• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzler

Didn't he credit Crossfit for stopping his injuries?

You can't get more hearsay and conjecture than this, but literally everyone I know who does crossfit is a mess of different injuries. My GF just competed in the regionals and she's constantly seeing RMTs and physical therapists to deal with injuries, ditto for two others

Close the book guys, that's your Rollins mystery SOLVED

norm9

Is Reigns going to march down from the nosebleeds? Will be afraid to due to the animosity from the "real" fans?

WWE Announces WrestleMania 33 Theme Will Be Springtime In Paris
“Tomorrow night I am going to unleash all hell on Kevin Owens, and there will be nowhere in the arena’s hedge maze where he can hide,” said wrestler Chris Jericho, adding that, in a tribute to the haute cuisine of Paris, he has been developing a move known as the Cheese Wheel. “This will be an ass-whooping not seen since the French Revolution.”
Slightly more absurd than the real thing...

There's nothing wrong with Brock per say just you never know if you will get motivated god in the ring Brock or I'm getting paid no matter no fucks given Brock. If it's good Brock a good match is usually in the offering.

Goldberg on the other hand gets gassed just putting on his tights.

Brock is always in "in getting paid, fuck you mode" he just does whatever the agents/Vince tell him to do in the match.

jmdajr

Untitled-1246_zpsls9bqh3c.gif

marysemizaninYour BOYFRIEND @johncena might be able to carry you on the microphone, but coming this Sunday at #Wrestlemania you will have to fight your own battle! #ItCouple > #TvCouple

And you actually believed it?

The Big Show was a guest on the Jim Norton and Sam Roberts Sirius Radio Show and revealed that Wrestlemania 33 will be his last Wrestlemania. He was originally set to face Shaquille O’Neal so he could have one last big match at the event, but plans fell through. The Big Show has appeared at seventeen Wrestlemanias, dating back to Wrestlemania XV in 1999.

Tagyhag

The Big Show was a guest on the Jim Norton and Sam Roberts Sirius Radio Show and revealed that Wrestlemania 33 will be his last Wrestlemania. He was originally set to face Shaquille O’Neal so he could have one last big match at the event, but plans fell through. The Big Show has appeared at seventeen Wrestlemanias, dating back to Wrestlemania XV in 1999.

Could see him having a retirement match at Summerslam.

ReiGun

Untitled-1246_zpsls9bqh3c.gif

marysemizanin Your BOYFRIEND @johncena might be able to carry you on the microphone, but coming this Sunday at #Wrestlemania you will have to fight your own battle! #ItCouple > #TvCouple

Maryse understands that the shoot life is a 24/7 thing.

Miz found him a good one.

kiguel182

They made an awesome job building the couples match. I'm totallly invested in it. When the news came out of that match I was down on it and now I'm really looking forward to it.

ReiGun

I know it's completely foolish to hope Miz and Maryse win, but all that last Cena promo did was make me want to see him and his girl catch the double Skull Crushing Finale for the 1-2-3. They deserve something, damn it.

kiguel182

I mean, Miz accused Cena of not loving his girlfriend and only being with her for looks. He also made Bryan cry!

I hope Daniel Bryan shows up and kicks Miz in the face.

Tagyhag

I mean, Miz accused Cena of not loving his girlfriend and only being with her for looks. He also made Bryan cry!

I'd mark out if he interrupted for one running knee. He doesn't need to be cleared for that right?

kiguel182

So really Miz just hates anybody married to/dating a Bella.

Maybe this is about the Bella family yes. Lauranintis is making a run in too!

I'd mark out if he interrupted for one running knee. He doesn't need to be cleared for that right?

A running knee would be great but I would be happy with just a kick. I would mark out.

I mean, in kayfabe, Bryan totally deserves some revenge against the Miz for all the shit he said to him and for stealing his moves.

kiguel182

Match wise Orton and Bray will not be great. But their segments have been entertaining.

But the only match Bray had that I enjoyed was against Bryan and Orton is, well, Orton.

ReiGun

I mean, everyone in this feud has been mean as hell. But it feels like punching down when Cena does it. He even got to call Miz a pussy (in front of the man's wife, no less) knowing good and damn well no one else on the roster could do that shit cause they wouldn't get away with it. That's not fair. lol

And Daniel Bryan is the one that keeps trying to come at Miz sideways. Even back on that original Talking Smack episode, he just started trying to shoot on how Miz wrestles. He has no one but himself to blame for the fact that he keeps getting sonned.

kiguel182

I mean, everyone in this feud has been mean as hell. But it feels like punching down when Cena does it. He even got to call Miz a pussy (in front of the man's wife, no less) knowing good and damn well no one else on the roster could do that shit cause they wouldn't get away with it. That's not fair. lol

And Daniel Bryan is the one that keeps trying to come at Miz sideways. Even back on that original Talking Smack episode, he just started trying to shoot on how Miz wrestles. He has no one but himself to blame for the fact that he keeps getting sonned.

Well, The Miz didn't defend his wife did he? He should've clocked Cena. Miz is supposed to be chickenshit heel.

Bryan is right, Miz's style is boring as hell. He has no passion for the art of wrestling like Bryan does.

Also, this shit is compelling at stuff and being half shoot half kayfabe is awesome. I love all of it.

The current roster is probably the best its been since all the old guard left in 2003/4 and they're totally dropping the ball with the match ups this year. You got Sami Zayn in the pointless battle royal, Joe & Fin aren't on the card, AJ are in is in a throwaway match and Brock & Goldberg might put on a worse match than they did at XX.

norm9

Just realized no Money in the Bank match this year. Was there one last year? It's a great way of getting midcard jobbers some action.

ReiGun

Well, The Miz didn't defend his wife did he? He should've clocked Cena. Miz is supposed to be chickenshit heel.

Bryan is right, Miz's style is boring as hell. He has no passion for the art of wrestling like Bryan does.

Also, this shit is compelling at stuff and being half shoot half kayfabe is awesome. I love all of it.
All jokes aside, Miz not defending Maryse was another example of him taking his chickenshit heel schtick too far. And yeah, I know that's cause Cena usually gets the last word, but Miz really should have lobbied to have it end in a brawl. Sometimes he lets things go to far to where his character just looks out and out pathetic instead of a kind of weak guy who gets by on being crafty.

And I didn't say Bryan was wrong. I stan for Miz hard, but I totally admit his in ring skills aren't the best. But Bryan, at times, comes across as a condescending dick on Talking Smack. So, you know, reap what you sow.

And yes! This is all super compelling. lol I can't tell if Miz and Maryse are really good friends with these people and just they're all just having a good time, or if Cena and Miz really don't fuck with each other and are using this feud to let off steam. And that's cause everyone is playing their parts so well.

Who knows, maybe Nikki will eat the pin.

Well, this is supposed to be Nikki's last match. Maybe's she'll follow tradition and do the job on her way out.

Just realized no Money in the Bank match this year. Was there one last year? It's a great way of getting midcard jobbers some action.
Money in the Bank is a standalone PPV. Last I heard it's Smackdown exclusive this year.

Chopper

Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki is legit one of the most intriguing matches on the card. I really hope that, after the amazing build, it's not just a throwaway tag match, and they give it some time and shenanigans.

kiguel182

All jokes aside, Miz not defending Maryse was another example of him taking his chickenshit heel schtick too far. And yeah, I know that's cause Cena usually gets the last word, but Miz really should have lobbied to have it end in a brawl. Sometimes he lets things go to far to where his character just looks out and out pathetic instead of a kind of weak guy who gets by on being crafty.

And I didn't say Bryan was wrong. I stan for Miz hard, but I totally admit his in ring skills aren't the best. But Bryan, at times, comes across as a condescending dick on Talking Smack. So, you know, reap what you sow.

And yes! This is all super compelling. lol I can't tell if Miz and Maryse are really good friends with these people and just they're all just having a good time, or if Cena and Miz really don't fuck with each other and are using this feud to let off steam. And that's cause everyone is playing their parts so well...

Yeah, I would've preferred a brawl. Miz has supposed to have grown a bit in terms of character and protecting his wife would've been the best move story wise for me.

I love how you really can't tell where fiction ends and reality begins. All of them made a great job with what could've been such a boring feud. It has been an highlight of the show for sure.

I hope Miz is given some good stuff ater this ends, he has been super entertaining and hopefully they carry his momentum, win or lose Sunday.

kiguel182

Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki is legit one of the most intriguing matches on the card. I really hope that, after the amazing build, it's not just a throwaway tag match, and they give it some time and shenanigans.

This is a match where I want all the shenanigans possible. And I believe they can deliver and hopefully Cena is motivated and pulls for it.

We know Cena wanted Taker but I'm hopeful he is enjoying this stuff and puts on a show.

Chopper

This is a match where I want all the shenanigans possible. And I believe they can deliver and hopefully Cena is motivated and pulls for it.

We know Cena wanted Taker but I'm hopeful he is enjoying this stuff and puts on a show.
Honestly, I'm less optimistic than you. I can see Cena just running rampant over Miz. And I will boo.

ReiGun

Yeah, I would've preferred a brawl. Miz has supposed to have grown a bit in terms of character and protecting his wife would've been the best move story wise for me.

I love how you really can't tell where fiction ends and reality begins. All of them made a great job with what could've been such a boring feud. It has been an highlight of the show for sure.

I hope Miz is given some good stuff ater this ends, he has been super entertaining and hopefully they carry his momentum, win or lose Sunday.

The only downside to the feud is sometimes I feel like Cena is a little uncomfortable. Like he doesn't seem all the way into it. But if he's doing it for Nikki, then good on him.

It would be criminal if Miz didn't get another WWE Title reign some time this year. If you look at who carried Smackdown post brand split, it was him, Styles, and Ambrose. Dude is absolutely a main eventer on that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom