• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

001_TRU_03302017rf_0381--d60aa473edea2c7be828ecf0e6c41d7c.jpg

Why is Charlotte and Bayley fighting over the men's title?

For sure an underrated asset of many wrestling superstars. Facial expressions.

Like for real.

I have been saying for years that being able to make good reaction gifs is a sign of a good wrestler.

Its one of John Cena's biggest selling points as a performer.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She has some underrated facial expressions (I can't believe I'm turning into an Alexa Bliss fan with this). Like whenever Bayley or Sasha are out and she has this look that's screaming 'god, these people'.

I lol'd.

You guys worry too much. Takers going last so they can do fancy pyro.

Like the ones that almost killed fans last time they were there.

He won't. Vince apparently loves the Broken stuff, and it's really the only reason WWE was even checking for them.

God knows ain't nobody trying to see V1 or the "Charismatic Enigma" in 2017. And definitely ain't nobody trying to see two grown ass men with kids come out as "Team Extreme" on some DX 2006 shit.
Ugh, dad/midlife crisis DX was the worst.
That sounds impossible for a PPV in 2017.

It is because the bigger the crowd the lower the collective IQ gets and even if they were, WWE would just pipe noise in anyway.

norm9

The best part of Wrestlemania is the fact that it'll be dark on the east coast so these entrances will look good.

I feel like this PPV could have been so much better if they shifted some guys around:

AJ/Orton

Bray/Shane

Corbin/Harper

Dean/Cena, though admittedly Miz has been killing it

kiguel182

AJ and Orton put on a little nice match on Smackdown. I think AJ could bring the best out of Orton.

I'm still not over a match I saw between Orton and RVD where Orton does a scoop slam off a rolling RVD. It was beautiful.

Insert himself into every belt match.

After every match HHH who is pissed his match got cancelled comes out and hits everyone with his sledgehammer and then a pedigree. Main Event, Vince comes to senses and has Taker go over Roman and Taker stands in the centre of the ring while the crowd pops then HHH comes up behind Taker with the golden shovel and hits him from being. HHH grabs a mic and says he finally has succeeded in burying the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Then Sting descends from the Rollercoaster rafters and gets his revenge on HHH for WM31. Taker then rises and he and Sting stare at each other until a sign lights up that was hidden saying Wrestlemania 34 and they both point at it.

Show Ends.

Goldberg gets gassed just reading this,

Sanjuro

Bray vs Shane would only work if Shane becomes a Wyatt.

Vince would spend months trying to convince him that he loves him. Exclusive to Smackdown.

After every match HHH who is pissed his match got cancelled comes out and hits everyone with his sledgehammer and then a pedigree. Main Event, Vince comes to senses and has Taker go over Roman and Taker stands in the centre of the ring while the crowd pops then HHH comes up behind Taker with the golden shovel and hits him from being. HHH grabs a mic and says he finally has succeeded in burying the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Then Sting descends from the Rollercoaster rafters and gets his revenge on HHH for WM31. Taker then rises and he and Sting stare at each other until a sign lights up that was hidden saying Wrestlemania 34 and they both point at it.

Show Ends.

Goldberg gets gassed just reading this,

Good plan, but we need to work in a spot where HHH lays on the ground for 15 seconds after hitting the pedigree before pinning someone.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Goldberg vs Brock hate... in 2017. You guys.

Assuming this goes over 15 seconds, all we're gonna see is Brock spam german suplexes followed by Goldberg huffing and wheezing in a corner for 10 minutes. Not sure what the appeal of this match is.

Exodust

Banned
Roman will win clean, remain face, and y'all will keep watching and bitching.

I ran out of my smarky hatred back in the LOL Cena wins days. I'm just here for what good moments happen, as few as they are. WWE will probably never have a numero uno face I give a shit about anymore, but at least I get my AJ's and Nakamuras every now and again.

Goldberg vs Brock hate... in 2017. You guys.

There's nothing wrong with Brock per say just you never know if you will get motivated god in the ring Brock or I'm getting paid no matter no fucks given Brock. If it's good Brock a good match is usually in the offering.

Goldberg on the other hand gets gassed just putting on his tights.

Aiii

So not worth it
Assuming this goes over 15 seconds, all we're gonna see is Brock spam german suplexes followed by Goldberg huffing and wheezing in a corner for 10 minutes. Not sure what the appeal of this match is.

You are right, Goldberg -who trains Muay Thai three times a week- certainly can't do more than one minute without losing his breath, let alone ten minutes... We are doomed.

Caderfix

I don't think Goldberg would be able to take multiple Germans. He is in great shape, but still.

Exodust

Banned
Goldberg's return run was both entertaining and a highlight of this past year, so I really have no issue with him being at Mania.

Sucks that he'll probably lose, but I'm just glad he didn't go out like Sting did.

ReiGun

Bray vs Shane would only work if Shane becomes a Wyatt.

Vince would spend months trying to convince him that he loves him. Exclusive to Smackdown.

Shane would have to fully commit to the gimmick. Come out every week in a dirty wife-beater, old levis, and trade in his Nikes for old boots.

And he's still commissioner the whole time.

Aiii

So not worth it
Goldberg's return run was both entertaining and a highlight of this past year, so I really have no issue with him being at Mania.

Sucks that he'll probably lose, but I'm just glad he didn't go out like Sting did.

If only WWE had booked him like this the first time around, shame really.

jmdajr

I have actual anxiety about Brock and Goldberg. The only other match that gives me that feel is probably Reigns and Taker.

So you know, bad or good, that's how I feel. Most of the matches don't make me feel anything really.

Toki767

I have a feeling Rollins will show up at Mania even if it's just to hit HHH with a Pedigree and leave.

What if Rollins quickly squashes HHH.

Nah, more likely HHH will quickly squash Rollins.

Kaladin

I have a feeling Rollins will show up at Mania even if it's just to hit HHH with a Pedigree and leave.

What if Rollins quickly squashes HHH.

Nah, more likely HHH will quickly squash Rollins.

That entrance ramp kinda kills any surprise to an entrance.

cordy

Banned
Ambrose/Cena would have been better for WM because at least in that case we wouldn't know if Cena was going to win. Ambrose beat Cena in a few minutes clean on SD, Ambrose hasn't been beaten clean in a single's match since the Lesnar match, he's their strongest booked guy on SDL. I mean even Styles had to cheat to beat Ambrose multiple times. He's probably the only man on SDL who can have a match with Cena and beat him without bullshit these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom