• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

Prediction:

1) Reigns wins
2) Crowd boos like crazy
3) The Rock comes out to do the same thing he did after the Rumble win
4) Reigns turns on him and destroys him, completing the heel turn

I thought the same, but I don't know if WWE is that smart.

Reigns vs Rock Wrestlemania 34. How much power can Reigns absorb? Beat HHH, Undertaker, Brock, Rock, and then Cena.

jmdajr

Is Reigns undefeated at Mania?

NOPE.

pwgxxUH.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Can we get wrestling talk that isn't a bunch of Alvarez's wanking over cynical rumors and sarcastic ratings talk?

Like, people here actually like this stuff, right? You guys have fun with friends talking about this in real life, right?
There's plenty of good wrestling that we like marking out for. Janela's Spring Break & Evolve 80 were just last night. Plus there's the ROH Anniversary show from a couple weeks back that we all agreed was pretty dope.

But nah, we're all just a buncha trolls picking on the lil' jimmys marking out for Roman and Eva Marie.

panel-124916703-image-6c2c401bb2189398-320-320.jpeg

Didnt know WrassleGAF moved so fast.

Well Seth is going to look like one big wussy lol. Too bad he isnt a heel because that would have been perfect

Alright, it's time for HHH/Sami.

Kaladin

If he can't make Mania, Rollins should be the last time they push a wrestler to come back from an injury for something big.

norm9

Did he like screw over some gypsy or something? Guy has serious shitty luck.

From watching Shield matches, Rollins was usually the punching bag and had most in ring time compared to teammates, and still was the one that did the high risk spots. Not surprised he's broken.

Seriously though, this would have been a big face moment for Seth. Crowd is eating him up like they ate up Jeff Hardy.

Worst part is how damn long theyve dragged the feud out

jmdajr

Seriously though, this would have been a big face moment for Seth. Crowd is eating him up like they ate up Jeff Hardy.

Worst part is how damn long theyve dragged the feud out

It's fucked up because Balor can't even go after Seth now. I think he should though.
And Balor fighting HHH makes no sense story wise really. Why would Balor care if HHH wrecks Rollins?

I mean, if he was a heel, he could have used it as an excuse in kayfabe.

What's really amazing is that a fit specimen like Seth is possibly out while Goldberg and Taker can still go lol

Don't worry, those matches will be cancelled after their respective entrances after passing out from exhaustion.

jmdajr

I mean, if he was a heel, he could have used it as an excuse in kayfabe.

What's really amazing is that a fit specimen like Seth is possibly out while Goldberg and Taker can still go lol

Just bad Luck really. Brock got taken out by random disease as well. And he wasn't even old.

Goldberg can still lift heavy shit, but his cardio is non existent. He will tell you himself.

ReiGun

That boy Rollins must cursed or something. Dude got injured months before Mania, then got sick days before Mania. That shit sucks.

It would be amazing if Roman went in with near silence from the crowd before and after he wins. But nope, they'll boo and boo because they're still a bunch of marks.

What really matters is how many subscribers the network have
after offering three free months to every person on earth.

Except me.

ReiGun

The Matt comes and isn't the Broken gimmick he might as well not come.

He won't. Vince apparently loves the Broken stuff, and it's really the only reason WWE was even checking for them.

God knows ain't nobody trying to see V1 or the "Charismatic Enigma" in 2017. And definitely ain't nobody trying to see two grown ass men with kids come out as "Team Extreme" on some DX 2006 shit.

This is gonna sound mean - and it probably is - but Charlotte is like a living meme face.
She has some underrated facial expressions (I can't believe I'm turning into an Alexa Bliss fan with this). Like whenever Bayley or Sasha are out and she has this look that's screaming 'god, these people'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom