them putting the women of NXT into garbage 6-woman tags every week for months?
The factions they put the women in were straight-up embarrassing.

PCB (Paige, Charlotte, Becky), Team B.A.D., etc. - Lazy as fuck.

Yes... Yes it was. Charlotte, Sasha and Becky should've come up, allied with Paige only to immediately turn on her for "selling out" and just let them run roughshod over the division, claimed the Divas Title and trashing it and eventually having Charlotte turn on Becky which Sasha would've been not entirely supportive of leading to their triple threat at WM for the new title.

It's going to be really tedious seeing people cheer Reigns the second he turns heel.
That's not going to happen and the instances of that being the case are rare and have other issues involved other than just a turn.
I didn't get any free months! So unfair.
I never do either.
That just reminded me we're going to get some hokey nonsense monologue from her like we did last year...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is Joe even in Wrestlemania in any capacity?

cordy

Banned
Yeah I think Styles is gonna lose and destroy Shane afterwards or on Tuesday so they can write Shane out and Styles can switch shows.

this match is gonna be fifteen minutes of hhh working the knee, five minutes of joe and finn interfering, and then two minutes of seth no selling the knee for the comeback

Majukun

Why does everyone say AJ is losing?

well you start questioning wwe's logic when they put the best wrestler in the two rosters that dominated 2016 against a 50 years old non-wrestler owner to feed his ego.

and then it's all downhill from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom