• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I heard Gronk was there. Was he cool

ZXKxvBS.gif

ghostmind

Wrestlemania has become all spectacle and no substance, trying to fit too much in.

The "smaller" PPV's are superior, except for the spectacle.

AJ/Shane and the RAW Tag Team match were the only matches worth it.

Takeover just straight kicked Wrestlemania's ass.

This would've been a lot more effective if she didn't already win it and then immediately injured herself in the match.

I mean shit happens

They did what they had to do... if they cut the card down... this would have been one of the first to be cut...

The build was shit. The match was rushed but you get a Naomi big hometown pop for her win.

The match was a spot fest but not slow so it worked for what it was

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Guys I'm seriously marking the fuck out. Just watched the fucking Hardys win the TT belts what in the fuuuuuck. Seriously best mania I've seen in so long. Wish I wasn't so far behind lol.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Assuming Undertaker vs Big Dawg goes the way I expect, this was a decent WM. Not as good as 30 or even the last time they held it in the Citrus Bowl but this was much much better than 31 and 32.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
it sucks to see taker go and not at wrestlemania anymore, but its time. You gave us one hell of a ride Taker, thanks for the memories.

I mean shit happens

They did what they had to do... if they cut the card down... this would have been one of the first to be cut...

The build was shit. The match was rushed but you get a Naomi big hometown pop for her win.

The match was a spot fest but not slow so it worked for what it was

????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom