• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Not surprised seeing JR, but I'm still in massive sympathy for the guy from losing his wife last week, I think it was. And so suddenly too.
Yeah, she got hit by a car while riding her moped home. A teen that was driving and texting.

And then their 4 year old cat died a couple days after just from the stress of her being gone. Like, the most heartbreaking shit ever.

I hope JR gets all the love in the world during Mania.

Tonight.. is the night.

C8Ps2bHW0AISBvc.jpg

https://twitter.com/jrsbbq/status/847781576414986240

Kurt actually had a match this week?

RC

Banned
So would Reigns have X-Pac heat?

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the current WWE landscape.

Toki767

The last match would make sense.

Remember when CM Punk complained about how he should just get a main event opportunity so that he'll look like an even bigger star to the audience for having main evented Mania?

They're using that logic on Reigns. 3 years in a row.

Reigns should still win though. Undertaker has no business winning at this point.

Mahonay

Banned
The last match would make sense.

Remember when CM Punk complained about how he should just get a main event opportunity so that he'll look like an even bigger star to the audience for having main evented Mania?

They're using that logic on Reigns. 3 years in a row.

Reigns should still win though. Undertaker has no business winning at this point.
Third time is the charm?

And yes, no way Reigns should lose to a man that looks like he's having trouble just walking.

jmdajr

Unverified reports going around that Rollins might be out with pneumonia. This sucks.

Man. Absurd levels of bad luck.

I guess get Balor out there ready to go. I don't even know what story you go with outside of making a name for yourself. Or....I killed Seth Rollins with my Demon power.

Tagyhag

That means
Roman's winning then. They're trying to repeat the shocked faces moment of WM30.

Roman wins clean, just utterly eviscerates Taker.

Lesnar comes out after pinning Goldberg clean, challenges Roman to a championship match right then and there.

One OOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH later, Roman is the new Universal Champion!

Caderfix

Roman wins clean, just utterly eviscerates Taker.

Lesnar comes out after pinning Goldberg clean, challenges Roman to a championship match right then and there.

One OOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH later, Roman is the new Universal Champion!

Taker gives a small friendly punch on Roman's chin, says "This is your yard now, kid" and raises Reigns' hand.

Sephzilla

Oh god... if
Roman/Taker
goes on last that means
Taker is retiring and Roman
is likely going over clean. Vince will never stop trying

Tagyhag

Oh god... if
Roman/Taker
goes on last that means
Taker is retiring and Roman
is likely going over clean. Vince will never stop trying

Imagine giving so much to the business, including your streak, and having your last match end in boos because your boss' wonder boy just can't go over.

Oh and your streak was broken JUST so they could feed the wonder boy all the heat, but then they decided to give it to a dude who hasn't been with the company for over a decade and has wrestled less than 10 minutes altogether.

Undertaker has had a hard life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom