• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

Nice pop, it's too bad it's so sunny there, the set is going to look soooooooo good when it gets dark.

FUCK, Neville looks great.

Sanjuro

Aries is already small, good lord the ramp dears the guy into an action figure =

P6gutb0.gif

Seems like they did an okay job of getting a good chunk of the crowd into the arena early. Wasn't there a year where the place was basically half empty because of lines and shit?

lohankain

Meltzer was saying yesterday that his match could go one last, since the rumor is that he retires today.

If that is the case, 10min walk at midnight

If this fight will be the last, then i think fine that he can enjoy see more of him.

But... See Reigns winning will be really sad ._.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its uncanny how much better Neville is as a hell. The dude just looks EVIL.

Bronx-Man

Banned
How fucking surreal must it be to go from slumming it in the Impact Zone to having an entire football stadium chanting your name?

I guess they are giving them until the top of the hour? 20 minute could be good... hopeful no fake advert break for Snickers or something/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
People were flipping out because this show was on the Kickoff and so the crowd was going to be empty because they wouldn't have filed in yet.

I was actually worried but it already seems full tbh. Im glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom