• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nice Buckle Bomb, now bring back the curb stomp since we unsanctioned!

Seth gave the best promo of his career for this shit. No more Triple H matches please...entrances are ok.

Wait...I thought his knee was fucked up...come on now.

I fucking hate matches that are based on selling only for the injured limb to just be forgotten a billion times during the match. Seth sells the wound then five seconds later is up for more.

kiguel182

He hasn't stopped doing the power Bomb in the corner? ugh.

Also, this has been a better HHH match than expected although we arrived the part of the show where I care less about the feuds.

Kusagari

You've got this match, Bray/Orton, Roman/Taker, SD women, Goldberg/Lesnar, Pitbull/Flo Rida concert, possibly more New Day shit or/and your annual Rock appearance.

This is going to midnight.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is the best match of the event so far. Not sure why the crowd's sitting on their hands. Not enough flippy spotmonkey garbage? Too much storytelling? Too much selling?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
And people were complaining about Shane having a match.

Triple H absolutely wastes 30-40 mins of WM with mediocrity

Trips has had plenty of good matches but here he's older, a part timer at best and working a match where an injury is a big part of the psychology. Combine that with his style, its going to be slow.

This crowd does not care at all.

Also Seth's 'fine one minute, selling the next but then fine the next minute but then selling the next' is so goddamn blatant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom