• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My fucking goodness DAT RAMP

DAT HEIGHT!

Fuck Undertaker taking 20+ minutes just to reach the ring, better change to American Badass persona and use his chopper

GUYS GUYS GUYS
tumblr_inline_mzbgg7Rhk71so2jdn.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Maybe the Undertaker will drive to the ring in a Fiat-sized hearse

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol both women matches have the entire rosters of each side? >_>

MC Safety

The unsanctioned match is such a dumb concept.

We aren't "sanctioning" this match but we are giving it a slot on our PPV complete with entrance music and video packages. Try explaining that to a lawyer.

It's pretty dumb, but it's meant to be one step beyond a no holds barred match.

Meaning, we can't be held responsible for the devastation.

Also, Lita is terrible.

Hex

Banned
Not sure he is knocked down a peg if he does.

I think so.
Especially after getting ethered by Cena in a promo and then beaten for his title, then to lose against Shane.

*Unless it is a move to bring the club over to Smackdown and heel it up and finally make it happen.

DeathyBoy

Banned
It's pretty dumb, but it's meant to be one step beyond a no holds barred match.

Meaning, we can't be held responsible for the devastation.

Also, Lita is terrible.

HHH forgot he isn't the creator and made a bunch of video packages. Dude is canon split personality at this point.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I think so.
Especially after getting ethered by Cena in a promo and then beaten for his title, then to lose against Shane.

*Unless it is a move to bring the club over to Smackdown and heel it up and finally make it happen.

Whatever happens, it's a move to get AJ on Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom