• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwimpy

I need to see this riley reid tat seth has

Please tell me someone or sunhi has a freeze frame of it
tat-feat.jpg

DJChuy

The crowd's been sitting there for about 5 hours. They're tired. Not sure why the whole Wrestlemania event has to go on for several hours.

broz0rs

As a dude with a bum knee, wearing a knee brace of that size really sucks. There's not much mobility you can have with a thing like that on.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why are people expecting Finn to interfere? on Behalf of who? Rollins, the guy that put him on the shelf for 6 months?

TraBuch

Banned
Who used to do that thing where they got a chair and put it against someone's throat and threw the head down so the chair would be driven into their throats and why doesn't anyone do it anymore?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Both of these guys suck at pacing matches and telling a story. They're both just moves, moves, moves, moves, guys.

Which is super fucking boring especially for a 'knee injury' angle. Lawler vs Funk this is not
Who used to do that thing where they got a chair and put it against someone's throat and threw the head down so the chair would be driven into their throats and why doesn't anyone do it anymore?

evil biker taker. he also gave everyone straight headshots with chairs

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Triple H is in charge, so no.

But I think I have seen them do the "chair thrown at the head" recently with other guys too.
It's an UNSANCTIONED MATCH. People are forgetting. We've seen a couple "banned" moves in this match. It's storytelling people!

Both of these guys suck at pacing matches and telling a story. They're both just moves, moves, moves, moves, guys.

Which is super fucking boring especially for a 'knee injury' angle. Lawler vs Funk this is not

evil biker taker. he also gave everyone straight headshots with chairs
I was just thinking the same thing, Data West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom