• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Owens will have his rematch, Seth will be back to the main event soon and Balor should be back soon too. And we can't forget about Roman

Except one of them goes to SD, I don't have so many hopes about Joe in the near future

I'm talking about Joe for this show.

fuck the women are probably cut :(

imagine getting told the awesome news that your match is now main show only for the match to get canned

I'm thinking it never got moved to the main show, it just got bumped overall. Those girls are probably upset. I think the Raw women's match got shortened big time too.

GunBR

I can't wait to Taker match being the last one and the WrestleMania ending with Roman being booed out of the arena for the second year in the row

Damn those dancers are nice and thick.

😎

i4eoEHi.jpg

Slizz

So they really bumped Naomi in Orlando trying to regain belt and having Bliss go on ESPN and talk about how excited she was to have a match?

Jopie

If they cut the women's match and we don't get to see Alexa Bliss it would be a crime. I hope that its the second to last match.

Cagey

Banned
Watching this show on a two hour delay and completely catching up already...

Some truly forgettable shit went down.

Kusagari

SD women are still going to be on.

They're just going to be in the old breather spot before the main event.

But they're going to end up in a longer match because the main event features Oldberg.

Show could easily go to 11:30, that's plenty of time even if Randy/Bray get 20 minutes because Brock/Goldberg and Roman/Undertaker are probably going to be 20 minutes or less combined.

Lum1n3s

Calm down gaf..

Women's match will take place after Goldberg match.. you need a break before Taker Match
We still got this match with some promo, Undertaker vs Roman with some promo, and Goldberg vs Brock with some heavy promo since it's being treated as the main event and JR is announcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom