• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What happens to this ridiculous set after they dismantle it?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Two years ago i didnt care for Jericho at all. Now i think he is the most entertaining guy they have. That guy really reinvented himself.

yuraya

Seriously, I understand that Ambrose may be pissed at getting bumped down to the preshow but a 47 year old showed him how it's done.

Granted, he had AJ as his opponent, but he did fantastic things by himself and even though he was gassed he didn't slow down.

Ambrose's best match in the past year also came against AJ. I think it was on one of the earlier and first SD's when it went live. AJ just makes everyone better when he is in the ring with them. Especially Cena.

They should have let him hit that shooting start tho and have AJ kick out. Would have been more epic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im not gonna lie, im hyoed for HHH's entrance on this set

cordy

Banned
tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Menome

Being born in 1988 and not from the US.

He was a flamboyant singer who was a Las Vegas thing.

Am I close?

So that's you and me at '87 and '88 respectively with a passing knowledge. What happens as we move forward in time, to the generation of kids/teenagers nowadays raised on Youtube celebrities? We might have no idea who Lilly Singh is. There's possibly a bunch of 12-year old fans marking out over it as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom